Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Championship Tournaments

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Championship Tournaments Empty Championship Tournaments Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:58 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Looks like I'm going to jump the gun on myself but I might as well get this thing out of the way.

The tournaments for the three singles titles will include 8 wrestlers each. The participants will be chosen based on WS. The top 8 people on the roster will go into the Heavyweight tournament the next 8 into the Cruiserweight and a 3rd set of 8 wrestlers -the lowest on the roster - is going at it for the Lightweight title. Depending on recruitment result those groups might exclude female gimmick wrestlers if we end up having at least 8 of them. In that case there will be a 4th Singles Tournament for the Women's Title. Finally the remaining will be paired up for the Tag Title tournament - pairing will be left to the wrestler themselves up until 3 days before the season start after that I will pair as many teams as needed at my discretion.

Tournaments will go 1 match of each tournament per show which will put the finals into the last show before the PPV.

Tournament matches outcomes will not be edited. Anything after that is up to the participants in the feuds.

All champions have a guaranteed spot at the end of the season PPV but should remain active in RP or they might be forced to drop their title at the PPV.

Any suggestions will be taken under consideration.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum