Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some of my old roleplays back in SWP

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some of my old roleplays back in SWP Empty Some of my old roleplays back in SWP Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

The lights in the arena go off. In the darkness Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son starts playing. The tron starts showing clips from his matches during the season....
FIRST THERE WAS A MONSTER
Blackwing slips one foot in front of Skullduggery Pleasant's head and under his chin locks his hands behind Skullduggery Pleasant's head
and chokes Skullduggery Pleasant by pressing his shin against his opponent's trachea executing
light Game Over!!

Blackwing keeps his ripping submission hold
THEN CAME THE NIGHTMARE OPPONENT
Blackwing moves to open the door to the cage.
once the door is open Blackwing climbs on the top of the cage followed by Brazilian Fury
The two start A Spectacular barrage of hits in the attempt get to the top first
But amazingly !!!! Blackwing hits Brazilian Fury with a violent kick that leaves him senseless on the cage
Blackwinglooks at the flimsy roof that bends under their weight as he liftsBrazilian Fury with two hands above the head
and with extreme strength casts him onto the commentators table which collapses under him performing one devastating Gorilla Press Slam from the roof of the cage
He then goes down from the cage returning to the ring to reach the adversary!!

BRAZILIAN FURY IS BLEEDING!!

Blackwing gets on the top turnbuckle
and leaps toward the prone opponent hitting him with his head, performing a
strong Diving Headbutt!!

BRAZILIAN FURY IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!
Blackwing tries a pinning maneuver

Referee starts counting...

BLACKWING WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BRAZILIAN FURY !!!!
AND FINALLY A CHAMPION
Blackwing slips one foot in front of Yogi''s Assassin.'s head and under his chin locks his hands behind Yogi''s Assassin.'s head
and chokes Yogi''s Assassin. by pressing his shin against his opponent's trachea executing
light Game Over!!

Blackwing keeps his DESTRUCTIVE submission hold
Blackwing grabs his opponent's arm and gets on the ground on his side
and twists his chest with the legs pulling on the shoulder, performing a strong Crucifix Armbar!!
Blackwing keeps his ruthless submission hold
YOGI''S ASSASSIN. LOOKS SLIGHTLY INJURIED!!!
Yogi''s Assassin. hangs on to referee shirt!!!!
Blackwing releases his grasp
Blackwing tries a pinning maneuver

Referee starts counting...

BLACKWING WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS YOGI''S ASSASSIN. !!!!

The lights come back on. Blackwing is in the middle of the ring.

Blackwing: This is what my month has been like so far. One exceedingly tough opponent after the other. And the first two were chosen by Aztec. Tonight he will have to do his own dirty work. I am sure he never expected I would come to this. I mean lets face it by all rights I should have been out of the picture after the first match. To be honest if the match had gone much longer I would probably have spent the rest of the season in a hospital. But It didn't. I survived and then I found a way to defeat a man that has been an absolute pain to face in the past. And this Tuesday I not only found a way to defeat the United States Champion... I didn't give her a chance to stop me. So far I have found it in me to stand tall after each encounter.... and I will do so again tonight ... I will be the Last Man Standing and Aztec you will be the one to FALL.

He throws the mic to the outside and gets ready to start the match.

---------
Obviously this will be put in before the match .... the clips from previous matches are just to mark up what will be in the finished RP. I will have them in proper coding in the final version in the GM panel.

as I said simple
... ok I fixed some of the colours .... unfortunatelly I can't remember the player's colors at these point in each match and the archive is gone but this should give a good idea of how the final result would look like

Last edited by Blackwing on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

2Some of my old roleplays back in SWP Empty Re: Some of my old roleplays back in SWP Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:20 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

this next one took us a number of post to piece together
The lights in the arena go out. Then in the darkness Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son starts playing and a few seconds later the lights come back on and Blackwing is standing in the middle of the ring. The fans welcome him with a standing ovation. He signal for a mic.

Blackwing: Last season ended for me in a way that is painfully familiar. It's the way several earlier seasons ended. With me coming ever so close to winning a title and yet again something or someone got in the way of that.On the upside the other half of the Unholy Alliance my good friend Spike won the TV title - congrats on that mate you earned it.

The crowd cheers loudly and Blackwing has to wait for them to calm down

Blackwing:But at the risk of sounding self centered lets get back to me. In the end after the PPV out of the 3 men in that NA title match I am the only one that has noting to show for being in it but the scars and bruises and most of those are already gone. So Phighter got in my way through the entire season and when he couldn't close the deal on Aztec he went and used NOW to get his hand on a title. For an entire season I was prevented from having a clean chance at the belt by a man that in the end had to resort to cheating to win another one. And I didn't even lose that triple threat. He lost it for me as much as for himself.

Blackwing stops for a few seconds as the fans have a mixed reaction to his words. He looks around and continues.

Blackwing: Now don't get me wrong I am not here to complain. I am out here tonight to challenge Aztec to give me a shot at the NA where it'll be just me and him. The way it should have been last season.... the way it would heve been if not for that selfish jerk The Philadelphia Phighter. So how about it Aztec - are you man enough to face me alone or do you need someone to distract me from going after you and kicking your ass all over the arena like last season.

This time the fans drown drown Blackwing's next words in cheers and applause. They are pleased with the way this is going.

The television monitors flicker with static. As it clears the NA champion Aztec is standing in dark room with the NA title around his waist. The fans start to boo as he obviously is not in the arena

Aztec- Blackwing, I have never seen a man so willing to get beaten over and over again. You had a chance to take this belt, you failed. You were given another chance to take this belt, once again, you failed. I have no reason to continue dishing out beatings to you. Everyone in this arena knows that you are not a contender for this belt.

The fans boo once again, showing their support for Blackwing.

Aztec- I am the best champion on this show, and I am going to prove that to everone this season. I will face champions, not trash like you, but true champions. If you want to fight me your going to have to earn it. I am not an unfair man, I won't say your not going to get a shot at my title.

Aztec pauses for a moment, lost in thought, then looks at the camera with a sinister grin.

Aztec- I know, how about a best of 3 challenge. You beat 3 opponents of my chosing, in match types of your chosing. If you can win 2 matches, then I will allow you to face me for this title. What do you say Blackwing?

Blackwing looks at the monitors and smiles with contempt.

Blackwing: mockingly Well, this can't be good. The big bad Aztec is going to make me fight all these people. he changes his tone to show his disdain for Aztec But of course he will ... he ain't got the stones to fight me one on one 'cause this time there will be no interruptions.... Fine have it your way mate I'll face your picks and will bury them. And when I'm done with that I will come for you and will take your title and whatever is left of your pride. Sadly enough I wont be able to take away your LEGEND status - you have thrown that one out the window all on your own. But anything else will be mine.

The fans are going wild. They are loving the way Blackwing has dealt with Aztec so far. The roar of the crowd is deafening. Blackwing waits for them to quiet down.

Blackwing: Oh, I almost forgot to ask in all the excitement - how does it feel to be a coward and a champion on a fluke.... On second thought don't bother ... I can't stand to listen to you any more and neither can these people.

The crow erupts in cheers once more as Blackwing hands the mic to a ringside crew-member.

Aztec laughs so hard he has to steady himself on the entrance monitors.

Aztec- You have courage, I'll give you that, but you don't even know who your up against. I made a name for myself in this business by beating everyone I crossed paths with, but there was one that I haven't beaten. You will face him tonight. His name is Skulldugger Pleasent.

Aztec starts to laugh harder as he starts walking though the entrance he turns around and gives a final look at Blackwing.

Aztec- Oh, good luck chump. For I have Risen.... And you shall fall!

that is what was considered average RP back in SWP. So far around here I have seen something similar with a degree of consistency only from Drake and Pers.

3Some of my old roleplays back in SWP Empty Re: Some of my old roleplays back in SWP Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:28 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

here are some match interferences from when me and The Philadelphia Phighter were going after Aztec for the title.

The Philadelphia Phighter bounces off the ropes
accidentally clotheslining the referee, knocking the referee down!
-
Gunny: The referee accidentally eats a clothesline as Aztec ducks, you may as well throw out the rulebook.
-
Rob: I don't think Phighter would resort to cheating, it's a title match after all...
-
The Pretender by the Foo Fighters hits the speakers and out are two members of Generation NOW, Anti-Matter and Illmatic3. They hurry down to the ring and quickly step inside. Illmatic3 dropkicks the referee to the outside of the ring as Anti-Matter blindsides Aztec. It becomes a three-on-one assault. Punches are thrown, and Aztec puts up an effort to defend himself before it overpowers him. Anti-Matter grabs Aztec.
-
Rob: It's Generation NOW! They're assaulting Aztec! They're no more than cowards!
-
Gunny: They're not cowards, they're smart.
-
Anti-Matter grabs his opponent by his legs
and starts to whirl skinning his opponent's back with a devastating Anti-spin!!

-
Anti-Matter gets up and highfives the Philadelphia Phighter. They turn to look at Illmatic3, who has grabbed a chair from the outside. Illmatic3 yells at them to "Pick him up." It becomes clear that they're going to hit him with the chair.
-
Rob: Generation NOW is picking their spot tonight! They just want to get their greasy hands on the NA Championship!
-
Illmatic3 swings the chair after NOW has picked up Aztec and it connects on him. He falls to the mat hard, and Phighter highfives him too. Phighter takes the chair and tells the rest of the members to do something, and they leave the ring. They begin to assault the referee!
-
Gunny: NOW is taking care of business!
-
Rob: They've taken the NA Title Match hostage! And Phighter hasn't even been disqualified for it! The referee can't! He's being beaten down as well!
-
Phighter looks at the chair with a sinister smile, and he takes the time to slowly walk in circles around Aztec. He spits on Aztec and drops the chair flat to the ground. It's a matter of time before the Philadelphia Phighter does something.
-

The Philadelphia Phighter sets Aztec up in a DDT position and moves one of his legs behind Aztec'left leg
Phighter then moves his leg back as he drops driving Aztec's face into the mat executing LEGENDARY Brotherly Love onto the Steel Chair!!

-
Rob: Holy cow! Brotherly Love onto the Steel Chair! Aztec's not moving! Phighter looks mighty happy with himself! He still hasn't been disqualified! And he's grabbing a microphone!
-
The Philadelphia Phighter: Get in the ring, guys. He's obviously not getting up anytime soon.
-
Anti-Matter and Illmatic3 join the Philadelphia Phighter in the ring and they all are wearing smiles.
-
Phighter: In case you missed it, this is Illmatic3, who is, coincidentally, the third member of Generation NOW. And if you were getting up to get nachos and being a fat tub of lard like usual, you may have missed that Anti-Matter is our fourth member. This is the complete Generation NOW. There's no fifth man. We don't need to be an eighth of the roster to be dominant. We are the four men who are going to take what's ours. If you don't like it, that's really too bad. Go cry.
-
Phighter says "Boo-hoo" and makes a little crying motion before laughing with Anti-Matter and Illmatic3.
-
Phighter: Alright guys, get. Go. We're going to need to make this look like nothing happened so I can win my championship. I'll take care of it. Leave. Get the champange going.
-
Illmatic3 and Anti-Matter shrug and walk up the entrance ramp. Phighter smiles and grabs the chair again, smiling and seeing that the referee has not gotten up yet. When he sees his partners are gone, he strikes Aztec again with the steel chair. Suddenly, the bell rings.
-
Brenna: Here is your winner, by disqualification, and still North American Champion.....AZTEC!
-
The referee has disqualified the Philadelphia Phighter! He's furious! He starts striking Aztec again and again with the chair! There seems to be no one capable of stopping him either!

End Of All Hope blasts through the speakers. The Philadelphia Phighter stops his assault on the champion and turns to the entrance ramp. A few seconds pass and no one seems to be coming.

Rob: For a moment there I actually thought Blackwing would get in there and stop this.

Gunny: Not a chance, the man is a coward....

Suddenly the crowd erupts in boos and cheers. Blackwing is coming trough the audience behind Phighter with a sledgehammer in hand.

Rob: Think again Gunny. Here he comes and he's brought himself and equalizer in case Generation NOW decide to came back.

Gunny: If he is smart he'll use that hammer to finish off Aztec and try to join Generation NOW.

Blackwing slides in the ring as The Philadelphia Phighter starts to look around. He measures him up. And when Phighter turns around he hits him with a devastating sledgehammer shot to the stomach. The fans are confused, they still don't know what to make of Blackiwng's involvement in this situation. Blackwing grabs The Philadelphia Phighter, lifting him into the air with one arm tucked bending his opponents leg
and drops him head first to connect with a Mortal Cradle Piledriver!!!

Rob: And he nailed that Cradle Piledriver right into the very same chair NOW used in their assault on Aztec.

Phighter looks to be down and out. The fans are cheering Blackwing for the first time in a long while and then Anti-Mater runs down the ramp and into the ring. Blackwing has seen him and picks up the chair. He waits for Anti-Mater and hits him over the head with HardCore chairshot. Blackwing grabs the laying man by the hair and starts getting him up. Then Illmatic3 comes out on the ramp. But before he can run down to help his partners in crime Spike comes out behind him and surprises him with a shot to the back of the head. Illmatic3 looks momentarily stunned and Spike uses that to his advantage.
Spike lifts Illmatic3 and making him spin in the air crushes him terribly to the ground with a strong Protobomb on the steel ramp.
At the same time in the ring Blackwing lifts Anti-Mater and sits him on his shoulder then grabs him by the throat and slams him on the mat with a powerbomb-chokeslam hybrid executing a Legendary Wings Of Darkness!!!

Gunny: What the hell. What business does Spike have here. Why in the world is he getting involved.

Rob: Well Gunny it seems to me he is helping a friend end what was a criminal beating on a defenseless man.

Gunny: Oh, yeah. And now that the attending members of NOW are all out what is Blackwing going to do. Because if he has any brains at all he should just finish what they started and hit one of those power moves on him as well.

Blackwing has turned around and is now looking at Aztec. He goes over to the champion who is just starting to get his bearings. .... And to the surprise of everyone including Aztec he helps him up. .... Aztec is looking at his unlikely savior unsure of what is next. He signals one of the ringside crew to get him a microphone.

Blackwing: Easy there champ. I didn't come out here to attack you. he looks around as the fans cheer In fact it's the actions of this Generation NOW that compelled me to act tonight. I am tired of wining easy fights and if I had won the title from you after Phighter had beaten the living daylights out of you it would have always felt like I didn't do It right. So until we get into the ring for championship match you're safe from me. .... the crowd cheers even louder now As for these people he motions at the members of Generation NOW laying around if Generation NOW whats to act like barbarians ... well me and Spike there, we are the Unholy Alliance and we're always spoiling for a good fight.

He hands the mic to a one of the ringside crew and after shaking the hand of the still stunned and clearly confused Aztec leaves the ring and heads back up the ramp. When he gets to Illmatic3's limp body lying at the top end he trows him of the ramp and after a last look at the crowd goes backstage followed by Spike who looks at the carnage with a big smile on his face before leaving.

-------------------

Well I think this will do. Sorry for godmoding with the rest of your stable Phighter but it does help build me as a credible threat and it just looks a lot better that way.

4Some of my old roleplays back in SWP Empty Re: Some of my old roleplays back in SWP Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:33 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

and now this is how I started ... season 7 if memory serves ....

As End of All Hope blast out of the sound systems Blackiwng come out to the ring accompanied by Spike. The fans don't seem to be very happy to see either one of them and make their feeling know by booing loudly. The two man get inside the ring and Blackwing looks around with disdain. He gets a mic.

Blackwing: Will you be quiet already. this seems to provoke the crowd as they start booing even louder and Blackwing has to wait 'till they settle down I did not come out here tonight to have a shouting contest with you... No I'm here because I realise I lost the entire last season dealing with Brazilian Fury and getting nothing for my troubles. Therefore this season - no distractions, no needles fights with people that have nothing better to do. I am looking to finaly get some gold around my waist. It's about time as far as I'm concerned.... And my target is a man that has claimed to be a Hardcore Legend. Yes you guesed it - Aztec ... I am comming for your title and unlike Tzimisce I don't leave my work unfinished, when I'm done with you I will have your title and you will have to rely on you retirement plan 'cause that is all you will be able to do - retire.

Blackwing trows the mic out of the ring and gets ready to leave when Sweet Sacrifice by Evanescence starts playing....

----------------------------------
Aztec here is your part mate ..

The crowd erupts at Aztec enters the arena. His black cloak trimmed with gold is pulled around him. Drapped from his left shoulder sits the NA Heavyweight Championship. After breathing in the fans welcome he calmly puts his hand up for silence and the crowd obeys.

Aztec- As you can see all these fans came here to see me. They have heard about the legend, and want to see him in action. They want to see the best and I won't dissapoint.

The crowd once again erupts in cheers for the "Hardcore" Legend.

Aztec- I don't think any of them came here to see you. However as a fighting champion I am forced to take whatever challenge comes my way. SO if you want your title shot, you have it. If you wish to face a legend, then your wish will come true. Hell, I don't think you should have to wait. Tell you what, get your gear on, say your prayers because tonight you will have your championship match.

Aztec pauses giving a smile to the crowd. As he inhales deeply they all know what is comming.

Aztec & The crowd- The Ancient one has Risen, and you shall Fall!
-------------------------------------
(As he turns to walk away Blackwing has something to say to him?)
As Aztec prepares to leave Blackwing ask for the mic back.

Blackwing: Hey champ. Just a reminder. he points at the screen where a video plays of his attack on Brazilian Fury form last season's first week

The Philadelphia Phighter hangs up to his opponent's back taking his knees to the chest and falls down pulling the opponent on his bent knees with a light Kneeling Back Breaker!!. The camera switches to Blackwing as he climbs off the mat and looks to be heading under the ring. .Gunny: What on earth is Blackwing up to? . Blackwing crawls out from under the ring behind Fury with a metal chair in hand. . Rob: Fury is out of it... he has no idea Blackwing is behind him. . Blackwing grabs a chair from the floor and hits Brazilian Fury in the face executing a Mortal chair shot!! BRAZILIAN FURY IS BLEEDING!!!
. Gunny: What a chair shot. Blackwing has taken Fury out off this match!

I don't mind bending the rules and even if I DO fall I plan to take you right down with me.

-----------------------------------
I don't think I have much more to say

I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy hits the speakers, and out comes the Philadelphia Phighter. Phighter walks slowly to the ring as the crowd boos, obviously showing the battle scars of his Razor-Wire Ladder Match with Aztec. He walks up the steps and steps into the ring.
-
The Philadelphia Phighter: Whoah, whoah, slow down boys. I'm still here. And I should still be the number one contender to Aztec's championship. Not you, boy.
-
Phighter points at Blackwing, and he has a bit of an angry look on his face.
-
Phighter: Blackwing, you are nothing more than a punk kid who is complaining to draw attention to himself. Didn't you lose to Brazillian Fury, in the first place? Why are you wasting our time with your stupid little rant? To be perfectly honest, nobody wants to hear you talk. At all.
-
Phighter shifts his attention from Blackwing to Aztec.[i]
-
Phighter: I'm still here, Aztec. I can see why you accepted his challenge. You're hoping that you put on a good enough show tonight that the General Manager keeps booking you two together and leaves me out of the North American Championship picture. You may have won at Bound in Blood, but let's be honest. I didn't even know there was a regular ladder to climb. If I did, that match would have gone differently, and deep down, you know that.

[i]Laughter is heard. When Phighter looks around he sees it's Blackwing laughing in the ring.

Blackwing: Well now .... isn't this the pot calling the kettle black. Not to mention you weren't listening apparently. I didn't complain. I did lose to Fury and I have no argument there and no complaints about it either. But before he got me I managed to kick his ass twice so we pretty much parted ways on even ground and I even gained some respect for the man. You on the other hand - whatever respect I had for you after our tag match last season just went up in smoke. You had your shot - at a PPV notheles ... and you bleu it so now you come out here and get in the way of mine. Tell you what - when I'm done with the Legend here I will deal with you accordingly. Now if you'll excuse me, you two can keep barking at each other but I have a match to get ready for.

He drops the mic and slides out of the ring and goes into the backstage followed closely by Spike who looks ready to intercept any threats.

----------------------------------
Well gentelmen this is my exit stage for this RP.

The Philadelphia Phighter tilts his head towards Blackwing as Blackwing exits.
-
Phighter: You know, I would have known about his record if I could watch his matches. You'd think he could throw in a big move during one of his matches, or at least attempt to make them watchable...
-
Phighter turns his attention back to Aztec.
-
Phighter: Are you enjoying that championship belt, Aztec? Are you enjoying the fact that if I knew about the regular ladder the nameplate would say The Philadelphia Phighter? You must be enjoying yourself, am I right?
-
Aztec shrugs his shoulders and looks at TPP with a smirk.

Aztec- You know, for a man who's been in the business as long as you, you should have seen that comming. Hell, the contract was very clear. It stated "There will be a ladder provided with Razor-Wire". It said nothing about using it. Now, as far as being the NA Champion, yes I am very proud to hold this title and defend it in the best way I can. To finally give these fans the fighting champion they desirve. I will go out of my way to make these fans respect me and this belt. As far as tonight goes, it's my gift to these fans. Defending my title, the title I just won against you. With out these fans there would be no business. Without this business, you would be nothing. So as your walking around backstage thinking about how to ruin this gift for all these fans, remember that you would be nothing without them.

Aztec holds his belt up high and the fans erupt in cheers. He gives one parting glance back to TPP and exits backstage.

------- is end of the RP part of the post
......... is the end of a post
just to give you an idea of how things went

5Some of my old roleplays back in SWP Empty Re: Some of my old roleplays back in SWP Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:37 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

another part of that same feud

The Pretender by the Foo Fighters hits the speakers. The crowd boos, expecting Generation NOW. Instead of NOW, there is a podium featured on the screen. There are mulitple reporters there. Suddenly, the reporters go crazy and you can hear pictures being taken as the Philadelphia Phighter emerges, dressed in a suit. He takes his time walking to the podium, and he adjusts the microphone. He tests it before beginning.
-
The Philadelphia Phighter: Alright, welcome to my live...press conference I guess. There will be no questions taken, so put your hands down.
-
Muttering and moaning is heard as Phighter adjusts his red tie. The reporters are obviously dissapointed.
-
Phighter: Recently, I insulted our backstage interviwer, Kelly. I said that the only reason she still had her job was that she had pictures of herself on the SWP website. I then, well, according to the SWP website, brutally assaulted her after she got me with a comeback. It was not a brutal assault, but because you people cannot feel how hard the strikes were, I will let you call them what you wish. Because of this action, I recently donated 10,000 fantaeuros to NOW.
-
Phighter smiles at his own bad joke.
-
Phighter The NOW I donated money to is the National Organization for Women. I recommend you google them and check out their website. I hope NOW understands that my actions were due to my anger at my recent losses, and I needed something to take it out on. She was there, and I just lost it, and I deeply apologize. I cannot express my apologies enough. Thank you for attending the live public apology.
-
Phighter waves and walks off, taking off his suit as he walks, revealing a Generation NOW t-shirt and his jeans. He opens a door and walks through it. He begins walking down a hallway, and he gets a rather sinister smile. He passes a corner and stands backstage, hopping onto a table and sitting on it.
-
Phighter: I would also like to apologize to the people who thought Generation NOW was weak when the Unholy Alliance, according to the people, laid us out. They didn't. We were giving them a sense of confidence. You lose the small battles to win the war. Since Blackwing is obviously sticking his nose where it doesn't belong, we let him think that we were just weak. We were playing with you, Blacky old pal. You want to get your ugly face in my actions? You're so stupid. If you allowed me to finish, he would have been out completely and the title would be vacant. Then, after I took it, you could wait in line and get a title shot.
-
Phighter: But no. You played to these stupid, fat, broke tubs of lard and helped Aztec. I would like to apologize to you, tonight, Blackwing. I am going to make you look like a tool. I am going to make you look stupid. At the end of tonight, your arm is not getting raised. I will celebrate my win, stand over you, and I will spit on you. You know why? It's because I am the HIGHLIGHT of the NIGHT. I am the co-founder of Generation NOW, the New Order of Wrestling. And well, to be honest, everybody knows this, but I will say it anyway, it's because I am the best wrestler in this federation.
-
I think bumping into you would make it a bit unrealistic as far as answering your statements goes as I would have no way of knowing what you said. So this should be into the show maybe a match later. ... And before I do this I'd like to thank both you and Aztec. I think this season so far has been my best as far as RPs go and It has a lot to do with you two. It is a lot easier to write when you have something solid to respond to and I certainly have learned a few things from you. Here goes...

End Of All Hope by Nightwish blasts through the speakers as Blackwing goes to the ring. He has an amused smile on his face as he gets in and gets a mic.The crowd is giving him a mixed reception. They are still unsure what to make of his actions last week.
Blackwing: First of all I'd like to give some thoughts on last week. I realize that last season I used tactics very similar to those of NOW against Brazilian Fury. The crowd boos My problem with NOW and Phighter in particular is that they went too far. Yes I did bend the rules against Fury but I never resorted to 3 on 1 attacks. And I never tried to permanently injure the man which is exactly the intention of Phighter against Aztec. Deliberate injury is where I draw the line and that is why I intervened. As far as the other members of NOW they choose to come out and get involved so any lasting effects of last week's events are their own doing.
Some of the fans actually applaud Blackwing after his last words. His face gets a serious expression as he continues.
Blackwing: Now back to tonight. In a sort of a press conference The Philadelphia Phighter made one of the most pathetic and insolent attempts at apologizing. Then he went on to calling names and issuing threats and self advertising. Look man, I rarely respond well to threats. And when they come from a woman-beater and a cheater I really get pissed. You can make all the excuses you like for your band of cowards but unless you bring them along again tonight I will make you eat every boast you made earlier. I will stick a lot more than my nose in your business - I will stick my foot in your face and the smile on my "ugly face" will be the last thing you will remember from this day.
He throws the mic to the outside and gets out of the ring and into the backstage under the roar of the fans.
---------------------------------
that ought to do it

well this is it for now ... I might add some more stuff later.

6Some of my old roleplays back in SWP Empty Re: Some of my old roleplays back in SWP Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:40 am

drakedarke

drakedarke

So cool, im gonna have to read them again though its 2:30 in the morning and im hell tired, also i tihnk generation Now was reformed in bgw or maybe it was generation next cant remember anyway seriously cool,

7Some of my old roleplays back in SWP Empty Wow!!! Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:07 pm

That Is some awesome roleplay 10/10 i think that is awesome well done

8Some of my old roleplays back in SWP Empty Re: Some of my old roleplays back in SWP Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Malice

Ah, but SWP is no more. I deleted the forum last month. *sniffle* All good things come to an end.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]