Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revenge is sweet

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Revenge is sweet Empty Revenge is sweet Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Ryan Lavery

Ryan Lavery

Ryan's music hits the PA System and the crowd erupt with cheers as the lights dim. A spotlight focuses on the stage and Ryan bursts through a cloud of smoke. The Lightweight Championship sat firmly on his shoulder where it belongs. The light shines over the gold and a smile grows on his face as he proceeds down the entrance ramp and into the ring. He calls for a mic and raises it to speak.

Ryan:........

The crowd cheer with anticipation.

Ryan takes the mic away and holds his championship high into the air for everyone to see. He points to the camera.

Ryan: Revenge is sweet isn't it. I'm back baby!

He finally raises the mic again.

Ryan: Well now, isn't this a sight for sore eyes. Ryan Lavery back in DWP. And you can ignore what Revenger has spewed from his mouth because it isn't true. I was literally forced out of this company, and I worked it out...Revenger was afraid.

The crowd cheer loudly.

Ryan: He was scared of what I was capable of. He was scared of where I could go in this company. And wasn't he right to be. Because I'm ALREADY a Champion...and I plan to be a Champion until I retire.

The crowd begin to applaud Ryan as he is smiling in the centre of the ring.

Ryan: You see this is what keeps me going, seeing thousands of fans go crazy when you enter the arena. Every time I walk down that ramp I get a buzz. It never gets old, and I'll never EVER get tired of it.

But now down to the serious matter at hand...A certain has-been named Revenger has began to whine already about how I physically and mentally dominated him in the ring to win this prize.

He looks at the championship on his shoulder and then takes it off, he then wraps it around his waist.

Ryan: This, is wear a true Champion holds his belt! And for you Revenger, the only part of your body that will touch this chunk of gold. Is your spoilt looking face.

Ryan drops the mic and the crowd roar with the end of the Champion's promo. He exits the ring and walks to the stage, Ryan turns around to face the ring and claps his hands, suddenly spark fly out of each ring post and the lights go black....they turn back on and Ryan is gone and the crowd go wild as the camera fades to black.

2Revenge is sweet Empty Re: Revenge is sweet Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:55 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Good work. Formatting goes a little bit different thought. Italics only on the actions and scenery, Bold is used on the speaker name, and normal text goes on the talking. This is how it should of be :

Ryan takes the mic away and holds his championship high into the air for everyone to see. He points to the camera.

Also, you shouldn't have ended the RP. It should lead on to me interrupting you. This is my part, if you want to, you can change over your lines.

Revenger's music turns on and we can hear loud boo's in the arena. Ryan Lavery turns around and looks at the ramp.

Revenger :  Woah, Woah.. First of all, Take the title of your arm and hand it over to me, NOW.

Revenger enters the ring.

Revenger : We can do it in 2 ways, Ryan.. Either you hand me over the belt right now, or I will enforce my rematch immediately as my injuries heal up, and you will never walk again.

Crowd boo's loudly.

Ryan Lavery :  How about we do it the third way and you shut up and never come here while I'm talking.

The fans cheer very loud.

Ryan Lavery : Stop crying around and be man for once, Rev.

Revenger : I see you grown smart Ryan.. I think you deserve a round of applause for that.

Revenger slowly claps.

Revenger : As soon as the Management changes their decision and makes me the Leader.. It's over Ryan.

Revenger waves 'goodbye' to him.

Ryan Lavery : That's what I'm talking about. You are nothing but a waste of population when you take off your gentlements clothes. You are weak in the ring. The only area you are good in is talking trash.

Revenger : You should be happy that you are in Bloodbath, under the wing of Blackwing.. But as soon as you get to Skirmish, you will be beaten till the last drop of your blood, week in and out.

Crowd boo's.

Revenger : It's more personal than ever, Ryan, and in the end, there will be only one person walking.

Revenger points at himself, drops the mic and calmly leaves the ring. Revenger's music turns on and we can see a concerned look on Ryan's face. Camera's fade black.

Last edited by Revenger on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Revenge is sweet Empty Re: Revenge is sweet Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Add to show and fixed in place.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

4Revenge is sweet Empty Re: Revenge is sweet Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:30 pm

Revenger

Revenger

This is how the finish looks :

Revenge is sweet Divider_0

Ryan's music hits the PA System and the crowd erupt with cheers as the lights dim. A spotlight focuses on the stage and Ryan bursts through a cloud of smoke. The Lightweight Championship sat firmly on his shoulder where it belongs. The light shines over the gold and a smile grows on his face as he proceeds down the entrance ramp and into the ring. He calls for a mic and raises it to speak.

Ryan:........

The crowd cheer with anticipation.

He finally raises the mic again.

Ryan: Well now, isn't this a sight for sore eyes. Ryan Lavery back in DWP. And you can ignore what Revenger has spewed from his mouth because it isn't true. I was literally forced out of this company, and I worked it out...Revenger was afraid.

The crowd cheer loudly.

Ryan: He was scared of what I was capable of. He was scared of where I could go in this company. And wasn't he right to be. Because I'm ALREADY a Champion...and I plan to be a Champion until I retire.

The crowd begin to applaud Ryan as he is smiling in the centre of the ring.

Ryan: You see this is what keeps me going, seeing thousands of fans go crazy when you enter the arena. Every time I walk down that ramp I get a buzz. It never gets old, and I'll never EVER get tired of it.

But now down to the serious matter at hand...A certain has-been named Revenger has began to whine already about how I physically and mentally dominated him in the ring to win this prize.

He looks at the championship on his shoulder and then takes it off, he then wraps it around his waist.

Ryan: This, is wear a true Champion holds his belt! And for you Revenger, the only part of your body that will touch this chunk of gold. Is your spoilt looking face.

Ryan drops the mic and the crowd roar with the end of the Champion's promo. He exits the ring and Revenger's music turns on and we can hear loud boo's in the arena. Ryan Lavery walks back into the ring.

Revenger :  Woah, Woah.. First of all, Take the title of your arm and hand it over to me, NOW.

Revenger enters the ring.

Revenger : We can do it in 2 ways, Ryan.. Either you hand me over the belt right now, or I will enforce my rematch immediately as my injuries heal up, and you will never walk again.

Crowd boo's loudly.

Ryan Lavery :  How about we do it the third way and you shut up and never come here while I'm talking.

The fans cheer very loud.

Ryan Lavery : Stop crying around and be man for once, Rev.

Revenger : I see you grown smart Ryan.. I think you deserve a round of applause for that.

Revenger slowly claps.

Revenger : As soon as the Management changes their decision and makes me the Leader.. It's over Ryan.

Revenger waves 'goodbye' to him.

Ryan Lavery : That's what I'm talking about. You are nothing but a waste of population when you take off your gentlements clothes. You are weak in the ring. The only area you are good in is talking trash.

Revenger : You should be happy that you are in Bloodbath, under the wing of Blackwing.. But as soon as you get to Skirmish, you will be beaten till the last drop of your blood, week in and out.

Crowd boo's.

Revenger : It's more personal than ever, Ryan, and in the end, there will be only one person walking.

Revenger points at himself, drops the mic and calmly leaves the ring. Revenger's music turns on and we can see a concerned look on Ryan's face. Camera's fade black.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]