Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Me and Filipe Gomes Storyline

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Me  and Filipe Gomes Storyline Empty Me and Filipe Gomes Storyline Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:04 pm

SinfullNightmare

i didnt know where to post so i posted here...

Sinfull Nightmare And Filipe Gomes have a singles match he injures me by an accident and i get took away in a ambulance.

I come back a week before the next ppv and ask for a lms match at the next ppv. im saying that he injures me on purpose which he didn't.
then we have a match at the ppv.

2Me  and Filipe Gomes Storyline Empty Re: Me and Filipe Gomes Storyline Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

replied to in PM.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

3Me  and Filipe Gomes Storyline Empty 2nd try Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:24 pm

SinfullNightmare

Week 1: Sinfull Nightmare has a Match with Filipe Gomes, during the match Filipe Gomes goes for his finisher and injures Sinfull Nightmare.

Week 2: Sinfull Nightmare is seen walking around backstage in crutches.

Week 3: Sinfull Nightmare attacks Filipe backstage and challenges him to a Hardcore Match next week.

Week 4: Filipe Gomes and Sinfull Nightmare Have the match (it doesn't matter who wins) and that is the end of the rivalry.

4Me  and Filipe Gomes Storyline Empty Re: Me and Filipe Gomes Storyline Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Week one is a ship already sailed away... however the plan can still work if we move things around a bit

Revised plan:

W2 - Sinfull Nightmare has a Match with Filipe Gomes, during the match Filipe Gomes goes for his finisher and injures Sinfull Nightmare.

W3 Skirmish - Sinfull Nightmare is seen walking around backstage in crutches.

W3 Bloodbath - Sinfull Nightmare attacks Filipe backstage and challenges him to a Hardcore Match next week.

W4 - Filipe Gomes and Sinfull Nightmare Have the match (it doesn't matter who wins) and that is the end of the rivalry.

Kind of short but it's a good start and I am more interested in seeing good RPs, the feud can always be restarted next season.
This plan means that this week I don't need RPs but I will need two for next week for each of the show as it says in the plan. Please do not make them two line long ones - for the first one ( Nightmare on crutches backstage) you can have Nightmare come up to someone else of the New Blood Div ( ex: Morrison ) exchange a couple of sentences with them before walking off down the hall. For the second one give some details on the attack to make it more full and lively ( just posting Nightmare attacks Felipe... Nightmare: I challenge you to a HC match next week. .... or something like that is not going to cut it).

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum