Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What the ? Empty What the ? Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Revenger's music turns on, and we get a very mixed, yet loud reaction from the fans. Revenger comes in the arena with a suit, and with a title on his shoulder. He steps into the ring, casually, and asks for a microphone.

Revenger : I'm glad to be back. It has been a long break, but I think all of us needed it.. I see alot of new faces in the locker room. I'm glad they came, embarrassing Abdo has been fun. Fun to the point when in became pointless. I'm glad we finally had our last match, and I think the better one won.

Fans boo.

Revenger : I think I should start getting to the reason why I came...

He stops for a while.

Revenger : The last time we met each other, I was paranoid. And the worst thing about it, that I was mad at the one whom I should respect the most. Miss Regan, I would sincerely like to apologize for my terrible attitude.

He looks around the ring.

Revenger : It has been a long time since I stepped into the ring, and quite honestly, I don't miss it. How many times I have been injured in this demonic creature?

Fans quietly boo him,

Revenger : During the season break I understood that there are other things apart the ring in the world. Since a little boy, I dreamed wrestling, having fans whom cheer me. Winning titles, traveling all around the world.. I did it all. And I imagined it all a lot differently.

Fans cheer for him.

Revenger : Don't get too excited, I am not fully retiring from the wrestling. I would just like to take another path. It's time for a new Revenger.. I know, I said that a lot of times. I'm changing all the time. Some of you might not like it, someone of you might think finally he will be gone.

Crowd shows us a mixed reaction.

Revenger : I'm starting another, new chapter in my life. I don't have a letter that I can achieve it, but I will do everything I can to get to there.

Camera's show us our commentators reactions. We notice that everyone in the arena is wondering what is he talking about.

Revenger : So as I don't have the full details, I won't give any of it yet... Just a little hint.

Crowd gets silent for a second.

Revenger : This thing that I carry around ( camera's move into the title ), has to be gone. I think our GM will agree to it, that I should have some matches booked for the season. Each week I'll have a new opponent from LW Division to fight me for the title.

Crowd is more confused than ever.

Revenger : And to my opponents.. I defeated you all..

Crowd boo's

Revenger : You are step up and show me the best you can, if you want to earn my respect. I won't be cheap, so get ready, and book a vacation to the hospital.

Revenger drops the mic and exits the ring, while crowd has a very loud and mixed reaction. Only one knows whats inside Revenger's mind.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum