Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm back, with a vengance.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm back, with a vengance. Empty I'm back, with a vengance. Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:36 pm

Ryan Lavery

Ryan Lavery

Announcer: Here is your winner! And STILL The DWP LW Champion.....Revengerrrr!

The referee thrusts Revengers arm in the air, a smile grows on his face as the crowd roar. He walks ovver to the top turnbuckle and climbs on the second rope, raises the championship belt in the air for everyone to see, and then returns to the centre of the ring. He falls onto his knees and kisses the title. Suddenly a mystery man wearing a black hood jumps the barricade and enters the ring, he raises a leg and strikes Revenger on the back of the head. Revenger is knocked to the floor as the hooded figure scrambles onto him and strikes him repeatidly, delivering left and right shots to the head.

He then stands up, looking down at Revenger and goes to remove his hood. The hood falls to reveal the face of a previous star in DWP. Ryan Lavery! He smiles at Revenger who begins to get up, Ryan grabs his head and puts it under his arm. He then falls onto his back slamming Revengers face into the ground executing a Mortal RL Facecrusher!

Ryan gets up and grabs a mic, he then raises it to his mouth.

Ryan:......I'm BAAAACK! That's right ladies and gentlemen Ryan Lavery is back in Darkness Wrestling! Blackwing made a very wise move signing me back, I mean I'm exactly what this company needs to achieve greatness. Back when I was here, I admit I wasn't at the top. I was in the Hardcore Title picture for 2 seasons until something happened which made me leave the company. That something is that broken piece of trash im standing over.

The crowd gasp at the revelation.

Ryan: Yeah, Revenger is the one that was somehow pulling some strings to make me quit. And hey it worked! But now I'm back!

Revenger begins to pull himself together and struggles to his feet.

Ryan: And now I'm in the ring, with the man who made me walk out. It's time.

Ryan grabs a chair.

Ryan: For REVENGE!

He strikes Revenger round the face with the steel chair knocking him unconcious and busting him wide open. A smirk grows on Ryan's face.

Ryan: Now isn't that ironic.

He drops the mic and begins to laugh as he exits the ring and walks up the ramp and into the back.

2I'm back, with a vengance. Empty Re: I'm back, with a vengance. Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

I can see you did something I was going to suggest - since right now we have an NPC GM I am not the person usually reference as having signed new stars but this time I thought we should do just that. The reason is Rev wants to play a heel for the foreseeable future and he is in a feud with Blackwng ( also heel) so you would end up as either being build a tweener - just interested in getting your revenge regardless of who get's you the opportunity; or you can be a full on face that eventually finds out that he is being used by Blackwing to fight his war with Rev while Blackwing is dealing with Spike ( a storyline I will start at the PPV)

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

3I'm back, with a vengance. Empty Re: I'm back, with a vengance. Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:58 pm

Ryan Lavery

Ryan Lavery

Oh apologies. I could play the role of a tweener, jumping from face to heel. So I would be asscociated with you during this crossover feud? The reason being for my heel impression is becasue last time I was here I was a babyface. And in my previous fed I was a main event heel and was very high up. But I did have a face turn so it could work. I will probably take up the tweener status because it gives me alot more options with my RP's, but it's all down to how everyone else RP's and how I can bounce off their promos.

4I'm back, with a vengance. Empty Re: I'm back, with a vengance. Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Revenger

Revenger

before the start.

Kate Brigs : The Following contest is set for one fall and it is for the Lightweight Championship.

Fans cheer loudly, before Revenger's music turns on.

Kate Brigs : Now introducing first, the champion and..

Revenger : woah, woah. Kate. I love the job you are doing, but a take a little break. I would like to introduce me myself.

Fans boo him loudly, while some are waiting on what he will say.

Revenger : 6 foot 2, 205 pounds. Pure gold and full of potential. Lightweight Champion of DWP and the General Manager of Skirmish - ...

Revenger stops, hoping fans will chant his name. Crowd starts chanting 'shut up'

Revenger : Reeeeeeveengeerr.

Rervenger climbs into the ring, and the crowd boos him loudly. He takes off his t-shirt, gives the title to the referee and warms up.

5I'm back, with a vengance. Empty Re: I'm back, with a vengance. Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Ryan Lavery

Ryan Lavery

Thanks for your imput Rev Smile a good start to a feud I hope

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum