Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mr. Vice General Manager

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mr. Vice General Manager Empty Mr. Vice General Manager Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Revenger's music turns on and he comes out, as usual now, with a suit. We see him also having the Lightweight title on his arm, and a microphone in his hand. Revenger makes his way to the ring, with a quiet response from the fans.

Revenger : Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. Today I came here for a big reason.

Revenger stops and smiles.

Revenger : Last week I said that what I want. I wanted to have a prestigious spot in DWP. 48 hours came by, and I woke up in the morning with a job invitation from our GM Regan. I took it, and some of you in the backstage already noticed it, but incase you didn't heard the rumors..

fans becoming quieter.

Revenger : Revenger is currently not only Lightweight Champion, but also a DWP Skirmish Vice-General Manager !!

Fans cheer.

Revenger : For months I wanted to be a GM.. I know I'm not fully, a GM, but vice-gm holds the same honour as a normal GM. I'm going to make Skirmish the best show in DWP. And this isn't speculation of mine. This is future telling at it's best.

Fans cheer loudier.

Revenger : I'm just one step closer to becoming the owner of DWP..

Blackwing's music turns on and we hear a mixed reaction.

Blackwing :

Revenger : I'm sorry, but would you mind not interrupting me ?

Blackwing enters the ring.

Blackwing :

Revenger : Excuse me, you really think that i'm still the same person I used to be ? I changed.. I'm not going to be your puppet dog anymore. You should be selecting your words more carefully when you speak to me.

Blackwing :

GM Regan comes out, and starts to talk while on the ramp.

GM Regan : Boys, I understand you both don't like each other. But there are other places to argue, so I would like to ask you both leave the ring.

Fans boo.

Blackwing :

GM Regan : You know that I don't have a power to make someone a vice-gm by myself. This wasn't just my decision, this was the board decision. I have a scheduled a match, which should have been began two minutes ago. Please don't interrupt my schedule for tonight and leave the ring..

Revenger : As you say so..

Revenger leaves the ring immediately, while Blackwing is standing on the ring confused and frustrated. Both Regan and Revenger go out to the locker room. Cameras fades away..

2Mr. Vice General Manager Empty Re: Mr. Vice General Manager Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

About the owner thing. I don't mean to be harsh but your gimmick has never indicated that you would have the wealth to buy out an entire company. It's not that it's a bad angle, it's just not making much sense given the history of the characters involved. I don't know maybe it's just me and the fact that I have slept 3 out of the last 48 hours.

EDIT: never mind ... I figured out a way to at least use the ending of the segment to set up one of the matches

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

3Mr. Vice General Manager Empty Re: Mr. Vice General Manager Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Revenger

Revenger

you are absolutely right about the wealth thing. My character was never a rich one, nor i'm going to change it now. My character has always been over the top, over-confident, arrogant, etc. he will not use money to buy off the company, and i'm not sure if i would go that far. The point of this angle is to develop my heel character, and maybe have a nice little match between me and you. I'll wait till the tournament is over and then we could have some work to do. I'm perfectly aware that Revenger and Blackwing are way to different from each other ( via WS), but I want to make a match myself, and try to edit it so that you won't just crush me in two moves.

4Mr. Vice General Manager Empty Re: Mr. Vice General Manager Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:08 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Well it wont be in 2 moves but ....
As for the tournament it just ended but I don't think I have any apps left on Blackwing so we'll have to put the match off for either next season or even further down the line ( two seasons from now if you want the match to be at a PPV).
About developing you as a heel - I thought you were a full fledged heel after the last couple of storylines you ran. THE NETWORK was classic heel with a stable and the faked death storyline was rather unique at least as far as I could tell. Both of those were extremely heel stories which is why I didn't get the point of this one - I wouldn't have thought you needed to develop that side of your char much further. Anyway I like the idea and I am on board with whatever I can do to help you run it.

PS: I can do one thing to help you with the match. I can reduce the power margin between us by selling all my ATs before I sim the match in the fed engine. It won't even the field but it should give you a chance to not have to rewrite the entire match from scratch.

EDIT: oh, here's another thing i forgot to mention - Blackwing is a heel as well, he has been for several seasons now it;s just that the last two it wasn't obvious because of the tournament. And i was planning to run a feud between him and Spike. If you are looking for this match of yours to be the ending to your storyline, how about you get a helping hand during the match from Spike.

5Mr. Vice General Manager Empty Re: Mr. Vice General Manager Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Just to say, the Faked death storyline was rather mainly a babyface storyline, because i was battling against a heel troy, and although i then was going on with a face EHT, I still wasn't a proper heel.

6Mr. Vice General Manager Empty Re: Mr. Vice General Manager Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:11 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Mate faking your death and then (especially) revealing it the way you did is very heel.

Anyway - I have something for you for the PPV and for next season. I just re-signed Ryan Lavery and after seeing a match of you vs him in your bio I figured you two would make a good feuding pair. I suggested to him that he could interfere in your match at the PPV or attack you after it depending and how the match is generated and afterwards he says he is coming after you because you were the reason he left the fed first time he was here. This would give you two a good starting point for a feud next season and make your heel side more obvious. I am stil waiting for his response to the idea but I think you two should just get in contact and figure out the details for yourselves.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum