Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

drakedarke

drakedarke

heres the cardes for the new arrivals at least the ones i see right now

new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators Michail2 new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators KrylonKrippler new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators JohnBrezenk new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators DespondentDave

and heres the rest of the seperators and match headers if theres certain other matches you want made or youd like to see certain ones changed post it here or pm me

new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators Steelcage
new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators Hardcore
new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators Echamber
new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators DWseperator
new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators Ironman
new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators Onefall
new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators Vs
new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators Tagteam

Oh and just for the record I hate snow now, where im at in Texas we just got like around a foot of snow, in one day, and usually we barely get an inch in a year, I use satellite internet cause we cant get anything else out here besides dial up so the snows been really screwing up me connection

drakedarke

drakedarke

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Drake I have those match headers - I meant for you to make the headers for the rest of the match types in the game.... also I still don't see the horizontal VS separator and I need it for the tag matches .... I'll use the old one for a show if i have to but if you don't do anything else please do that.... just like a match header but instead of a match name put the VS from the singles vertical bar into a horizontal one

EDIT and so this stays at the to I'll make it a sticky

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

drakedarke

drakedarke

ok i get it now a horizontal vs, I wasnt sure what size to make it so I made 2 one is 640 wide which is as wide as the match headers and the other is 500 wide which is just a little bit over the width of two cards, and I made one for triple threat, also used some cards to give an idea what it can look like

new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators Tagvs640

new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators Murder new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators McGavin
new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators Tagvs500

new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators Triplethreat
new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators Styles new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators Vs new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators Murder
new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators Tagvs500
new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators McGavin

5new wrestlers and the dividers and seperators Empty no Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:38 am

what about me

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

did you even bother to look how old the topic is before you complained

No

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

well you should have .... the topic has been dead for 2 seasons now