Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manazz welcome to DWP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Manazz welcome to DWP Empty Manazz welcome to DWP Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Manazz

* Manazz is in his locker room getting ready for his match *

Manazz: Oh hello DWP fans, this is Manazz, your future New Blood Champion. DWP made the best decision by signing me to a very long contract. So that means after the PPV next week i not only will become the New New Blood champion, but will from there on out hold the title TILL I DIE. I understand you ingrate hick fans dont know me but you will.

*Crowd starts to boo loud in the background.*

Now lets take a look at my opponents for the PPV shall we?

Brenin.... Well all i know about this wrestler is that he spends his free time "wrestling" in his mothers basment with his " Male freinds"

Morrison.... Lets see, a low rent wrestler who thinks he can ever be as good as my in the ring.

The Charismatic Enigma..... Who is he again??? Enough said!

Chucknorris..... Well as we all saw on Thursdays show i crushed that little weekling and made him tap as i will make everyone tap in this Elimination Chamber match.

And the CHUMP, I mean Champ. Ronin.... Your over the hill old man. Your time has come to move on into retirement. Hell, I will even help you retire, when i make you scream in pain. Its my time old man and you will no get in my way of perfection!!!

So there you have it DWP fans. Its a lock for me to win the New Blood title. There is now way in the world these weak wrestlers will ever be able to stack up agenst me in a match. I dont know why there is even a match at the PPV. Im clearly the best and just should be handed the title.

Cause ..... I AM... THE BEST.... IN THE WORLD!!!!

Now get out of my face, you smell like you haven't showered in a week.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]