Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strange Wrestlers

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Strange Wrestlers Empty Strange Wrestlers Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:28 am

drakedarke

drakedarke

Nikita Blunt is shown walking around the backstage area when suddenly a door pops open, she throws her hands up in front of her in time to stop it from hitting her in the face,

Nikita: Whoa!

Drake Darke: Oh sorry didn't see you there, do you need some h....

Nikita: Oh great, another one of you guys, so tell me are you one of these "strange wrestlers", that Blackwing has hired?

Drake Drake: Umm.. I'm not sure, what do you mean "strange wrestlers"?

Nikita: Well so far we have this guy who leavs these little roses around the arena, A muffinguy and his partner that are spray painting doors and throwing monkeys, into locker rooms, and theres a ton of guys on the roster i haven't even interviewed yet.

Drake Darke: Well I'm sorry about your luck with the talent around here, I assure you I'm just here to test myself, and prove that i am the best this company has to offer. Me and my partner Certus are the first team to qualify for the tag team Tournament. We are going to win this tournament and be crowned the first ever Darkness Wrestling Tag Team Champs. We don't need any fancy Rose or muffin gimmicks, were just two normal guys doing what we do best, and that's win.

Nikita: Ok normal tag team, that's good.

Drake Darke: Of course, the tag team tourny is for another night, I'm here with my gear and I see that there is possibly a spot open on the card tonight, i was just on my way to find Blackwing and see about match tonight, So you have any idea where i might find him?

Nikita: I think I saw him around his office.

Drake Darke: Ok thanks, Cya around Nikita. Oh and by the way... I am DRAKE "THE DRAGON" DARKE!

With that he walks off

Nikita: Normal, Yeah Right there's gotta be something wrong with him.

'
Camera cuts off

2Strange Wrestlers Empty Re: Strange Wrestlers Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:29 am

drakedarke

drakedarke

I hope this is good

3Strange Wrestlers Empty Re: Strange Wrestlers Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:51 am

I like it. but what means "do you need some h....". Apart from that it was interesting especially the part with describing the other wrestlers Smile

4Strange Wrestlers Empty Re: Strange Wrestlers Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:22 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

My guess would be that the h... stands for help. That is one exemplary RP Drake. Good work. Just one thing learn to use the apostrophe (') ... it's a pretty important part of the written English language. Other than that keep at it.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum