Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minute of Silence

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Minute of Silence Empty Minute of Silence Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:11 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Katie Brigs : Ladies and Gentlemen, We meet here today to celebrate, honor and pay tribute to the life of Revenger. To give thanks for his life and the experiences that we shared - and to bless him now that our time together is over.

Camera's show us the guests surrounding the casket, which is in the middle of the ring. We also see some of the fans holding the sign - R.I.P Revenger.

Katie Brigs : Can we please appreciate Revenger, by giving him a minute of silence.

We cannot hear a little sound out of the fans.

Katie Brigs : Thank You.

Crowd loudly cheers and applauds. Revenger's music suddenly turns on, and Mason Camacho comes out, while the crowd has a mixed reaction. He comes out with the mystery briefcase in his hands. He steps into the ring, looks at the guests, and asks for a microphone.

Mason : I would like to start this event, peacefully, so I don't want any boo's from you..

Crowd boo's a little bit.

Mason : I want to start the show by saying, that Abdo is here in the arena. He is surrounded by police guards, don't worry, We'll make sure he doesn't kill anyone else.

Crowd suddenly cheers, but after the last words, they boo loudly.

Mason : I said last week that I will show you what's in the briefcase. I will, but as i also said, I want Abdo to see it.

Crowd cheers, and Abdo theme music starts in the arena. As he comes out, we can see the angry reaction on his face through the mask. He comes out, being surrounded by 6 police guards. Abdo steps into the ring, while the police guards surrounds all the exits from the ring.

Mason : Abdo, How is it in the jail ?

Abdo : You know, it's good. I'm quite sure you will experience it too, because, I didn't kill Revenger. I don't know who are your sources, and quite frankly, I don't care. The only thing I care about, is kicking your ass.

Crowd loudly cheers.

Mason : (laughs) Yeah, yeah.

Mason suddenly stops laughting, and has a serious smile on his face. He looks at the casket, and Abdo does the same.

Mason : Look. Look what you did.

Abdo : I didn't do it.

Mason comes in closely to his face. He suspects him, and suddenly slaps him the face.

Mason : Don't you dare to act smart infront of my face, Abdo. You killed Revenger, and you have to stop lying.

Crowd loudly boos.

Mason looks at briefcase. And starts to open it.

Mason : This is what you all wanted to see.

Mason opens the briefcase.

http://s1.thewrestlinggame.com/public/roster/458/title%20match%20-%20dwp%20lw.jpg

Crowd loudly cheers, and when the camera's zoom into Abdo's face, we can see the unusual from Abdo. He has an evil smile on his face, Mason takes out the title from the briefcase, puts on Abdo, while he is smiling. Crowd is very surprised. Abdo puts his hand on the mask, and suddenly takes it off. We have a very loud, yet mixed reaction from the fans. He throws the mask down on the ground, and the camera's zoom into his face. while the crowd is fighting over the reactions, Revenger takes down Abdo's type of clothes, and while Mason is laughting hysterically, Revenger picks up the microphone and starts to talk. All the guests quickly exit the ring.

Revenger : I told you all.

We can't decide which reaction the fans are giving.

Revenger : I told you, that I Will be reborn. I will reborn into something better. The person I was earlier, has nothing similar to the new Revenger. I'm more powerful, more active, and overall, a better person than I was. And this title I have, represents my skill. Skill alone is not all I have, that's why I am not done with this Federation yet. I'm not getting out of here, until I get what I deserve. I deserve to be inducting in the Hall Of Fame of DWP.

Revenger drops the microphone on the ground, and the camera's are showing the fans reactions. Camera shows one more time Revengers face, with the attire. Camera's fades black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum