Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

new season new me

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new season new me Empty new season new me Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:51 am

greenypaws

Greeny paws walks to the ring, looking happier then ever, greeny paws asks the ring announcer for a mic.
Greeny paws: I'm pumped up and ready to go, bring on the first challenge of this season.
Manic rights music hits, manic rights comes out looking angry, manic rights grabs a mic.
Manic rights: Well look whos in a good mood, what have you been doing to make you so happy.
Greeny paws: I had a nice vacation with my family, all the way in good old England.
Manic rights: You what ? how dare you go to England while I'm here.
Greeny paws: I went to see a friend, a good friend, oh by the way there's a rumour you want to lose the titles.
Manic rights: How dare you accuse me of wanting to lose anything but you, your nothing but a dead weight.
Greeny paws: You want to settle this once and for all before we start losing tag matches again.
Manic rights: What a one on one match, you think other tag teams won't be watching or something ?
Greeny paws: What you think another tag teams going to attack us, I hope they do because then we can beat them up.
Manic rights: You have been taking to many lessons from that friend of yours, you're stating to sound like him.
Manic rights drops the mic and leaves the ring, Greeny exits the ring and heads backstage.

Co wrote by manic rights.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum