Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paddle's suggestion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paddle's suggestion Empty Paddle's suggestion Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:06 am

Paddle's entrance music starts to play as he walks down the tramp laid with a rep carpet with gold sparkles forming the word DW New Blood Champion.
Paddle : Let's all forget about last week and look forward to what will be happening now.
Paddle : I know I had a great match until a mistake I made "dodging a slap from Zoet Er Woude.
Paddle : So as it is obvious that I am the man I say Boykilrer vs. Zoet Er Woude in a HardCore Match tonight.
Paddle : The winner faces me in a Last Blood Match when ever he wants.

Boykilrer and Zoet Er Woude I hope you can complete this rp and edit some stuff as at now I am a busy man and as it gets closer to the summer most people have allergies and that makes me so booked up

2Paddle's suggestion Empty Re: Paddle's suggestion Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:45 am

Tripple Paddle wrote:Paddle's entrance music starts to play as he walks down the tramp laid with a rep carpet with gold sparkles forming the word DW New Blood Champion.
Paddle : Let's all forget about last week and look forward to what will be happening now.
Paddle: I know I had a great match until a mistake I made "dodging a slap from Zoet Er Woude.
Paddle: So as it is obvious that I am the man I say Boykilrer vs. Zoet Er Woude in a HardCore Match tonight.
Paddle: The winner faces me in a Last Blood Match when ever he wants.

Boykilrer comes down the ramp
Boykilrer: Why i have to wrestle Zoet Er Woude, i know i can beat him, lets make this a title match right now.

Now Zoet Er Woude make your part.

3Paddle's suggestion Empty Re: Paddle's suggestion Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:38 am

Boykilrer wrote:
Tripple Paddle wrote:Paddle's entrance music starts to play as he walks down the tramp laid with a rep carpet with gold sparkles forming the word DW New Blood Champion.
Paddle: I know I had a great match until a mistake I made "dodging a slap from Zoet Er Woude.
Paddle: So as it is obvious that I am the man I say Boykilrer vs. Zoet Er Woude in a HardCore Match tonight.

Boykilrer: Why i have to wrestle Zoet Er Woude, i know i can beat him, lets make this a title match right now.
Paddle: No Boykilrer I know know it and you know it deep inside you cannot beat me or Zoet Er Woude.
Paddle: Zoet Er Woude your story is different after you face Boykilrer anyone who ever manages to emerge the winner will get the beaten of a life time and I will surely leave a mark on that any time you see that mark who will remember that Paddle is the Man.
Paddle: So I say let's start this show right now and keep the fans from waiting.

Now Zoet Er Woude make your part.

4Paddle's suggestion Empty Re: Paddle's suggestion Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:30 am

[quote="Tripple Paddle"][quote="Boykilrer"][quote="Tripple Paddle"]Paddle's entrance music starts to play as he walks down the tramp laid with a rep carpet with gold sparkles forming the word DW New Blood Champion.

Paddle: No Boykilrer I know know it and you know it deep inside you cannot beat me or Zoet Er Woude.
Paddle: Zoet Er Woude your story is different after you face Boykilrer anyone who ever manages to emerge the winner will get the beaten of a life time and I will surely leave a mark on that any time you see that mark who will remember that Paddle is the Man.
Paddle: So I say let's start this show right now and keep the fans from waiting.

[color=violet] Zoet Et Woede comes on the screen standing at the gate of his farm while drinking his favourite beer
Zoet Er Woude: Boykilrer, you know i can beat you any time, anywhere. And when i done that. I throw you in the mud, so you can train with the piggies.
Zoet Er Woude: And you Paddle. The so called DW New Blood Champion. If you want blood, I give you your blood. For my fans, If you want to see Paddle's blood, I SALUTE YOU.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum