Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another match for Blackout?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another match for Blackout? Empty Another match for Blackout? Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Titantron in the arena turns on, as we see Blackwing is his GM office. Suddenly doors of the room opens, and as Crowd sees Revenger coming in, they boo him.

Revenger : Blackwing, you saw what happened last week. I want a match with Emoticon, and I want it now !

Revenger looks very angry.

Blackwing : Revenger, calm down. I was in arena yesterday, and I saw it. Emoticon did an bad job, and he would pay for it. I understand how you feel, so I agre..

Before Blackwing finishes talking, Troy Wildkilla barges in and starts to talk. As Troy sees Revenger, He stops for a minute.

Troy Wildkilla : Huh, Revenger.. And what are you doing here? Waiting for your release?

Revenger : Nice joke Troy, it should have been fun being destroyed by me last week. We would see who will laught last, ' Wildkiller '.

Revenger smiles, as he makes joke about Troys name.

Troy Wildkilla : So funny maybe you can be a comedian when I make you leave Darkness Wrestling. Blackwing I want my rematch against Revenger.

Blackwing : Thank you for interruption Troy. As I was saying, I agree with you both. That's why I'm going to make announcement later tonight.

Both Troy and Revenger looks confused. Camera fades away, as both men goes back to locker room.

LATER

Blackwing's music hits, as he walks down the ramp. Blackwing climbs the stairs, grabs a microphone and starts to talk.

Blackwing : Hello Ladies and Gentlement. As I was saying earlier tonight, I would be making annoucement between Emoticon, Troy Wildkilla and Revenger. Those three men, have been fighting each other last week.

Blackwing waits for a second, and talks again.

Blackwing : Earlier tonight, Revenger asked for a match between him, and Emoticon. Revenger you got it.

Crowd cheers.

Blackwing : But in different variation. Troy, you wanted rematch with Revenger, You got it too.

Crowd cheers again, as they hears Troy's name.

Blackwing : That's why I'm making it an Triple Threat Match. Revenger, Troy Wildkilla, Emoticon - at Blackout in an Falls Count Anywhere match !

Crowd loudly cheers and applauds as they hear match announced for Blackout.

Last edited by Revenger on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Another match for Blackout? Empty Re: Another match for Blackout? Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Troy Wildkilla

My Second Line Troy: So funny maybe you can be a comedian when I make you leave Darkness Wrestling. Blackwing I want my match now

3Another match for Blackout? Empty Re: Another match for Blackout? Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:49 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Sure, Just edited that part.

4Another match for Blackout? Empty Re: Another match for Blackout? Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:44 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

I was under the impression that he Triple Threat was for W3. If I am wrong let me know what match you would like to be booked in, if any. If you have no match planned for this week I could use one of you as an opponent for EHT's beat the clock match.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum