Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Main storylines recap, Drake explodes, and intro to cruiserweight title match

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

drakedarke

drakedarke

Edward Blake: What a match. Spike and Mayhem just annihilated each other.
Chris Red: Yeah, neither of them will ever be the same again.
Edward Blake: Wow, what a wild night it's been for Darkness Wrestling, so far.
Chris Red: It sure has, we had one hell of a lightweight Championship bout, in which a new champion has been crowned in Madmen.
Edward Blake: And what about that brutal I Quit match where Perseverance defeated Bulgarian Might.
Chris Red: I think that one will give me nightmares for a while, And don't forget, the extremely controversial finish for the tag team title match.
Edward Blake: Yeah just when it seemed like Drake and Certus where finally about to win the belts, bamm the lights went out and the arena was engulfed in a brilliant white light, then when it faded away Drake was knocked out in the center of the ring, and Muffinman makes the pin, and picks up the win.
Chris Red: Wow, and what was that cryptic message about, Its always darkest before the Dawn?
Edward Blake: I'm not sure but it seems there is some kind of commotion going on in the back.
Chris Red: Well let's send it back to Nikita Blunt, to find out whats going on.
The camera shows Nikita Blunt running with a mic in the back towards a locker room
Nikita Blunt: I'm outside Drake and Certus' locker room right now where we were told theres some kind of altercation going on.
Nikita starts to step into the locker room when a steel chair flies out through the open door. She drops the mic and jumps back narrowly escaping the flying chair. The camera moves in and focuses on the action inside the locker room
Drake Darke: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED OUT THERE?!?!
Drake picks up another chair and swings it into a locker
Drake Darke: I HAD MUFFINMAN PINNED 1-2-3!!!!
Certus: Drake man calm down, we can figure this out together you just need to calm down first.
Drake looks at Certus
Drake Darke: CALM DOWN?!?! Ok ill calm down just tell me one thing, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN I GOT KNOCKED OUT AND PINNED?!?!
Certus raises his hands in front of him to try and calm down Drake
Certus: I was like everyone else in the arena, completely blind after that light erupted in the middle of the ring. I thought you still had Muffinman down and was pinning him.
Drake lowers the chair in his hands
Drake Darke: You know what I don't believe that shit, The ref could see what was going on, he knew when to make the count. So I think if a, blind as a bat, ref could see what was going on then my so called partner should have been able to as well.
Drake lifts the chair up again and starts to swing it into the locker again
Certus: Drake i'm telling you man you need to call down stop trashing stuff, i'm sure we can find a way to get another shot at the belts.
Drake turns back towards Certus
Drake Darke: Another shot? ANOTHER SHOT?!?! What the hell makes you think i want another shot with you as my partner?!?! Look at what you've done for me lately, Our first shot at the belts you tap out, a few days before that I get jumped by The Muffinman and get injured, and now tonight. You can just forget about another SHOT!!
Drake slams the chair against the ground
Certus: Come on man seriously you need to calm down before someone gets hurts.
Drake Darke: Someone.. Gets.. Hurt.. Yeah.. Someone is about to get hurt YOU!!!
Drake swings the chair at Certus. Certus narrowly avoids the chair shot by ducking down and darts for the door
Certus: Alright man I quit trying to reason with you, nothing gets through that thick skull of yours.
Drake follows Certus out into the hallway
Drake Darke: You quit, wow that sure is a big surprise.
Drake throws the chair at Certus, as hes trying to exit the building, and narrowly misses his head. Drake storms back into the locker room, and starts throwing bags around, and flips the bench over, finally he slams his fist against a locker door and the locker opens. Drake looks inside, reaches in and pulls out a black box with a note attached, all it says is To Drake
Drake Darke: Wonder what this could be?
Drake opens the box and a strong flash of white light shoots out
Drake Darke: Damn not again.
Drake rubs his eyes for a moment, and looks inside again this time his face changes from one of pure anger to one of pure puzzlement
Drake Darke: What the hell is this?
As Drake reaches his hand in the box the camera signal starts breaking up, and before we can see what he pulls out the screen goes all fuzzy
Edward Blake: Wow that was intense, i'm not sure if well ever see Certus again, after what just went down
Chris Red: Thats just to bad they were really starting to progress as a great team, they just had some bad luck. But what really has me intrigued is, what was in the box?
Edward Blake: I don't know but i'm sure well find out soon enough.
Chris Red: There is one thing I do know, and that is we need to get back to the action here at Pitch Black.
Edward Blake: Right you are, because coming up we have our Cruiserweight Championship match coming up.
Chris Red: Champion Carnage defends his belt against a phenomenal challenger Buffy, and im not just saying that because shes hot.

drakedarke

drakedarke

id like to see this go in after the spike and mayhem match, hadnt seen anyone else post RPS for teh show so thought id try and kinda do like a 3 in 1, recap of eth show which can be edited, if i got winners or teh way a match was settled wrong, my charcter exploding and setting up for teh feud against perseverance next season, and a somewhat intro into the cruiserweight match.

I am still sorry about getting it in so late, my dog had been sick and died the other day and it took most of the day to bury her, and now her sister is sick and ive been trying to watch her as much as possible. later guys

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

I'll give it a more thorough read later but i can tell you It will be used. I might break it up into two parts if that is at all possible.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum