Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's the CW champ

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where's the CW champ Empty Where's the CW champ Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Hardcore Hikel's music starts playing and the CW #1 contender walks down to the ring. He greets the fans for a minute before grabbing a mic.
Hikel: Well, well, well. It's a new season and wouldn't you know it the CW champ Brightblade has found yet another way of getting out of having to defend his title... You ask what that new way is? It's simple really - he is nowhere to be found. I have checked his locker room, I have checked with security and he hasn't even been to Darkness Arena in over a week. Now I have some options here but I don't particularly look forward to any of them. I could go out there points in the direction of the exit, find him and drag him back to the arena to get my match. I could let the GM handle him, or I could ask her to force him to defend the Championship. Or I could just wait and seen when he will grow a backbone and come out and give me my match, you know, the one I have earned and have a signed contract for. What do you think is the best choi....
kAotiker's music starts playing over the speakers and the veteran steps out on to the entrance ramp. He has a mic in his hand and a smug smile on his face.
kAotiker: How about none of the above. It can't happen.
Hikel give him a frustrated and confused look as kAotiker starts walking down the ramp and continues to speak.
kAotiker: See you actually could go through with the first option. You could go out and find Brightblade ... but it won't do you any good. I just found out why you wont be getting that title match... Storm_Brightblade has been released from his DWP contract. Which is a nice way saying he was too greedy negotiating his new deal and GM Regan just dropped him after two weeks of stalling on his part.... So now the CW title is vacant, and that contract of yours is going to do you any good in the bathroom.
kAotiker is now standing in the ring apron looking at Hikel in the middle of the ring. He get's in and walks up to the #1 contender.
kAotiker: Under the circumstances you don't really have any case but I will offer you this. How about you win that title in a match... against me. Of course if I win the match I get the title but you were so confident you can beat Brigthblade a few minutes ago. I shouldn't be that much harder to beat right...
Hikel almost growls in anger..
Hikel: You!? Who the hell are you to try and get a title match? If anything I am the only one with any claim to be awarded the belt right away. And even if I had to fight for that title It would most definitely not be against you.

this is where Carnage comes in. Carnage you're up mate.

Last edited by Blackwing on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

2Where's the CW champ Empty Re: Where's the CW champ Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Carnage

[Thank you. Great work!]

Suddenly Carnage's entrance theme hits the arena. The crowd reacts hesitant as they haven't seen Carnage in person in months, but after they see him walk on the entrance ramp, they go wild!
Carnage: Then what about me, comrade? Hahahahaha..."
Carnage walks down the ramp flexing his neck muscles nastily. You can now feel the excitement in the arena. He stops in the middle of the way to the ring and continues speaking.
Carnage: In earnest, you are ridiculous! This is what? Your third run in this federation? And you possess no championship success at all! And speaking of you, kAotiker, you can be happy that you are allowed to be in this fed again at all after leaving it for greedy reasons! The only thing you both are worth for is dripping blood on the floor to still my blood lust! There is no way around me deserving that title shot. A title only I held before by the way. So decide which one of you will fight me for it! I don't care!

3Where's the CW champ Empty Re: Where's the CW champ Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:03 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Nightkorw's music blasts through the arena and he walks out and stands on the entrance ramp. He looks a bit apprehensive about joining the other three in the ring and after a couple of steps down the ramp he stops and raises his mic. He steadies himself to appear more confident.
Nightkrow: Whoa, there mateys. Did you forget about me already. Granted I lost the #1 contender match but let's face it, that match doesn't mean squat now. I have just as much right to a CW title match as any of ....
Hikel: Oh do shut up mate. You lost a #1 contenders match. And while I will be the first to admit that I have gone and come back more times than I have had title opportunities, and that why I left just FYI, I at least didn't sing on and turn into a freaking zombie on my second week. You have been in DWP for how many seasons now, and remind me here... have you even had a title shot in your run ....
kAotiker: You don't you take your own advice and keep quiet. The kid might be ... well lethargic to say the least but at least he ain't a sissie that runs every time things get tough for him. As far as I am concerned you can both just go back in line.. he turns to face Carnage... I'd much rather settle the score with you anyway and a title match seems like so very much the right place for it.

Carange you can reply here if you like... after that I am adding the GM's part.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum