Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mason Camacho - More than a manager of the dead Revenger

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Revenger

Revenger

Revenger's music suddenly turns on, and we have no reaction from the crowd. After several seconds, his manager, Camacho gets out with a briefcase in his hand. In the Ring, several DWP workers set up a table, and two chairs on the sides of the table. On the table, they place 2 microphones. As Camacho walks down the ramp, he starts looking at the fans, watching their reaction. He goes into the ring, picks up the microphone, and sits down.

Camacho : As you may have known, I'm a manager of the..

He stops for a second.

Camacho : The.. Revenger.

We have a very quiet reaction from the fans.

Camacho : I would first off like to introduce myself more briefly, before getting into the talk. My Name is Mason Camacho. I would prefer if you would just call me Mason. I'm a lawyer. A fan of DWP since Revenger put his feet down on this ring. I think that's all you need to know right now.

He looks at a briefcase for a second, and the camera's zoom in to his face, and later focus on the briefcase.

Mason Camacho : I understand that you all want to know, why I came down here, And Why I have this lovely black briefcase with me. I'd say we just get down to the business.

Mason looks at the table.

Mason Camacho : We have two microphones on the table, so why shouldn't I introduce someone by the name of _Abdo_.

Crowd cheers loudly.

Mason Camacho : Abdo, I know you here in the arena, and I want you to come down to this ring.

Abdo's music turns on, and fans are cheering for him. He doesn't waste any time, and quickly goes to the ring. While on the ramp, he closely looks at the Revenger's manager, and goes down to the ring.

Mason Camacho : Sit down, please.

Abdo takes the microphone, and sits down.

Mason Camacho : I think me and you know the same thing, Abdo.

Mason has an evil smile on his face. After several seconds, crowd starts to boo a little bit. 6 security guards come out of the locker room, and surrounds all the exits from the ring. Abdo looks surprised at the Mason, and seeing that he has no chance of escaping right now, he starts to talk.

Abdo : So this is how it is going to go.

Crowd boo's.

Abdo : You are going to get people to do the work for you ? What do you want ?

Mason smiles and looks directly at Abdo.

Mason Camacho : Why so angry ? I just wanted to feel more safe, knowing what medical mentality you have.

Crowd boo's heavily.

Abdo : Medical mentality ? You are the know who's crazy around here.

Mason : Me ?

Abdo moves in closer.

Abdo : Yes you.

Mason looks at the security guards and they move in closer to abdo, preparing to attack him.

Abdo : I know who you ar…

Mason Camacho : Cut off his microphone.

Crowd erupts in boo's. Abdo's microphone is suddenly cut off, and he is getting very angry.

Mason Camacho : I came down here with a briefcase, I invited you to see it. But it seems like I have other plans for you tonight.

Abdo gets ever more insane.

Mason Camacho : turn on his microphone.

Abdo's microphone is turned on, he quickly picks it up, and starts to shout.

Abdo : Yes, I agree, We both know the same thing. One of us knows a little more than should of.

Mason Camacho : Yes, one of knows a little too much.

Mason starts to look terrifying.

Mason Camacho : You are the one who killed Revenger.

Mason stands up and points at him. Abdo looks amazed and angry at the same. The security guards start to beat him up, and after few seconds, Mason tells them to stop. Abdo is laying on the ground, trying to stand up, but unable to. Mason moves his chair near to him, he lays down at grabs the microphone from the ground.

Mason Camacho : I think we all are aware of that fact. I'm a lawyer and my decision isn't to be interrupted. You are not human. You are a disgrace to the humanity.

Mason Camacho : As a Lawyer, I suspect you by a devastating murder of Revenger.

Crowd is very surprised and we have a very loud, and mixed reaction from the fans.

Mason Camacho : I hope you learn your lesson next time we meet.

Mason stands up, drops the microphone on Abdo, and looks at him. Police guards come into the ring, and arrest him. He is devastatingly taken to the police car, and driven down to the jail.

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Great work. Just one little note - the words 'medical mentality' make absolutely no sense to me, I get what you meant by them but I am not sure if they are actually properly combine there... so I changed them to 'mental issues' in the finished segment - it delivers the same message with much more common word that everyone will understand.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum