Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not in my favors

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not in my favors Empty Not in my favors Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Our Titantron turns on and we can see Nikita Blunt standing with a microphone. As soon as Camera's move to the side, we can see Revenger and the crowd starts to boo immediately.

Nikita Blunt : It's nice to see you, Revenger.

Revenger : It's nice to see you Nikita.

Nikita Blunt :  At this week's Skirmish, you said that you hope that the Board will make a 'good' decision and select you as the Leader of DWP.

Revenger smiles.

Nikita Blunt : How do you feel that Blackwing has been chosen as the Leader of DWP again, but not you ?

As soon as Nikita says it, Revenger seems to be devastated.

Revenger : What ?

Nikita Blunt : Can you comment on how you feel tha..

Revenger : woah woah, I get that Nikita. The Board of Directors chose Blackwing ??? After all he's done, I thought they learned their mistake.

Crowd boo's.

Revenger : I'm completely devastated and frustrated that the Board chose Blackwing instead of ME. I hope that the Board would soon open their eyes and see the mistake they have done.

Camera's zoom in Revenger

Revenger : Blackwing is a complete coward and is more corrupted than the Government that runs the ground we are standing on.

Crowd boo's very loudly.

Revenger : While I.. I am the completely opposite of that.

Crowd boo's even louder.

Revenger : The first thing to me, is to make sure that everyone elses problems are solved before my own. I make sure everyone is happy. I am an excellent Leader and a great teacher.

The fans boo more loudly than ever. Some chant 'Shut up'.

Revenger : DWP under my wing would reach highs never seen before.. I hope the management will change their decision, effective immediately.

Revenger walks away, and the camera's zoom back, and now we can see our own Nikita Blunt.

Nikita Blunt : That's it for right now Ladies and Gentlement.

Camera's fade black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum