Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anger Management

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anger Management Empty Anger Management Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Where I left the '...' you can continue as far as you want. I putted on the ending so that you will have a clearer picture of where it should get. You are free to make any changes you want.

Revenger's music turns on, and we can hear a loud, yet mixed reaction from the crowd. Revenger comes in with his suit and his LW Title on his shoulder. He gets into the ring, and asks for a microphone.

Revenger : Hello Ladies and Gentlement, as many have heard, I'm the Vice General Manager of Skirmish.

We can hear fans chanting "what?"

Revenger : I'm not the guy to brag about, but for me, the saturday show is a minor.

fans boo.

Revenger : I have said this numerous times, and I will say it again. Skirmish will be the future major show in DWP. So If you're planning on going to DWP arena, I suggest you book tickets for skirmish.

Revenger stops for a second.

Revenger : Skirmish is the most underrated show in all of TWG. This is why I'm here - to save DWP from the hands of a pathetic leader like Blackwing.

Revenger looks at his back when fans start booing him loudly.

Revenger : I don't know what that coward has done to achieve your respect, and I don't care how much he paid you all.

Revenger twists and points his fingers at fans.

Revenger : Skirmish is..

Crowd starts chanting 'shut up'.

Revenger : Don't you ever dear to interrupt the leader.

Fans boo loudier.

Revenger : I have never heard of such disrespectful crowd.

Crowd boo's even loudier.

Revenger : I have worked my ass off since I came to the position of Vice GM of Skirmish. I done twice as much work, as Blackwing ever tried in 2 years. So why won't you show me some respect and shut your MOUTH.

We can barely hear what Revenger is saying, because of the crowd's loudness.

Revenger : I have asked the board for a higher place and th..

Blackwing's music starts playing. He steps out onto the entrance ramp with an annoyed expression on his face. Blackwing looks around and heads down the ramp. He gets into the ring and stares Revenger right in the eyes.

Blackwing: You pompose, little waste of air. I am so sick of you right now. You are actually going to stand there and claim credit for anything that has been done on either shows in the past month? Half the Skirmish matches have been pre-booked for over a season and might I add GM Regan stole the idea for the tournaments from me and also has no right taking credit - I had been thinking of how to make those work for months before she decided to go through with them. No, you, just like her are a leach buddy and like a leach there is only one way of dealing with you...

Revenger : I'm done with you Blackwing.. Your days are on the count.. The Board has appointed me to the position of General Manager of Skirmish.

Revenger comes in closer to Blackwing and stares at his face.

Revenger : Now I have a match next, and I would like some privacy. I hope you will be able to control your anger during my match and won't show up.

Revenger is going to the ropes.

Revenger : and one more thing, Wing.

Revenger slaps Blackwing, and crowd boo's enormously. Revenger sets off and quickly goes back to the locker room for his match. Cameras fades off.

Last edited by Revenger on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Anger Management Empty Re: Anger Management Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

You know ... taking 5 min to format the RP wont kill ya. Just saying. You should also check Ryan's RP since it's an attack on you.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

3Anger Management Empty Re: Anger Management Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Our titantron turns and we can see GM Regan's office.

GM Regan : Revenger, what you did is exactly what we all are not expecting. Blackwing is still your boss and can freely kick your butt. You should be more careful.

Revenger : Look Regan.. We are both General Managers of our respected shows and from now on competitors. You know how the business goes here. I did what I had to increase Skirmish viewership.

GM Regan : You risked your job on the line, just for a hope to increa..

Revenger interrupts Regan.

Revenger : I know Blackwing, and he is not the guy to fire the one who humiliated him. He will do anything he can to make me quit. And this isn't hope Regan. This is plain strategy.

GM Regan looks worried for Revenger.

Revenger : Now, we both have our jobs, and I think we should continue them. Trust me. We are both the underdogs in this company..

Crowd boos.

Revenger : We have to get rid of Blackwing. NOW.

Fans boo even loudier, while Camera's fade away.

Last edited by Revenger on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Anger Management Empty Re: Anger Management Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Well I have planned to Format the RP, Just wanted to do the work first.

5Anger Management Empty Re: Anger Management Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Sorry. I just imagined the extra work to get the formatting to stick in the segment editor and I got a bit frustrated. Ever since the new skin took in full force the segment editor has had some issues with colors and the sort.
Also I know I might be getting annoying with this but while I don't mind you using the red color in your RPs when you have Kate in the RP with you, you should really use a another color for yourself, since red is her default color. A small detail but like I said the segment editor for some reason has trouble changing colors of text these days and I just spent the last 10 min. editing that opening you wrote for your match.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]