Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion - Awards

3 posters

Do we need such awards ?

Suggestion - Awards Vote_lcap80%Suggestion - Awards Vote_rcap 80% [ 8 ]
Suggestion - Awards Vote_lcap20%Suggestion - Awards Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion - Awards Empty Suggestion - Awards Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:54 pm

What do you think for the idea to have some kind of awards at the beginning of each season based on performance in the previous one. The winners could be decided via voting inside the fed and so on. If you like the idea we can discuss some possible categories.

2Suggestion - Awards Empty Re: Suggestion - Awards Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:49 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Not much point. Too few active members in the fed to make it worth anything in my opinion. But if you guys want to have something like that I'm not stopping you. Maybe if in a few seasons we manage to gather a solid active core of 15-20 people who RP regularly then it might have a point. But on the flip-side who decides the nominees etc. It seems to me this could cause some major trouble. Again just my position.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

3Suggestion - Awards Empty Re: Suggestion - Awards Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:52 am

You are Right about The Core of Activity. As long as the second question everyone that thing is eligible can self nominate. The think would be that you will have one or two maximum categories that you can nominate yourself. But this is in distant future when more RP`s come around

4Suggestion - Awards Empty Re: Suggestion - Awards Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:40 am

drakedarke

drakedarke

I think it would be kinda cool a few seasons later, im just wondering what kind of categorys we gonna have?
Like when it comes to rping best heel, best face, charcter your most like to have a feud with that kind of thing? or are you talking about doing like wwe used to do and have a kind of slammy awards, with best match, most improved, and best feud types? I know theres not much diffrence in the two,

Just like if we did an awards type thing people could put it in their gimmick on here

5Suggestion - Awards Empty Re: Suggestion - Awards Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Good point with putting it in gimmick.

Bout the category in my ex fed they were both for The real players and their gimmick wrestler
Maybe it goes both ways you suggested :
Best heel
best face
Best Roleplayer
Best Wrestler
Best storyline
Most impactful moment of the season
and other i cant think of now

6Suggestion - Awards Empty Re: Suggestion - Awards Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:21 am

Mr "Crowly" Murder

i did this in my old fed

you need to make sure everyone gets a chance to vote but some people left before the awards and it didnt work out

7Suggestion - Awards Empty Re: Suggestion - Awards Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:33 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Crowly, unfortunately Pers has fallen off the grid so this idea is pretty much scrapped ... I was against to begin with - cause we are too new a fed and there is not enough activity on the roster to warrant Awards of any kind.

8Suggestion - Awards Empty awards Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:21 pm

COOL

Best face
best heel
best tag team
Best Roleplayer
Best Wrestler
Best storyline
Most impactful moment of the season
best champion
loser of the yera
Breakout Star of the Year
Shocker of the Year
Best Finisher
Best Entrance Music
Extreme Moment of the Year
"O M G!" Moment of the Year

9Suggestion - Awards Empty Re: Suggestion - Awards Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:07 pm

Mr "Crowly" Murder

Dude we got hall of fame the guy that made this forum is gone

10Suggestion - Awards Empty Re: Suggestion - Awards Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

not to mention we don't have enough active people to even give these out at a whim much less have enough to make things competitive ..... and btw I will try my best to avoid anything that sounds like it's copied from the WWE ... a concept that you apparently have a problem with.... be freaking original already

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum