Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My next Chapter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My next Chapter Empty My next Chapter Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Revenger music turns on, and we can hear a loud, mixed reaction. Revenger comes out with a suit, and a briefcase. He calmly walks towards the ring, poses to his fans, enters the ring, and asks for a microphone.

Revenger : Hello Ladies and Gentlement. I would like to introduce myself - I'm Revenger, former New Blood Champion and Current Lightweight Division champion. Some of you might already know this, but I said that I have something in mind for myself last week.

Crowd cheers.

Revenger : It's quite funny you know, I went to my twitter account, and checked my fans replies.

Revenger laughts.

Revenger : there has been quite some rumors... Some think I'm walking away from DWP, some say I'm starting a company, some even say I'm starting a chicken farm.. And quite frankly, only a few guessed it right. After hundreds of responses, I think I have to say what I really had in mind.

He stops for a second.

Revenger : You know, I hate myself a little bit. I never liked to be a good guy.. That's just not my style. So why won't you make me a happier person, and boo me as loud as you can.

Crowd loudly boos.

Revenger : You parasites, boo me loudier.

Revenger says it loudly, and we can hear even louder boos.

Revenger: DWP is what I work for... I will do anything in my powers to be the sole owner of D 'effing WP.

We have a very mixed reaction from the crowd.

Revenger : I'm not afraid to show off my ambitions. Blackwing - I like you.. I like you as a person. But as a Businessman you are nothing but a looser. You have no idea how many chances you missed, You.. YOU are the reason why DWP is going down.

Crowd boos.

Revenger : I can be the true inspirational speaker for DWP. I will be the one who will save DWP. And when I will sit in the Office chair, you Blackwing, are going to pay for what you did to me.

Crowd boos even louder.

Revenger : Blackwing - You are a disgrace to our management. And these aren't my thoughts... go around the office, you'll find half of your ' friends' telling the same thing I just said.

Revenger stops for a while, while the crowd is booing him louder than ever.

Revenger : I have asked our lovely GM Regan for a job, and she said she had one. As I don't know anything myself yet, I will reveal all the details, next Skirmish.

Revenger moves out of the ring, and while he is on the ramp, he shouts, 'get ready for the new owner of DWP!'. As he walks through the fans barricade, he stops and looks over at them. He says something quietly and walks off.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum