Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

There is a new sheriff in town ...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1There is a new sheriff in town ... Empty There is a new sheriff in town ... Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guk82_CFCHg
Blackwing comes out and heads to the ring.
Chris: And here he comes. I have a bad feeling about this entire affair.
Edward: Oh, chill Chris. The man is here to update us on the GM situation after Sarah Regan resigned the day after New Dawn. This can only be a good thing.
Chris: And if this was, say five seasons ago I would agree.... today, not so much.
Blackwing is now standing in the ring and waiting for the crowd to stop booing him. After about a minute he runs out of patience
Blackwing: Would you just shut up. What the hell are you booing me for? I'm not the one that skipped out on his obligation to DWP. It's that spineless waste breath Sarah Regan you should be cursing right now. She bailed when it looked like we might not make it to this season.
At this point the boos are replaced by chats for the former GM to be brought back and they are so loud that Blackwing is forced to stop talking. After the chants die down a bit he continues.
Blackwing: Well, I can't bring her back. She bolted so fast she didn't even bother to pick up her last check. You might as well make peace with the fact there will be a new sheriff in town. Which is one of the reasons I am out here tonight.
Large portions of the boos quiet down as the fans attention is drawn to the announcement about to be given.
Blackwing: I considered the possibility of hiring another GM but given the fiasco that GM Regan turned out to be it seems like a bad idea. I also considered the option of at least for a while letting the show run without a GM but we have seen how that goes in the past and not only here at DWP. So I am left with one final option ..... I will be taking over the position of GM of DWP for the time being....
He tries to say something else but the boos are so loud this time it seems like the building is about to fall apart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElR1j4sYDGU
Spike and Faith step out of the arena entrance, HW Tag Team titles around their waists and the DWP Heavyweight Championship on Faith's shoulder, looking angry and dismayed. At the sight of them the fans start cheering and then eventually settle down.
Spike: First of all, for those who somehow missed it, allow me to introduce the new DWP Heavyweight Champion, my tag team partner and good friend .... Faith!!!!
The fans start cheering and applauding again.
Spike: Hold on for a minute though. We have a lunatic to deal with before we can continue with the celebrations.
Spike turns to face the ring and looks at Blackwing with obvious disdain.
Spike: You will be the new GM?! Seriously?! .... Are you out of your bloody mind ... oh wait forget i asked, we already know you are. Let me remind you "boss" why you hired Regan in the first place... You were stretching yourself too thin trying to do everything at once and probably more importantly you were being accused of abusing your power. Now the accuser was a guy that was even crazier than you are right now and he was full of it but appearances being as important as they are you just did the best you could at the time. But this time... this time when you are accused of abusing power it will be true, won't it? You will do whatever you want to whomever you want right?...
Blackwing(laughing): You know what Spike, you keep doing this thing where you point out the obvious and you think you somehow found some big secret. Yes Spike I will run this place any way I damn well want. You want to know why? It's simple - I own it. I have complete control over DWP. I know you probably think you can take this up with the Board of Directors at HQ but you're out of luck on that one. I disbanded the Board this morning and even if I hadn't there is nothing you or they could do to stop me. And just to show you how badly you have underestimated the seriousness of your situation I have a surprise for you. Tonight you and your new friend Faith will defend the DWP Heavyweight Tag Team Championships.
Faith: Is that supposed to be a threat. Cause if it is you need to work on that. That wasn't even a little scary. Tell you what, keep running your mouth and I will show you scary... up close and personal. Come on Spike we have a couple of losers to get ready for.
She turns around and heads backstage. Spike smiles at Blackwing shrugs and follows her.
Blackwing stares after them for a few moments.

Blackwing: You know what... I'm done playing around. Here is how tonight will go, first those two arrogant bozos that just left will defend their Tag Titles. Then I will have myself a nice warm up session with H2O and in the main event Carnage will get a CW title rematch. I was going to present our newest signing to you tonight but I changed my mind, this guy is the future of DWP so he needs to be on the main show. He will be in the opening match on Sunday, if you want to know who I'm talking about you will just have to be there.
He tosses the mic aside and angrily makes his way out of the ring and backstage.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum