Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In the GM's office...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In the GM's office... Empty In the GM's office... Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

The camera follows Faith down a hallway and into Blackwing's office.

The moment the GM sees the HW champ he looks irritated and sighs deeply.

Blackwing: Now what? Haven't you bugged me enough for the past couple of weeks.

Faith sits down in the chair in front of Blackwing's desk and looks at him with a devilish grin on her face.

Faith: So the big boss is back in town and now I'm bugging him... You know what I am not done bugging you. Not by a long shot. You know why?.. Let me tell you... Cause you're are the single most ungrateful a** I have ever had to deal with.

Blackwing: What the hell are you talking about Faith. Get to the point, I have work to do.

Faith: You really are going to play it that way, aren't ya? Well let me remind you. You called B and Spike leeches a few months ago and while I have never been her biggest fan we are now on more or less friendly terms and even if we weren't I know that chick. She has never gotten ahead aty someone else' expence and she has never started anything she didn't eventually finish... well once but I'm kind of gratefull for that one. The thing is, she would never call you on your crap so you have only had to deal with Spike untill now .... And speaking of - how's the head "boss".

Blackwing: My head is fine. Spike got lucky and New Dawn and everyone with eyes can tell you that. As for you I'd suggest you focus on defending that title of yours, we're going to the get in the ring together soon enought.

Faith: Meaning?

Blackwing: Meaning, tonight you have to deal with Carnage, next week it's Spike - assuming you can hold out tonight and if you make it past them you have max waiting in the wings. But even if you get through all of that and still be champion you have a much bigger problem comming your way in 2 months - At Pitch Black the Heavyweight Championship will be defended in an Elimination Chamber match. Now since you are the champion right now you have a guaranteed spot in the Chamber regardless of your status at the time but the same will apply to anyone else that manages to capture the title between now and then.... Plus I have placed myself in that match as well so like I said we'll meet in the ring soon enough ....

Faith: Oh goodie ... I get to bash your skull open and not worry about getting fired. Sounds like fun... Now if you don't mind I as you pointed out I have a match to get ready for.

Faith gets up gives Blakcwing another nasty smile and heads out. As the picture starts to fade to black Blackwing can be heard speaking.

Blackwing: Skulls will get bashed open all right ....but mine wont be one of them.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum