Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lightweight title tournament

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lightweight title tournament Empty Lightweight title tournament Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Latin Nightmare

Here is how I see the situation go. Latin Nightmare is new on the show and has been on many shows before, so he is trying to make a name for himself on this show. He hears about the Lightweight title tournament, so he decides he wants in, unfortunately its all full, so he decides to take someone out, and he picked Ibo.

2Lightweight title tournament Empty Re: Lightweight title tournament Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:11 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

First - This is not a season plan this is RP plan. Second - there will be not taking people out. Not right from the start anyway - if you want in a tourney you challenge an announced participant and take his place. I will give advantage to active player in such "qualifying" matches so they will get into the main tournament - if there is only one active player in a tournament I will guarantee him at least a tourney final.... anything more will depend on his work. Finally the TWG page is currently down so I can't check but I think I had an opponent for Ibo... when the page comes back on I will make sure and let you know if you have to pick someone else.

I almost forgot - you need a gimmick. Post one please.... In the gimmick section.. please.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum