Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slightly diffrent card look and A matching match header to see of you guys like them

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

drakedarke

drakedarke

Slightly diffrent card look and A matching match header to see of you guys like them Onefall

Slightly diffrent card look and A matching match header to see of you guys like them New-Default Slightly diffrent card look and A matching match header to see of you guys like them Vs Slightly diffrent card look and A matching match header to see of you guys like them Blackwingnew

Just using these as an example of what they might look like for a match, the one fall header and the vs actually have a transparent background so when they are on a white background you wont see the white line that is around the hunk of metal, if you like them but think anything needs to be changed liek the header being to tall, or anything like that then you can post it here.

On the cards I basically just blurred around the edges a little batter, and added a nameplate, and made the names in a Baskerville font, and for the cards with no pictures I made a kind of shadowy type figure. so Im just trying to see what you guys think about these if you like them I can get to work and finish the rest, or we can use the ones from last season

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

The card from last season have barely been used and the difference is not that big to actually require a change of the cards. I like the header and the VS. I'll have to see them In a show to make 100% sure they work as they are but for the moment I can say these will be used.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

drakedarke

drakedarke

I think the biggest difference on the cards is the nameplate I think makes the names more noticeable

Slightly diffrent card look and A matching match header to see of you guys like them Blackwing and Slightly diffrent card look and A matching match header to see of you guys like them Blackwingnew

Its real easy to do them all like this, I use cooltext site to make the nameplates the Cards Border is an original design by me so its a full layer on its own with the middle where the picture is cut out, so it can be placed over the original card I have, and the namplate put on top and re sized so it fits and its saved as a gif so it really doesnt take long to post

Also can you post here or pm me a list of teh matches you want headers for Ive got one fall and tag team and hardcore, I wasnt sure if you wanted one made for like last blood or Steel cage or something like that

I ws thnking about doing a special header for the title matches like making the metal background gold and having the words Like Heavyweight Championship over it or possible just trying to make the Header look kind of like a belt

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Good Idea ... ok give me a a link where I can download the stuff you have done so far.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum