Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arrival of the Protechtor

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arrival of the Protechtor Empty Arrival of the Protechtor Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Protechtor

A Ferrari 360 Modena arrives outside with letters printed onto the car named as P-R-O-T-E-C-H-T-O-R. When the car parks up a chauffeur steps outside and opens the back door. A superstar steps outside he has a smile on his face.
Nikita slowly walks up to the superstar.
Nikita:What brings you to Darkness Wrestling.
Superstar: Lets just say I am here to take care of some business.
Nikita: May I ask what you name is??
Superstar: My name is the one and only P-R-O-T-E-C-H-T-O-R.
Camera fades to the ring were two wrestlers have just finished their fight.
Titan tron lights up and sparks shower. The Titan Tron displays technical moves displayed by this young athlete.
Protechtor walks down the entrance ramp with confidence and grabs a microphone and then enters the ring. He slowly walks to all 4 turn-buckles and signals a skull.
Chris: This guy signals darkness this is not a good sign I am not looking forward to this.
Edward: Lighten up this is actually what DWP needs.
Protechtor raises the microphone to his mouth.
Protechtor: Welcome everyone to DWP I am the one they call....
He steadily waits for a microphone to appear from the air. Once it appears he shouts P-R-O-T-E-C-H-T-O-R
Protechtor: I have arrived at Darkness Wrestling because I believe this is the right place for me to pursue my career further in The wrestling industry I have previously trained very hard in many gyms I have put my blood, sweat and tears to the wrestling industry. And now I hope I can provide the best sort of entertainment for everyone.Also a very big thanks to everyone for making me feel at home.
Protechtor takes a pause.
Protechtor: I want to kick start my career in wrestling and face Gary Hooper I also see you need some action tonight and I am right here so all you have to do is come out and accept my challenge.
Titan tron switches on with red sparks showering. The titan tron displays a muscular guy doing some powerbombs.
Gary grabs a microphone and stands outside the ring.
Gary: Protechtor I do not understand why you are coming out here and flaunting like a little fairy princess this is the wrestling industry. I have fought many wrestlers and in that area much higher wrestlers you have just started DWP and you are looking to make a name for yourself. In one sense I admire that in the other aspect I see you are a glory hunter but dont worry that won't be the case when I slap you around the ring like a brass monkey.
Protechtor: Don't flatter yourself who are you kidding by putting on that hardman act?...
Crowd starts to laugh.
Protechtor: I guarantee you I will not be an easy task for you. I have also fought many opponents I might not have the best record but everything has changed I am ready so make sure you bring your A game tonight.
Gary: Hold on there for a second. Who said anything about there being a match tonight. Let me think about it.
Gary pauses for about one minute.
Gary: Your'e on Protechtor I will see you in the ring tonight and make sure your the one bringing your A game.
Protechtor has a smirk on his face.
Chris: Wow, I am feeling so psyched about this match this young kid has a great imagination and he is really ambitious.
Edward: Yeah, for once you are right about something but I do beleive Gary is going to give it his best shot. But after The Protechtor getting through mentally to Gary's head anything can happen.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum