Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Role Playing Contest

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Role Playing Contest Empty Role Playing Contest Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

In this topic we can comment and announce the development and winners of a weekly competition for best Role-Play (segment). I myself will of course not participate but everyone else is eligible for consideration.

If for whatever reason you do not wish to be considered for a given week please reply below saying so.

When a segment has been created cooperatively but was posted by one person on the forum please leave a reply indicating that is the case and saying who the segment creators are.

The winner(s) of each week's contest will earn 5% increase of merchandise bonus for your next offer( ex. : if your current deal has a 35% merch bonus in it and you win 2 weekly events your next deal will have a 45% bonus). No wrestler can win more than 2 consecutive weeks.

Given that most of my offers cover 2 seasons at a time one could potentially earn up to 30% increase in merchandise from one contract to the next.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum