Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fed Logo in shows

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fed Logo in shows Empty Fed Logo in shows Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Carnage

Hi there! Wink

I saw our fed logo used in the show in a small-scale size. As a result of this, the logo is not as crisp as it could be. So here is the logo in the right size for fed shows with a width of 550 pixels in optimal quality:

Fed Logo in shows Vmpws7

This is like my comeback gift. Wink

Cheers
Carnage

2Fed Logo in shows Empty Re: Fed Logo in shows Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:38 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

The fuzziness that you have noticed is a result of my stretching the logo's height .... the width has never been changed( it always was 550p ). Thanks for the clearer version of the logo but if you have the means to rework it with about 50% more height I'd appreciate that.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

3Fed Logo in shows Empty Re: Fed Logo in shows Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Carnage

Oh my, I just realized that the glow of the new one looks fuzzy also. But we don't need glow on the white background in the shows anyway, right?

So, here is another suggestion:

Fed Logo in shows Darknesswrestling550x12

And this is 50% height version of the one above:

Fed Logo in shows Darknesswrestling277x64

The original logo you see in the forum header has a width of 600 pixels by the way.

4Fed Logo in shows Empty Re: Fed Logo in shows Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

I use the one with the glow in the beginning of the show and the one without the glow as the closing graphic of shows.

5Fed Logo in shows Empty Re: Fed Logo in shows Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:43 pm

ChuckNorris

I could as well go into GIMP and take out the white background of the image if you'd like. I've been working on video prod. and computer graphics recently.

6Fed Logo in shows Empty Re: Fed Logo in shows Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Carnage

Blackwing wrote:I use the one with the glow in the beginning of the show and the one without the glow as the closing graphic of shows.

Ok, so I will provide a crisp one with glow also then.

ChuckNorris wrote:I could as well go into GIMP and take out the white background of the image if you'd like. I've been working on video prod. and computer graphics recently.

I have the white background on a separate layer in photoshop which I could easily turn off if it would be needed.

7Fed Logo in shows Empty Re: Fed Logo in shows Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:56 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

There is no need to remove the white background since the show's BG is white ... if we even figure out a good BG image to use in shows then we would have to get rid of the white BG on the logo.

Carnage if you have Skype could you just find me there so we can work on some kind of storyline for you for the next couple of seasons. My username is ronin_blackwing . Just limit the search to Bulgarian users and there should be no one else with a similar username. This also goes to anyone else that wants to talk to me in real time about anything that has to do with the fed.

8Fed Logo in shows Empty Re: Fed Logo in shows Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:32 pm

Carnage

I don't got Skype. Can we talk about it via private messages?

9Fed Logo in shows Empty Re: Fed Logo in shows Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Carnage

Alright, here is a crisp version with glow. Wink

Fed Logo in shows Darknesswrestlingcroppe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum