Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bell Rp after last match

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bell Rp after last match Empty Bell Rp after last match Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:28 am

bella the stick girl

bella the stick girl

Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, Bella The SticK Girl"!

and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron

Bella The SticK Girl makes his way to the ring

dengan memakai pakaian yang Cantik Khas untuk Bergusti dan Menaiki Honda EX5

-bella enter into the ring: the last game Furious Steele has been a victim of me .. and he has already lost by pin fall 1,2,3 .. he came out to face the shame and also the face of failure ... and is not I live is the winner!

-The audience is silent ..

-Bella: I will guarantee that I will be the best among all the other wrestlers in the industry!!

-Crowd cheers

-Bella: I also will guarantee that you will all be interested in me and my fin The Wrong Game (TWG)! ..
I'll prove to you all that I do not just go on, I will prove to get any title belt! .. AND I will also give the same action to anyone who dares to take bella The Stick Girl!

Bell Rp after last match Images10

2Bell Rp after last match Empty Re: Bell Rp after last match Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

needs work but it's a start ... I will send you the edited RP via PM or you can see it in the show ( I will incorporate it into the match segment

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

3Bell Rp after last match Empty Re: Bell Rp after last match Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:09 am

bella the stick girl

bella the stick girl

if you want to know me and that playboys saja2 using google transelate to transelate to english so their is some of word is not be transelate in good ways Razz and i realy2 hate hate PB saja2 -_-
and if you want to know me and saja2 play same cyber cafe Smile so that why i very2 know about saja2 ask to join this fed Smile i say to him this fed is cool Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum