Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ChuckNorris Plan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ChuckNorris Plan Empty ChuckNorris Plan Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:47 pm

ChuckNorris

Since it's my first week, I need to establish my gimmick, and it was that I was placed in the chamber match, so I began using that ground.

Week One

Heavy metal music starts playing, and a man walks out into the arena. The crowd is dead silent, wondering if they should cheer or boo.

The man steps into the ring, and steps on the bottom right turnbuckle. He continues to stand there as seconds pass by, before a fan shouts "You suck!" at him. The man in the ring spits at the fan, as the crowd starts to boo.

The man in the ring grabs the mic from the ring announcer.

ChuckNorris: You may recognize me from the Elimination Chamber match from the last season of Bloodbath. My name is Chuck Norris, and I see you all hate me for spitting at that coward in the crowd.

ChuckNorris: Truth is, I don't really care what you think. I don't care what anyone in that locker room thinks of me, either. There's only one thing I care about, and that's my first match. I was put in an Elimination Chamber match. They really expect me to compete in a chamber in my first match, not to mention being one of the first two released?"

The crowd starts chanting "you suck" at Chuck Norris.

ChuckNorris: Shut your mouths while I'm talking!" Norris retaliated, as the crowd chants even louder than before.

ChuckNorris: I'm better than each and everyone of you! You should show some respect, and so should Regan! If you're gonna use me, use me right! Now I demand a fair match, and if you have something called 'Common Sense', you'll give me this fair match, and not put me in another match that I obviously wasn't ready for!"

The crowd chants "You Suck" louder and louder.

ChuckNorris: So Regan, what are you gonna do about it?"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum