Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Protechtor OPEN CHALLENGE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Protechtor OPEN CHALLENGE  Empty Protechtor OPEN CHALLENGE Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Protechtor

The lights darken suddenly a spotlight appear in the middle with a Ferrari 30 Modena. with the name P-R-O-T-EC-H-T-O-R printed onto the front of the car.
Chris: Oh My Days, I know what is coming and I am getting goosebumps before this superstar has even stepped outside the car.
Edward: Be quiet Chris, This KID is getting annoying and he is looking for some unwanted trouble. He comes out here with his fancy entrances when he is just like other any other superstar.
Chris: That is what makes him special he has a certain drive ad determination which allows him to perform at his absolute best.
The Titan Tron blasts full volume with sparks showering. The titan tron displays the technical moves performed by this athlete The Protechtor steps outside the car and takes two steps forward down the entrance ramp and raises his hands hands up towards the sky.
Suddenly a microphone appears and there is a sudden silence and then out from no-where The Protechor shouts his name is emphasizing each letter P-R-O-T-E-C-H-T-O-R.
The Protechtor walks down the entrance ramp while meeting few fans he then grabs a microphone in haste. He then enters the ring and walks to all four turnbuckles and signals a skull.
He raises the microphone to his mouth with a big smirk.
Protechtor: Hello Everybody! Guess who won his debut match in Darkness Wrestling.
The Protechtor raises the microphone to the crowd. The crowd start to chant "Protechtor, Protechtor, Protechtor". Then there are a few women who chant "We love you Protechtor".
Protechtor: The thing is I am not satisfied with my victory. I need more it is not enough. I want to raise the bar a one fall match does not prove anything. I want to do something historic that everyone will remember. Because now I bet you fans see me as an ordinary superstar I want to be known as something more. So I am going to let all of you decide on the count of three I want you all to shout out a type of match that you will like to see me in.
Chris: Excellent!
Edward: More like Excellent in showing off!
The crowd chant various matches between Hardcore, Tag Team and First Blood. But the majority are looking for a tag team match.
Protechtor: Okay after hearing various of opinions I will be going for a...
Crowd wait in suspense.
Protechtor: TAG TEAM!!
There is a massive ROAR from the crowd.
The Protechtor waits for 2 minutes to see if anyone is willing to accept his challenge. But it looks like no-one is answering the challenge.
Suddenly the titan tron turns on and red sparks are showering everywhere and the whole stadium is flickering with lights. The superstar walks out from backstage it is..
The crowd start to scream after seeing this certain superstar.
Edward: Oh Yeah, It is Gary Hooper I cannot wait to see what the outcome is going to be here this is the only athlete I believe who will put this little superstar in its place.
Chris: I totally Disagree Gary Hooper is a talent but he is a superstar who thinks challenges like this will get him known he does not have any ambitions he is just a plain superstar in my opinion.
Gary Hooper walks down the entrance ramp in frustration. He viciously grabs a microphone on the way. Once he reaches half way he starts to run up he slides through the bottom rope.
Gary: Protechtor listen to me I am going to keep this short and simple I am out to get you. Ever since you came in Darkness Wrestling your attitude stinks. I am ready and I am out to seek revenge even if that means I have to face you in a tag team match I am all for it. Let me tell you a story I came to this business and was exactly like you but then I realised there is a time you got to show respect to the people in the wrestling industry. I bet you that you will recognise that some day and wake up to reality.
The Protechtor has a anxious look on his face.
Protechtor: Maybe you need to listen Gary I aint like you. I havent come here to flaunt like a butterfly I came here to sting like a bee if you get what I mean. I came here to win titles and make a name for myself do you think I came here and wanted to play happy families with people like you. I already have a family so I do not need anyone else.
Gary has a smirk on his face
Gary: Awhh, How cute little boy does have a heart after all. Don't worry that has reduced your risk of getting beaten up even more because I feel sorry for you. Like I said you need to wake up to reality and breathe some of Earth's Air.
Protechtor: SO why are you out here. Is it because you wanted to give me a life long lesson??
Gary: No, I am out here to accept your challenge to this TAG TEAM MATCH you have planned but I have a stipulation because it is only fair taking into consdieration you chose the match in the first place.
Protechtor: Go on choose your stipulation like it will affect me.
Gary: Okay then my stipulation is...
Gary is taking a think the longer he thinks it is looking like he is getting into the Protechtor mentally rather than physically.
Gary: Okay then, I get to choose your partner and you must agree on him if you don't then that means you must not really be a tough guy after all because tough guy's play to their weaknesses rather than running to their mummy's.
Protechtor has a smirk on his face.
Protechtor: Guess what, YOURE ON!
The crowd get up out of their seats. And are chanting both wrestlers some chanting the name of Gary and other Protechtor.
Gary: Hold your horses sunshine don't we need to get the General Manager out here to approve this match first of all because it is not like you run the company even though your attitude does signal that.
The crowd start laughing.
Suddenly the stadiums starts flickering with light and The Titan tron turns on...
Edward: I know who this is. It is our Vice- General Manager Simon Kerrigan I wonder what he is doing out here. This has nothing to do with him..
VGM Simon asks for a microphone. Once he receives the microphone he places it next to his mouth.
VGM Simon: Okay Gentlemen I see decisions being made without approval so how about we settle this now...
Both superstars are looking confused.
VGM Simon: I see you both agree on this match being a TAG TEAM MATCH. Am I correct?
Gary: Of course I approve!
Protechtor: Hell yeah I approve this match!
VGM Simon: Okay that is good atleast you guys can work something out without biting each others heads off. I now need to see if the crowd is enjoying the tension and the build up of of this match because the fans always come first?
The crowd start to roar everyone is up on their feet some are chanting the superstars names others are holding boards with the superstars names printed on them.
VGM Simon: Great, Okay the next problem General Manager Regan is busy at this stage with lots of federation work etc. But not to worry everyone I will confirm this match but because both superstars are choosing a stipulation each there is a contract which needs to be signed and also Gary I need you to select Protechtor's partner and most importantly your's because you were very eager for this stipulation to be implemented to this match. Do we have a deal?
Protechtor: YES!
Gary: YES!
Vice General Manager Simon has a grin on his face he turns around and walks backstage.
Chris: WOW, things have just turned ugly we have had the Vice General Manager approve this match I cannot wait to see what the outcome will be of this match I guarentee you both superstars will perform their best but it all comes down to who can prevail and become victorious.
Both Gary and Protechtor are looking directly at each other they move close together and they are muttering words underneath their breath.
Edward: Tune back later guys were both of these superstars will sign the contract and also most improtantly Gary Hooper will announce the partners later on tonight. Thank you!
Camera fades backstage to Nikita were she is holding a interview with another superstar.

2Protechtor OPEN CHALLENGE  Empty Re: Protechtor OPEN CHALLENGE Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Good work. Smile

3Protechtor OPEN CHALLENGE  Empty Re: Protechtor OPEN CHALLENGE Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Protechtor

thanks

4Protechtor OPEN CHALLENGE  Empty Re: Protechtor OPEN CHALLENGE Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

I'll second that assessment. Good Work. I just don't know why you posted in the minor show's section.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum