Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

tioabdul / ringleader

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tioabdul / ringleader Empty tioabdul / ringleader Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:17 am

tioabdul

a face(tioabdul) step up in the ring, look around in the crowd , and says: "i'm glad and honored to be here in DWP .... it's my dream since my childhood .... and i promess for all of you be your champion , the charismatic one , the entertainer one , the best one .... it's my new dream , and i will chase him !!!!

and begins a sound of a heel's entrance .....

Ringleader walked onto the entrance ramp, laughing at the man in the ring. His left hand was extended out in front of him, pointing at the man before him. His body seemed to convulse with laughter, no actual words leaving his lips yet. Even behind his dark mask, happiness radiated from him. Ringleader slowly raised the his right hand up, his hand regripping the microphone. As he gained his composure as he made his way down to the stage.

"You! You're going to entertain all of these people!? Please...you're about as charismatic as a dumpster baby..."

The crowd booed as Ringleader made the last statement. He looked around the arena & then shrugged before rolling under the ropes & into the ring. He leaned back against the ropes as he completely stood to his feet.

"These people are my audience, my fans. They will not listen to every Joe Schmo who claims to be the next champion. Prove yourself..."

2tioabdul / ringleader Empty Re: tioabdul / ringleader Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:05 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

No formatting. Barely a hint of effort to make this useable as a RP.
I will only say this once. READ THE RP GUIDE. You get one free pass with the poorly formatted RPs situation ... next time I wont use your RP and you will not get a match.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

3tioabdul / ringleader Empty Re: tioabdul / ringleader Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:09 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

This is how you should have formatted.

tioabdul steps up in the ring, looks around in the crowd , and speaks.
tioabdul : I'm glad and honored to be here in DWP .... it's my dream since my childhood .... and i promess for all of you be your champion , the charismatic one , the entertainer one , the best one .... it's my new dream , and i will chase him !!!!

Ringleader's music starts playing and he walks out to the entrance ramp .....
Ringleader walks onto the entrance ramp, laughing at the man in the ring. His left hand is extended out in front of him, pointing at the man before him. His body seems to convulse with laughter, no actual words leaving his lips yet. Even behind his dark mask, happiness radiates from him. Ringleader slowly raises the his right hand up, his hand gripping the microphone. As he gains his composure he makes his way down to the stage.
Ringleader: You! You're going to entertain all of these people!? Please...you're about as charismatic as a dumpster baby...
The crowd booed as Ringleader made the last statement. He looked around the arena & then shrugged before rolling under the ropes & into the ring. He leaned back against the ropes as he completely stood to his feet.

Ringleader: These people are my audience, my fans. They will not listen to every Joe Schmo who claims to be the next champion. Prove yourself...

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum