Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Golden Awards.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Golden Awards. Empty Golden Awards. Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Revenger

Revenger

This is a lengthy one, I hope It's not a problem. Any criticism appreciated.

Darkness Wrestling officials sets up ring, for the first ever Golden awards. The ring looks golden, as everything in the ring is golden. 3 chairs are standing in line, where next to the middle chair, there is table, with hooded goods. As officials finishes setting up the ring, Revenger's entrance theme music turns on, while we hear 50 on 50 boo's and cheers. Revenger walks out from backstage, dressed up with normal street clothes, with Golden microphone in his hands. He walks down the ramp, climbs the stairs, but suddenly stops in the middle. He looks around the Golden Ring fascinated, looks around fans and climbs into ring. He sits on the middle chair, and starts to talk.

Revenger : Hello Everyone. I would to welcome you for the first time ever - to the Golden Awards !

Crowds boo’s Revenger.

Revenger : Well, you might be thinking - What is it all about ? Well, it's about us. We here in Darkness Wrestling work hard, try to impress you, We risk our lives - for nothing. I'm going to change that ! From now on, I would be hosting a show at the end of each season, to award the best of bests !

Now we can hear few people cheering him.

Revenger : The awards ? Sorry, not the fantaeuros.

He laughs and talks again.

Revenger : Even better. At least in my opinion. Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to present to you - The GOLDEN TROPHIES !

Revenger unveils the table with hooded goods. Cameras shows us five golden trophies.

Revenger : Well, these are our trophies. Let’s not waste time, and start the show.

Revenger : Our first Category - Biggest Baby of the Season 9 ! Or if you would like to call Rookie of the Season. Ladies and Gentlemen - Get your eyes on the Titantron. The first winner of this award - Dark Assassin

Titantron turns on as they show Dark Assassin’s best moments of this season. We see him winning his first matches, Executing his devastating finisher’s, etc. As the video ends, we can hear cheer’s and boo’s.
Revenger : Again, Dark Assassin. Dark assasin’s music turns on, and we see him walking down the ramp. He climbs the ring, and sits on one of the chairs. Music turns off.

Dark Assassin : Thanks.

Crowd cheers little bit for Assassin.

Revenger : Let me ask you a question. What’s the key for your success ?

Dark Assassin : I know how you can success in something. Shut your mouth and Mind your own business. My success is my business and my own secret.

Dark Assassin music turns on, while crowd boo’s him. He grabs the trophy, and goes back to the locker room.

Revenger : Anyways… Stay tuned for more winners and awards.

Revenger looks surprised about what happened to Dark Assassin, but stands up and goes back to the locker room, while golden ring is getting set off.

LATER

Darkness Wrestling officials sets up ring, for the Golden awards. The ring looks golden, as everything in the ring is golden. 3 chairs are standing in line, where next to the middle chair, there is table, with hooded goods. As officials finishes setting up the ring, Revenger's entrance theme music turns on, while we hear 50 on 50 boo's and cheers. Revenger walks out from backstage, dressed up with normal street clothes, with Golden microphone in his hands. He walks down the ramp, sits on the middle chair and starts to talk.

Revenger : Hello Everyone, again. Welcome to the golden awards, again.

Crowd still kind of boo’s him.

Revenger : Alright.. Let’s move to the awards again. Next Trophy – Rising Star. I know, this seems similar to the Biggest baby award. The difference is, this trophy is given to the one, who deserves to be the best in this business.

Golden Awards. Rising-star-wrestler-trophies

Revenger : Ladies and gentlemen – The winner of this award – AJ Styles? Yes, it’s AJ Styles.

Crowd cheers for AJ Styles. His music turns on, and the arena is giving AJ standing ovations. He walks down the ramp, climbs the stairs and goes into the ring. He sits on one of the chairs, get’s a microphone and starts to talk.

AJ Styles : Thanks’ very much

Crowd chants AJ.

Revenger : Congratulations. I really hope you do well following next few seasons. Ladies and Gentlemen – The Rising Star AJ Styles.

Aj’s music turns on, he takes the trophy, and goes back to the locker room. Music turns off.

Revenger : We only have few awards left. Stay Tuned into the show !

Revenger’s music turns on, he walks down the ramp, while the ring is getting set off.

LATER

Darkness Wrestling officials sets up ring, for the Golden awards. The ring looks golden, as everything in the ring is golden. 3 chairs are standing in line, where next to the middle chair, there is table, with hooded goods. As officials finishes setting up the ring, Revenger's entrance theme music turns on, while we hear 50 on 50 boo's and cheers. Revenger walks out from backstage, dressed up with normal street clothes, with Golden microphone in his hands. He walks down the ramp, sits on the middle chair and starts to talk.

Revenger : It’s third time, you see my today, But not the last. We have only two trophies left, and god knows who’s going to win. Let’s not waste time, and continue the honorable show. Our next Category – Best Champion of this season.

Golden Awards. Large-Full-Color-Wrestling-Trophies

Revenger : Winner ? Insanium.

Crowd gives mixed reactions to the winner.

Revenger : Sadly, Insanium can’t come here and take the trophy, but anyways, Whether you like it or not, best champion of this season – Insanium. He would get his trophy posted right to his doorsteps. Since he can’t take it, I might hold this trophy.. And wait till next season, when I would be able to return to the ring, and get a championship by myself.. Since today is today, let’s move on. Stay tuned for the last, and THE most honorable trophy of all – Superstar of Season 9.

LATER

Revenger : Alright then. The LAST, and the best trophy is about to have a new holder.

Crowd cheers a little bit.

Revenger : Let’s look at this GOLDEN trophy worth 500.000 fantaeuros. That’s half million fantaeuros. Thanks to our supporters and adverts – Lifeguard social society, Vanilla ice cream machine holder, my neighbor Jimmy..

He stops for a while and talks again.

Revenger : My mom and Dad..

Crowd laughts.

Revenger : Let’s look at the trophy…

Golden Awards. Basic-Engraved-Wrestling-Trophies

Revenger : Wow, can you believe that ?

Revenger looks fascinated.

Revenger : Anyways – the winner of this trophy is someone who had succeeded the most this season. Maybe by taking someone to his advantage. In few words – The Fearless and Unbeatable Superstar of this Season. The Winner – My lord..

Revenger looks disappointed.

Revenger : Mr. Crowly and his church.. Whatever..

Crowd boo’s Crowly very hard, as his church music turns on.

Mr. Crowly Murder : HAHAHHAHAHAHAH !!

He says to his followers to take the trophy and give it to him. Troy Wildkilla Takes the Trophy, slaps Revenger for not congratulating his leader. Wildkilla gives the trophy to Crowly, He rises it in the air, and walks back to the locker room. Everyone of church exits, except troy.

Troy Wildkilla : And that’s how you congratulate the fearless our lord, Mr. Crowly? You unholy hypocrite. Get out of here.. You will be punished.. Unholy soul.

Troy wildkilla goes back to the ring, and slaps him again. Revenger looks weak, and can’t do nothing about it.

EHT : Hey !.. Hey !.. I’m right here on the titantron.

We suddenly see Elemental Hero Tempest .

EHT : Remember me, Troy ? Sadly I can’t be here with you all people, but I have something important. Remember Rev, when I told you to be careful, and do the rightful thing. I guess the rightful thing right now is to slap Troy.

Revenger looks at troy, but doesn’t slap him.

EHT : I have something you always to know, Rev. Let’s roll the footage.

We see a video of the car accident from the blackout. We see rev’s car getting hit. Someone get’s out of the car, takes the mask off and – It’s Troy Wildkilla. He slams the mask on the ground, and runs out of arena.

EHT : See?

Revenger stands up, looks at troy again, and slaps him. Troy Wildkilla says that the video is fake. Revenger doesn’t believe him, and they start to attack each other. They brawl till revenger grabs the golden microphone, and hits Troy in the head. Troy is out.

Revenger : You…

Crowd cheers at Revenger, while he spits on Troy.

Revenger : You took advantage of me ? To win the title? That’s it. I’m sick and tired of you. And that includes you all. Yes, Crowly, you and your worthless church.

Revenger looks very angry at them. He starts hitting troy again, till he’s busted wide open.

Revenger : Thank you EHT, I apologize for everything I did for you. You are my friend, and you will always be.

Revenger applauds for EHT.

Revenger : Me – Troy Wildkilla – Slightly Annoying for the title at the start of next season.

Revenger drops the mic on the ground, and goes back to the locker room.

2Golden Awards. Empty Ok Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Troy Wildkilla

good rp overall but I think there should be a little bit more of a figh not just me slapping you twice and you hit me with a microphone make it a bit longer and in more detail and it would be great

3Golden Awards. Empty Re: Golden Awards. Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

I agree but there isn't much time left to edit.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

4Golden Awards. Empty Re: Golden Awards. Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Yeah... I was pretty tired when I wrote the rp, so I didn't wanted to spend 2 hours on computer to make a 60-line RolePlay. Maybe next season.. Question

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]