Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tournament Finals

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tournament Finals Empty Tournament Finals Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Revenger

Revenger

The Network's music turns on, and we can hear deadly boo's, echoing through out the arena. Revenger comes out with the Network member's around him, while he makes his way to the ring. He asks for a chair and a microphone. The Soldier~ puts the chair on the middle of the ring, while revenger sits down.

Revenger : And here we go again.. New week.

He smiles a little bit.

Revenger : The Network just came out, so why won't you show us some respect, before I continue ?

Crowd boo's loudly.

Revenger : I'll take it as a respect sign, since in this city everyone seems like they were dropped as a baby.

Crowd boo's even more loudly.

Revenger : Now shall I continue. We just basically came out to say hello.

Crowd chant's 'you suck'.

Revenger : I suggest you to chant this to the mirror, because It makes no sense to say that at me.

Crowd stops the chanting, but seconds later begin to chant 'Abdo'. We can clearly see an angry face from Revenger.

Revenger : If you don't shut up now, I'll take you down to this ring by your throat, beat you until you're unconscious and then later on land my deadly finisher, so that hopefully next day you will show me some respect.

Crowd boo's heavily.

Revenger : I came out to say that I will be throwing a celebration party tonight. Right after the finals of LW Tournament, When I held up the title high, you're going to show me respect, by sitting down on your knees.

Crowd boo's very loudly. Camera shows up the fan reaction's, which are all angry.

Revenger : I'd say, why won't we practice that right now ?

Fan's boo even louder.

Abdo's music turns on, and the whole arena is standing up and cheering. Revenger quickly stands up, and stands frustrated.

Abdo :

The Camera shows us the backstage, and quietly sneaks up to the Network's locker room.

Revenger : It goes right as I planned. Dutch you get your soft place down the ring, you allow me to beat you, and then later on you might be declared as a co-leader of the Network.

Camera try's to sneak up further, but he quickly moves back, thinking that they might notice him.

Revenger : And pray to the god, If try to get the title yourself, If even you do a little mistake, I will make sure you won't be recognized as a human anymore.

The Soldier : Sir.

We clearly identify that Soldier is showing something to Revenger. as we hear the footsteps louder and louder, The camera man starts to run for his life.

Revenger : Get him right now, Get him down here to me !

Revenger starts to shout, while Soldier, Dutch and Exille start to follow the guy. We can see that the camera man dropped the camera on the floor and all we can see is ceiling. Exille grabs the camera, but realizes, it is filming - live. He drops the camera hardly on the floor, and the titantron shows that the camera is disconnected, and we wonder what happened after.

2Tournament Finals Empty Re: Tournament Finals Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:07 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Am I right by saying that my member's are Exille, Dutch Butcher and The Soldier ?
Am I right that my member (dutch) won the semi-finals last week ?

I hope that you abdo will show up until the show is confirmed, and continue the RP. Write anything you want.

To Blackwing, The matches will be

Abdo vs. Cenation. No Edits.
Revenger vs. Dutch, Winner and new LW champion - Revenger. 95% of the match is Revenger clearly dominating. I'll try to send you the match edited.
Exille and Soldier vs. Tag team champions. Title match. No Edits.

EDIT : I can't challenge Dutch either from Invitationals or Challenge. If you're unable to make the match that I dominate, it's fine if you make it normal. The only thing I want is to see me winning by submission.

3Tournament Finals Empty Re: Tournament Finals Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Soldier won the semi final. And he is the better option anyway since you can at least challenge him.
Exille has never officially been made part of the group. The member of your group you are looking for is Insanium.

The matches you requested can't be booked. Next time ask at least a day in advance.
I have booked you vs Soldier and you actually win that one.
Abdo had a match on Skirmish this week so I didn't book one for him on this show.
The tag champs ( Dutch and Insanium ) have a non title match booked vs Kahlan and Cenation.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

4Tournament Finals Empty Re: Tournament Finals Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Revenger

Revenger

I'm okay with the matches, they weren't important at all to the storyline. The Only problem I had, is the RP. I'm dissapointed that Abdo wasn't online for the last 24+ hours, and showed little sign that he'll be active this season at all. When I wrote the RP, I was just back from short vacation, hence that's the reason why the work was short.
I also though that the long spaces meant that this should come later on, not right after the RP. The abrupt ending of the RP should have been made.
All these problems might have been made by myself, but atleast writing one line that commercials interrupted, my microphone was turned off, etc. wouldn't have been hard to do.

5Tournament Finals Empty Re: Tournament Finals Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:58 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

I had 3 RPs to write last night and I barely had time to edit the parts of yours that had to be changed to accommodate the different matches from the ones you were requesting and to do the formatting.
As for Abdo he started dropping activity last season and I just hope that he returns to full activity next season.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum