Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Felipe and Nightmare's RP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Felipe and Nightmare's RP Empty Felipe and Nightmare's RP Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:14 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Filipe Gomes comes down to the ring, picks up the mic in the way and enters the ring. He takes a deep breath before he starts.
Filipe Gomes: Everybody saw what happened in last show, when I have my match against Sinfull nightmare. But for the ones who don't remember, here's a clip.
On the titantron it's shown the moment when Filipe Gomes injures Sinfull nightmare and when the paramedics come down to the ring assisting him.

Filipe Gomes: I'm sorry for Sinfull nightmare but he and you all have to believe in me when I said that I didn't mean to injury him. It was an accident and I hope that me and Sinfull can be friends after this.
Filipe Gomes drops the mic and his surprised by a hit in the back of the head by Sinfull who attacks him, kicking Filipe in the back a couple of times. Sinfull drags Filipe up and sets him up for his finisher. Sinfull Nightmare gets his opponent into a headlock position, Lifts Him Up
and slams him on the mat executing Fantastic Your Nightmare
!! .
While Filipe is on the ground, lifeless, Sinfull picks up the mic.

Sinfull Nightmare: Filipe, I listen carefully to your words, letter by letter and I have to say: I almost was convinced by what you said but you aren't going to fool me. Everyone saw that you had a sadistic smile before you done the move that injured me (I think it was a Russian Leg Sweep). Now I'm back and I will get my revenge. Filipe, now you may be dreaming but when you wake up, you'll find yourself in your worst nightmare.
Sinfull Nightmare drops the mic and leaves the ring, while paramedics rush to ring with a stretcher, placing Filipe in it and leading him to the outside ambulance, to the local hospital.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum