Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

another season of Storylines Ran by Blackwing( HW title, HW Tag Titles, CW title etc.)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Since the HW and CW divisions consist of mainly inactive players (in terms of RP) I have been thinking of way to create some interest in them but not tie myself up into too much segments that would take up a lot of my time. Now I have found something that I think might work - it's copying TNA's Bound For Glory series tournament, which is not to say that theirs is such an original idea but I have based my plan on it.

The idea is to have the majority of the wrestlers in those divisions entered into two tournaments. Right now there are a total of 8 people in the HW division but one of them is the champion so he can't be in the tournament. I am hoping to have another two additions to that part of the roster by season start but we will see how that goes.

The CW div on the other hand has gotten quite big and I might have to filter some participants unless we get some help from the wrestlers themselves. Since there are 10 possible contestants in the CW div we would have to get each 9 matches over the run of the tournament and even over two season (which is the plan) that is a lot.

So here's the plan:

- for HW div - the champ and one other member of the div will be in a one vs one feud while the rest of the div will enter into the tournament.
- for CW div - the champ and two others will enter into a feud while the other 8 take part in the tournament.

Now the rules for the two tournaments are as follows:

Each win by pinfall or submission earns you 5 pts.
A win by countout (if possible and I think with the new match engine it might be) - get's you 2 pts.
In the event of DQ(again it depends on what the new engine allows) - 1 pt. to the winner and -3 pts to the DQed.
Since TWG match engine allows for draws in the event of a draw each wrestler gets 1 pt.

After all matches have been done the top two wrestler on each of tournament ladder face off in a final match that determines the new #1 contender for the corresponding championship.

----------
This is a general idea of what I would like to try. I would appreciate any input from all of you so please do not hesitate to let me know what you think.

Season plans below.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

2another season of Storylines Ran by Blackwing( HW title, HW Tag Titles, CW title etc.) Empty HW title season plan Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:51 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

HW title season plan

participants: Bas Rutlen (Champion), max(or another fitting opponent if one is signed by season start)

W1 - Bas comes out and announces that he will accept any challenger for the HW title as long as he has never held the title before. A few moments later max shows up and gets in Bas's face and makes the challenge.

W2 - Bas and his challenger are being interviewed and they get into an argument about who is the better technical wrestler. GM Regan comes over and cuts them off putting them in a non title Submission match.

REVISED

W3 - max comes out and asks that the vacated HW be awarded to him but then space cadet interrupts him and tells him that he has been signed on to replace Bas and will be his new opponent in the HW title match and that they are both set to face the leader in the HW tournament, Blackwing and Buffy in singles matches that night. announcement of space cadet and matches is made by GM Regan in an address regarding the roster changes

W4 - GM Regan announces that the title match originally planned for next season's first Bloodbath has been moved up and will take place that same night.

Last edited by Blackwing on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Revenger

Revenger

Just wondering, how do you calculate people in which division they are. is it under 50k - LW Division, over 50k - CW, and 65+ - HW Division ?

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

pretty much the way you think...

over 70k - HW
60-70k CW(sometimes wrestlers slightly over 60k will be excluded if the average WS of the rest of the div is over 65k)
45-60k HC
30-45k - LW (regardless of how long they have been in the fed)
below 30k and in their first 4 season in the fed - NB

DWP tag Team div uses wrestlers form LW and HC div(preferably by having one of each div in the team but since there are a lot of active players this is just a rule for temporary teams created by me to address some kind of necessity)

the HW tag div was intended to use both HW and CW wrestlers but ever since Eric Tank and Kokina went over the 70k limit there haven't been any Cruiserweights in a lasting HW tag. I intend to try and restore this principle after the tournaments run their course by spiting up purely HW tags or moving them out of the HW tag title picture.

greenypaws

Can i be in one Smile

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

you'd be too weak even for the CW tournament

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

CW title storyline (sry for the delay but better late than never)

W2 - Hardcore Hikel visits Brightblade in his locker room and asks him if he would be willing to give him a shot at the CW title. Before the champ can respond Nightkrow barges in and interrupts him claiming that his plan to finally justify his presence in DWP is not finished and he still wants a shot at the title. Hikel cuts him off saying that not only did Nightkrow lost a title match last season but he also lost to Hikel on the first show of this one. Nightkrow claims the match was biased to give Hikel an advantage and asks for a rematch - the winner would get a shot at Brightblade's title. The three men agree. When Hikel comes out for the match later that night the GM appears on the Titantron and tells him that the #1 contender match he agreed to will be next week - on this show both he and Nightkrow have already been booked for matches vs two of the winners of first round of the CW tournament( I will pick them based on WS and past matchups)

W3 - Hikel vs Nightkrow in a LMS match. Their opponents from W2 come out and knock both men out. Brightblade faces the leader of the CW tournament ranking( if there is more than one the higher WS gets the match).

W4 - another #1 contender match this time it's a Steel Cage match and Brightblade is assigned to be a special enforcer. Hikel wins.

continues the following season.

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Tag Titles storyline.

W2 - Kahlan and Figret come out and announce they have decided to team up in order the go after the DWP Tag Team Championships. greeny and manic(if they don't have plans for that night) come out and interrupt them saying that any challengers will have to get past them first since they are the last team still active to have held the titles before the current champs. Tag match, The champs come out and try to attack both teams but in the chaos Figret manages to get the win for his team.

W3 - Kahlan and Figret call out the tag champs asking for a title match. Dutch and Insanium come out tell them they never agreed to face the winner of the previous week's match. The GM appears on the tron interrupting them - she says they will face Kahlan and Figret that night and if the champs lose the following week the return match will be for the gold. Crowly comes out and tries to distract Kahlan but Figret chases him off with a chair as Kahlan gets the win.

W4 - Title match. Another interference by Crowly, this time succesfull. The champs retain but after the match the GM comes out and tells them that there will be another match for the title on the first week of next season and this time the match will be a Steel Cage Tag Match. Later that night Crowly is booked in a match of his own and Kahlan return the interference causing him to lose.

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

In an effort to give greeny more time to respond ( and tbh compesate for a mistake in booking) I am switching the storyline a little - the W2 match will be Kahlan and Figret vs the Champs for a chance at the title and Crowly interferes unsuccessfully for the Champs... if greeny and manic agree we can have the #1 contenders match officially next week

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Unless I hear different from either greeny or manic the Tag Titles plan is now changed to:

W3 - Dutch announces that he has asked The Soldier to replace his former partner Insanium.

W4 - manic and greeny ask to be given a match for the Tag Titles since they never lost the titles in the first place... Dutch tries to refuse but GM Regan grants the request on the condition that manic and greeny can fist win a non-title match.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum