Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave McGavin Debut

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dave McGavin Debut Empty Dave McGavin Debut Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Dave McGavin walks to the ring

Crowd boos

Dave: You did it DW fans! Congradulations! You made it through the horrors of the so called "wrestling" that is offered here in DW but now................. now you are saved! I the "Shooter" the "Main Event" the "Most Elite Man in wrestling" has saved you from the boredom and the predictable! Now I want you fans to stand up and chant "Shooter" come on "Shooter" "Shooter"

Crowd boos and starts a you suck chant

Dave: Well then is this the thanks i get? I could have went anywhere but i decided to come here and i-

Drake Darke's music plays

Drake grabs McGavin mic

Drake: Dave i checked your resume and YOU HAVENT ACCOMPLOSIHED ANYTHING!

crowd cheers

Dave: What you kidding me? I was a former world heavyweight champion and i-

Drake: SHUT UP! You were lucky enough to be part of the roster! I dont care you did if you even did anything whereever you were but you shouldnt be talking-

Dave slaps Drake

Drake powerbombs McGavin

Drake grabs a chair and goes for a chair shot but McGavin back out of the ring

Dave: youll be sorry Drake! youll be sorry!

Last edited by Dave McGavin on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

3Dave McGavin Debut Empty Re: Dave McGavin Debut Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:31 am

drakedarke

drakedarke

boykilrer's right you need to read rp format in announcements, and fix this. Also I have a question for you, are you trying to challenge me cage or Blackwing, or what? Its just really not that clear what your trying to get across, at least to me.

4Dave McGavin Debut Empty Re: Dave McGavin Debut Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:36 am

yeah i realized it and its a beginners mistake im new remember but a fast learner i wrote a storyline format so u can read tht i guess

5Dave McGavin Debut Empty Re: Dave McGavin Debut Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:57 am

drakedarke

drakedarke

its ok I understand now i read the storyline, just weve had people that will just post an rp, and expect everyonr to know whats going on in the story.

6Dave McGavin Debut Empty Re: Dave McGavin Debut Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

don't create seperate topics for the same char on the same show ... just make it clear that the RP is broken down in parts that are to be used sepertely....

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

7Dave McGavin Debut Empty Re: Dave McGavin Debut Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:01 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

here is your RP only formatted properly. this is the one and only time I will do this for you.... most people even if they don't get it right at least try to format their RP- next time you post something like this I wont even bother responding to It - I'll simply delete the topic.

Dave McGavin walks to the ring
Crowd boos
Dave: You did it DW fans! Congradulations! You made it through the horrors of the so called "wrestling" that is offered here in DW but now................. now you are saved! I the "Shooter" the "Main Event" the "Most Elite Man in wrestling" has saved you from the boredom and the predictable! Now I want you fans to stand up and chant "Shooter" come on "Shooter" "Shooter"
Crowd boos and starts a you s**k chant
Dave: Well then is this the thanks i get? I could have went anywhere but i decided to come here and i-

Drake Darke's music plays
Drake grabs McGavin mic
Drake: Dave i checked your resume and YOU HAVENT ACCOMPLOSIHED ANYTHING!
crowd cheers
Dave: What you kidding me? I was a former world heavyweight champion and i-
Drake: SHUT UP! You were lucky enough to be part of the roster! I dont care you did if you even did anything wherever you were but you shouldn't be talking-
Dave slaps Drake
Drake powerbombs McGavin
Drake grabs a chair and goes for a chair shot but McGavin back out of the ring
Dave: youll be sorry Drake! youll be sorry!

8Dave McGavin Debut Empty Re: Dave McGavin Debut Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:02 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

added to the show

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum