Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

interview with dave mcgavin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1interview with dave mcgavin Empty interview with dave mcgavin Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Nikita Blunt: Ladies and Gentlemen....Dave McGavin!

Dave is talking on his cellphone

Dave: Right, that sounds great but let me call you back i have an interview to do. Bye.

Dave hangs up his phone

Dave: What were you saying?

Nikita Blunt: Tonight you have a match against Figret. What are your thoughts going into this one and whats your strategy?

Dave: Strategy? You kidding me? This guy isnt even considered in the same league as I am! Figret should be the person your worried about, cause tonight, I'm going to destroy him! I'm going to make sure that this little punk regrets becoming a professional wrestler.

Nikita Blunt: Why such strong words?

Dave: Because he represents something that i hate and thats the fact thats people chant his name even though he has n accompolished anything! I am a former world heavyweight champion and what did the people do on wednesday? they booed me, they said i s**k and most of all one person tried to chair shot me! Drake you want to be a hero or something? Well a suggest that you watch your back, because I'm gonna get my revenge, whether you like it......or not!

Last edited by Dave McGavin on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

2interview with dave mcgavin Empty Re: interview with dave mcgavin Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Mr "Crowly" Murder

use colour you naughty boy

3interview with dave mcgavin Empty Re: interview with dave mcgavin Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:28 pm

i did but idk wat happened i personally blame the cold blast

4interview with dave mcgavin Empty Re: interview with dave mcgavin Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:52 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

you can blame the moon for all I care but if you don't get the format right i wont use this one .... RP like this is about a step away from not RPing at all .... it's still lazy - just not as lazy as not doing anything at all.... there are guides here on the forum and there is Wednesday's show - take a look and see how RP must be done then fix this

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

5interview with dave mcgavin Empty Re: interview with dave mcgavin Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:35 pm

woah woah woah woah why u bringing me into this all i did was get my ass kicked by mr.murder ok so why u blame this on me and i cant even change your post only blackwing can do that i think

6interview with dave mcgavin Empty Re: interview with dave mcgavin Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Cold you are absolutely correct - the only people that can change a post other than the original poster show up around here in dark blue are forum moderators - me, drake, Cage and Nightmare.
I too did not understand what you have to do with Dave's post and the lack of formatting in it. I would like to see an explanation for that statement.

7interview with dave mcgavin Empty Re: interview with dave mcgavin Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:01 pm

Well i would like an explantion for that two but since im not really in a title hunt and i got 2 matches left and we all know that im not gonna be in the ppv if we have one (ive been reading) so how about on wednesday even though im on the saturday roster as of next week if i can find a partner lets have a little tag match bewteen me and ??? vs team elite. That sound good to you blackwing and dave and mr.murder?

8interview with dave mcgavin Empty Re: interview with dave mcgavin Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:49 pm

........................ you both realize tht the whole cold blast thing was a joke right?

9interview with dave mcgavin Empty Re: interview with dave mcgavin Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:58 pm

I could tell easily but im still up for that match. You in or out?

10interview with dave mcgavin Empty Re: interview with dave mcgavin Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:02 pm

no because i have better things to do and if you easily that was a joke than why did you ask for a explanation?

11interview with dave mcgavin Empty Re: interview with dave mcgavin Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:08 pm

already said it the message sorry for this mishap but just when you blame it on somebody as a joke you got to admit those are some fightning words so lets just forget what happend and move on

12interview with dave mcgavin Empty Re: interview with dave mcgavin Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:14 pm

dgxfchgjvhk..........whatever.

13interview with dave mcgavin Empty Re: interview with dave mcgavin Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:47 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Dave I have no way of knowing if it's a joke since I have no way of tracking your PM interactions. For all I know he gave you some sort of direction and that's why you were blaming him.I suggest you keep the jokes and pointless messages for other parts of the forum - this is meant to facilitate the work on the show. Also this not chat. If you two want to argue who understood what and who's wrong about what there a chat built into the forum and there is PM and there is a Free Zone just for that - create topic there and argue all you like. Cold even if Dave's wasn't involved in feud just braking my own ruling on the very night they come into effect would send the wrong message so the likelihood of the match you suggested actually happening was in the vicinity of 0.

14interview with dave mcgavin Empty Re: interview with dave mcgavin Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:58 pm

interview with dave mcgavin Facepa10

whatever.....................btw the joke wasnt intended towards cold or blackwing just to my friend murder but fine whatever.

15interview with dave mcgavin Empty Re: interview with dave mcgavin Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

when you post on the forum you direct your message to everyone .... if you want it private - well that's why they are Private Messages .... end of discussion

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum