Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Opening segment no logo etc.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Opening segment no logo etc. Empty Opening segment no logo etc. Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:19 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Blackwing and Buffy walk out and head to the ring under a mixture of applause and boos. Once in the ring Blackwing motions to the fans to calm down.
Blackwing: Now, now. I know some of the decisions I've made in the last two seasons are hardly popular. But they have produced some exceptional matches and I believe that cancels out any controversy that might have existed.
The crowd shows it's agreement loudly.
Blackwing: Tonight I'm about to make one more match some of you might consider - well, strange. On one hand I could make the excuse that the idea wasn't mine. It would be true but It's not an excuse. It is a praise to the person that came to me with the concept - your Criuserweight Champion, Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
The fans give Buffy a vocal greet.
Buffy: Tonight myself and Blackwing are going to face two of our opponents from New Depths in a tag team match. In this match the person that gets pinned or submits will if they are a champion lose their title to the one achieving the fall and if they are a challenger they will never be able to challenge the champion that defeats them for any title they hold. Of the two men we are facing one you know well - Carnage.... the other .... will not be Altilon.
She hands over the mic to Blackwing. Sections of the arena boo him loudly.
Blackwing: Definitely not Altilon. He had his chances. Numerous chances mind you and he lost at every instance. But there is another who challenged my reign and nearly succeeded in winning - JD Ventura. He will join Carnage tonight. I have to add that this is Carnage's last chance at the Cruiserweight Championship. If he does not take the win tonight the new challenger -THE NIGHTMARE - will alone stay in the hunt.... As for the last member of the Unholy Alliance he will have a match to end his rivalry with General Mayhem once and for all. They will meet in .... Hell In A Cell.
He hand the mic over to the ringside crew and leaves the ring with Buffy in tow. The fans are cheering the matches made for them the whole time the duo walks to the backstage.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum