Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember Me?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remember Me? Empty Remember Me? Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Ryan Lavery

Ryan Lavery

The Camera fades in and Revenger is shown walking through the back. He has a smirk on his face as he passes various superstars. He enters a locker room but the door closes infront of the camera, the camera stays still and focuses on the name reading 'REVENGER' on the door.

He exits a few moments later holding his phone. He walks around a corner to see Ryan Lavery stood there, the Lightweight Championship around his waist. He stares into Revenger's eyes.

Revenger: Well look what the cat dragged in, come to preen to the fans for another day?

Ryan says nothing.

Revenger: Well?.....say something you idiot!

Ryan remains silent.

Revenger grabs Ryan's throat but Ryan's remains emotionless and he continues to stare deep into Revenger's eyes.

Revenger: What game are you playing you pathetic piece of trash?

An evil smirk grows on Ryan's face.

Revenger: What's so funny?

Ryan lifts his head slightly to face Revenger directly, he then steps forward and the camera zooms in on both of their faces facing eachother. Ryan blinks and suddenly his eyes change from a dark brown to a ice blue.

Ryan: Remember Me?

All the lights go black and there is silence. Then the lights turn back on and both Ryan and Revenger are gone, the camera focuses back on the name on the door, but instead of reading 'REVENGER' it reads 'You wanted games?'.

The camera moves to the floor to show Revenger's phone with a message. It reads...'Let the games begin'

The Camera Fades to black.

OOC: I'm trying to revert back to an old gimmick where instead of being a babyface I become more of a tweener that uses mind tricks and the lights (similar to undertaker)

Last edited by Ryan Lavery on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Remember Me? Empty Re: Remember Me? Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:53 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Good work. If you want to continue your old gimmick, then that's fine with me then. The only problem I have is that you posted a little bit too late. This was posted about an hour before the show, and it didn't go in. If you still want to include this rp, Change some things and i'll put it in our Major show. Also, you should change the formatting of the rp how it should be.

3Remember Me? Empty Re: Remember Me? Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:14 pm

Ryan Lavery

Ryan Lavery

I made a few slight changes, hope this will be fitted into the show

4Remember Me? Empty Re: Remember Me? Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:29 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

I'd suggest you start posting these in the major show section ... less chance someone might miss them and less chance they end up left out of a show.

moving the topic to major show section

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum