Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Real Triple-Threat

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Real Triple-Threat Empty The Real Triple-Threat Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Revenger

Revenger

First off, I would like to ask Blackwing, if it is okay that I used you character for the RP. I also would like to think that I didn't pushed Sarah way down, since she is the General manager. After you read the Rp, you will understand this - The first opponent is Abdo, ofcourse. The second one can be anyone else from this federation, who is very weak to me, so that I can win.
Also, sorry that I can't format this RP how it should be. I'm starting to have less and less time in my hands.

DWP's Titantron turns on and we can see our GM's, Sarah Regan's office. Suddenly, the door opens, and Revenger comes in.

Revenger : You wanted to see me ?

Sarah looks at him with anger.

Sarah Regan : Why won't you act like a mature human being, and knock before going in to my office ?

Revenger seems insulted.

Sarah Regan : Yes, I wanted to see you. Sit down.

Revenger sits on the chair, and looks straight into Sarah.

Sarah Regan : The act that you just played on us, was very childish, Revenger. From a person like you, I expected that you will be a fair champion.

Revenger looks interested.

Revenger : As I can remember, you wanted to say to me something. If I would be in your position..

Sarah Regan : Trust me, you'll never be.

Revenger laughs a little bit.

Revenger : I don't care if you are the General Manager, or a floor cleaner - Don't.. Don't ever interrupt me.

Sarah Regan : I hope you are sorry for what you just said.

Revenger : I beg you are sorry for interrupting the big point of this federation. Without me, DWP won't stand for Darkness Wrestling Promotion. Without me, this federation, and especially you, would be nothing. So why won't act a little bit careful when you are near me, Ms. Regan.

Sarah now feels very angry.

Sarah Regan : Don't you ever dear to insult me or this federation! You are the one who is nothing without me or DWP. If you would be so great, you won't be here. You would be there in the top. Now, since you aren't, why won't shut up, until you get me as your enemy - Trust me, You don't want that.

It seems like Revenger and Sarah Regan are now heating up.

Sarah Regan : Now, I wanted to see you here because of what you did. The whole movie, or something that you did was very immature. As a champion, you represent this federation. And what you did, is insulted this federation. I wanted to take the title off you, especially after what you just said to me.

Revenger stands up.

Sarah Regan : This whole situation with you and Abdo is much more than a rivalry involving a title. It is starting to get as a war. And I don't want this is my federation. I know why you made us believe that you are dead - It is because after Rebirth, you saw that Abdo is equal to you. You didn't want someone to defeat you, so you searched for a cheap way out. You knew, that if you both face together again, Abdo will defeat you.

Revenger takes the title off his waist, and drops it on the floor. Sarah stands up.

Sarah Regan : If you just wanted to have a little holiday, you could you just have said it to me. I'm not taking this childish behavior of your's.

Revenger moves in closer to her.

Sarah Regan : I scheduled a match for you today. Revenger vs. Abdo for the DWP Lightweight Championship. And this match, will be the real Triple-Threat. Because if you win that match, The show isn't over. You will face another, fresh, mystery opponent, seconds after your match. If you would have been smart, you would have had only one match. You got what you deserved.

Revenger goes in so close to her, that Sarah feels scaried.

Sarah Regan : Now leave my office.

Sarah says it with a scared, quiet voice. Revenger moves Sarah into the corner, looks straight at her eyes, and then leaves.

2The Real Triple-Threat Empty Re: The Real Triple-Threat Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Revenger

Revenger

The match -

Kate Brigs: "The following contest is scheduled for One Fall and it is for the DWP Lightweight Championship !!"
Kate Brigs: "Introducing first, The challenger, _Abdo_"!
a series of coloured spotlights creates a terrific lightshow
A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves
_Abdo_ makes his way to the ring
driving a flaming red Ferrari 360 Modena
with his trainer, who's giving him his last suggestions for the match
Four lightnings hit the ringposts
Kate Brigs: "and his opponent, The currrent DWP Lightweight Champion, Revenger"!
A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
Revenger makes his way to the ring
wearing a dark black t-shirt, blood written "Revenge" on the front, and Golden letters saying "The Network" on the back
_Abdo_ gains the initiative exploiting his quickness!!
_Abdo_ gets next to Revenger bringing down an arm
and hits rapidly with his forearm his opponnent's jaw executing a light European Uppercut!!
_Abdo_ turns giving his shouldres to the adversary
Revenger eludes the attempt of a Mule Kick and he takes back the initiative
Revenger jumps towards _Abdo_
and kicks him twice performing a light Bicycle Kick!!
Revenger hooks his opponent's leg threading his head under his arm
lifting him over his head, slamming his opponent on the mat, executing a light Capture Suplex!!
Revenger firmly grapples his opponent's leg
_Abdo_ breaks loose of his opponent's grasp, neutralizing the Spinning Leg Crush and regaining the initiative!
_Abdo_ grabs Revenger's hair
_Abdo_ takes his leg on his opponent's nape of the head
Revenger quickly dodges an Overdrive and counterattacks
Revenger lifts his opponent keeping him in the air for a few seconds
keeps him lifted for a few seconds and then he hurls him violently on the ground by performing a light Vertical Suplex!!
Revenger pulls _Abdo_ still groggy, by his hair
Revenger moves around his opponent raising a leg,
and after a pelvis rotation smashes his face with a light Shuffle Side Kick!!
Revenger grabs _Abdo_'s hair
Revenger grabs one of his opponent's arms and swings him into the ropes
Revenger runs toward _Abdo_ grasping his head
and drives him down to the ground performing a light Running DDT!!
Revenger grabs his opponent's head
_Abdo_ evades the Head Lock Takedown with great agility, counterattacking
_Abdo_ tucks Revenger's head in his armpit and wraps his arm around the head
then raises Revenger and falls backwards, arching his back and legs, slamming Revenger down to the mat shoulder and neck first, performing a strong Suplex!!
_Abdo_ leaps up executing a somersault, pointing at his opponent lying across the ring
Revenger moves out the way just in time, dodging a Standing Moonsault and retaking initative
Revenger grabs hold of his opponent's leg
_Abdo_ breaks loose of his opponent's grasp, neutralizing the Spinning Leg Crush and regaining the initiative!
_Abdo_ takes an opponent's arm and twisting it he holds it among the legs
continuing twisting his arm he falls ahead on the rival and he pins him with a light Magistrale Cradle!!
Referee starts counting...
Revenger kicks out
_Abdo_ grabs one Revenger's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
_Abdo_ runs toward Revenger
and spins hitting him with a light Rolling Elbow Smash!!
_Abdo_ pulls Revenger still groggy, by his hair
_Abdo_ bounces off, using the top rope
Revenger ducks and evades the Springboard Rolling Elbow Smash, catching his opponent off guard!
Revenger grabs one of his opponent's arms and swings him into the ropes
Revenger runs, approching his opponent with a jump
kicking him on the back of his neck, connecting with a powerful Shining Wizard!!
Revenger gets closer to the opponent laying on the mat
_Abdo_ moves to avoid the Elbow Crush and gain the initiative
_Abdo_ springs off the top rope and leaps on his opponent lying on the ground
and lands on him with a Fantastic Springboard Moonsault!!!
_Abdo_ grabs one Revenger's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
_Abdo_ stands in the center of the ring, waiting for his opponent
and knocks him on the ground with a shoulder hit, executing a strong Shoulder Block!!
_Abdo_ lunges himself on the ropes
_Abdo_ waits for the running opponent
lifting him high in the air making him fall on his back connecting a strong High Back Body Drop!!
_Abdo_ runs toward Revenger
_Abdo_ with the help of the top rope, leaps up executing a somersault, pointing his opponent lying across the ring
and lands on him with a Fantastic Modified Springboard Moonsault!!!
_Abdo_ is about to perform his taunt
_Abdo_ Raises Two Fingers High executing A Victory Taunt
_Abdo_ inserts a rival's arm among his own legs applying an armbar
turns on himself jumping ahead on the rival rotating and pinning Revenger with a light Magistrale Cradle!!
Revenger kicks out
_Abdo_ runs towards his rival
Revenger moves and dodges a a Flipping Face Slam taking the initiative
Revenger lifts his opponent on his shoulders
_Abdo_ climbs down his rival's shoulders dodging the a Modified Samoan Drop regaining the initiative
_Abdo_ kicks Revenger that parryes the blow throwing the leg out away from himself
starts spinning and hits him with a powerful Dragon Whip, kicking his nape of the neck!!
Revenger capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
catching _Abdo_ off guard!
[Special Dodging activated for _Abdo_]
Revenger grabs the opponent's head from behind
_Abdo_ gets free from a a Modified Reverse DDT, taking the initiative
_Abdo_ jumps onto his opponent with his feet held togheter
hitting him with a strong Dropsault, spinning in the air before falling down to the ground!!
_Abdo_ bounces against the ropes and runs toward Revenger
_Abdo_ with the help of the top rope, leaps up executing a somersault, pointing his opponent lying across the ring
and lands on him with a Incredible Modified Springboard Moonsault!!!
_Abdo_ puts his opponent's head under his armpit, and surrounds it with his arm
then he lifts Revenger up and falls backwards, arching his back and legs, slamming Revenger down to the canvas shoulder and neck first connecting with a violent Suplex!!
_Abdo_ takes his leg on his opponent's nape
to throw him down by the head, executing an Fantastic Overdrive!!
_Abdo_ takes a run throwing himself on Revenger in the corner straddling his chest
Revenger suddenly dodges the a Broncobuster, and the opponent bumps his groin against the turnbuckle
Revenger gets ready to hit his opponent
executing a light Low Dropkick!!
Revenger climbs the turnbuckle and
_Abdo_ moves at the last moment dodging a a Flying Clothesline taking the initiative
_Abdo_ climbs the turnbuckle
waits for Revenger to get closer and performs an amazing Fantastic Missile Dropkick!!
_Abdo_ gets on the top turnbuckle and leaps toward Revenger while spinning
hitting him with a violent Diving Spinning Leg drop!!
and lands on him performing a Fantastic Springboard Moonsault!!
_Abdo_ grabs Revenger from behind
hooking him by the arms sliding him across his back while falling performing a light Backslide Pin!!
Revenger kicks out
Revenger avoid the a Magistrale Cradle taking back the initiative
Revenger grabs _Abdo_'s arms putting it between his legs
and throws him forward in a pinfall position performing a Recliner Pin!!
_Abdo_ gets up and resolutely fights back
_Abdo_ gets ready to hit Revenger
and hits him with the forearm executing an violent European Uppercut!!
_Abdo_ dives into Revenger with a powerful clothesline
knocking him down executing a light 3 Point Stance Charge!!
_Abdo_ gets ready to kick Revenger
and out of no where hits executing violent Swift Roundhouse Kick !!
Revenger kicks out
_Abdo_ tries a pinning maneuver
Revenger kicks out
_Abdo_ applies an armbar on the rival's arm inserting it among the legs
continuing twisting his arm he falls ahead on the rival and he pins him with a light Magistrale Cradle!!
Revenger kicks out
_Abdo_ climbs on the turnbuckle diving backwards
landing on Revenger with a Fantastic Moonsault!!
_Abdo_ sees Revenger laying on the ground, jumps on the turnbuckle
and with a half flip lands on Revenger back first executing violent Swanton Bomb!!
Revenger pulls himself together and fights back
Revenger charges his arm
_Abdo_ dodges the Hook Punch and counters
_Abdo_ open his arms ready to hit Revenger
and hits Revenger on the face with the palms of the hands performing a light Mongolian Chop!!
_Abdo_ prepares the leg
and hits Revenger with a strong Roundhouse Kick!!
_Abdo_ gets ready to kick the opponent
Revenger somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
Revenger jumps placing his own feet beneath _Abdo_'s shoulders
and makes _Abdo_ roll in a Rolling Crutch Pin!!
_Abdo_ gets up and resolutely fights back
_Abdo_ gets next to the opponent bringing down an arm
Revenger shifts and avoids an European Uppercut, taking the initiative
Revenger charges his arm
and hits his opponent with a strong Hook Punch!!
Revenger angrily prepares his leg
_Abdo_ dodges the Big Kick starting a counterattack
_Abdo_ tucks Revenger's head in his armpit and wraps his arm around the head
then he lifts Revenger up and falls backwards, arching his back and legs, slamming Revenger down to the canvas shoulder and neck first connecting with a Fantastic Suplex!!
Revenger avoid the Magistrale Cradle taking back the initiative
Revenger kicks his opponent into the head, climbs on top of the corner, stands at full heigh, facing _Abdo_ and the center of the ring
and while his opponent is still knocked out lying face up, twists his body backwards on opposite direction and lands belly to belly on his opponent executing LEGENDARY Standout!!
_ABDO_ HAS A CUT!!!
Revenger tries a pinning maneuver
REVENGER WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS _ABDO_!!!

Kate Brigs : Here is your winner, and still, the DWP Lightweight Champion - Revennnngeeerrr !
Kate Brigs : Introducing his next opponent, -

3The Real Triple-Threat Empty Re: The Real Triple-Threat Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

you do realize that the match is useless the way you have posted it ... it has none of the original colors and formatting .... if you had posted it a couple of days ago I could have worked around that but right now I can't use that

The match will have to stay a one on one since I have no one available and I don't have the time to edit a full 3threat match to suit your idea .... and in the future, if you know you don't have a lot of time on the day to get the RP ready I suggest you start working a couple of days ahead - it takes 10-20 mins to write the RP and no more that another 10-20 the format it ... that can easily be spread out across 2-3 days

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum