Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A.J Styles Debut

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A.J Styles Debut Empty A.J Styles Debut Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:50 am

Sparks Shower As The Titan Tron Turns On

Edward: Who is this young kid walking down the ramp

Chris: Lets wait and find out

A.J Styles enters the ring

A.J Styles: Hello everyone and welcome to Darkness Wrestling my name is A.J Styles i am out here today to explain why i wanted to join Darkness Wrestling. I see there is alot of young talent behind this locker room and i wanted to be a part of it. Every time i watch Darkness Wrestling i see them busting their guts putting their Blood, Sweat and tears and they still come back fighting for more. But this is not why i am here giving this speech today i see there is a Championship belt called the DW New Blood Champion and there is this tournament going on and i got entered and i got to face 2 other men in a triple threat match. my opponents are Cammileri and Junior "The Champ Cadima. by the way i didnt think i would be in this position on my first night but anyway i am up for a challenge. everyone thank you for listening and i hope you enjoy my match later on and i hope i entertain.

2A.J Styles Debut Empty Re: A.J Styles Debut Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:02 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

reasonable .... just a few corrections

Sparks Shower As The Titan Tron Turns On

Edward: Who is this young man walking down the ramp

Chris: Lets wait and find out

A.J Styles enters the ring

A.J Styles: Hello everyone and welcome to Darkness Wrestling my name is A.J Styles I am out here today to explain why I wanted to join Darkness Wrestling. I see there is a lot of young talent behind this locker room and I wanted to be a part of it. Every time I watch Darkness Wrestling I see them busting their guts putting their Blood, Sweat and tears and they still come back fighting for more. But this is not why I am here giving this speech today I see there is a Championship belt called the DW New Blood Champion and there is this tournament going on and I got entered and I got to face 2 other men in a triple threat match. My opponents are Camilleri and Junior "The Champ" Cadima. By the way I didn't think i would be in this position on my first night but anyway I am up for a challenge. Everyone thank you for listening and I hope you enjoy my match later on and I hope I entertain.

changed kid to man ... seems more appropriate for a wrestler and it's also being used in another RP - I don't want it to sound like all our RP were written by the same person. The other thing is - PUNCTUATION .... I'm getting tired of telling this to everyone - use a dictionary and a spellchecker program. And this goes to everyone not just you - please use I not i .... check it in a grammar book some time - unless it's part of a word it should be a capital letter(not sure if that is the way they formulated the rule exactly but that is what I know from my about 10 years of studying the language)

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

3A.J Styles Debut Empty Re: A.J Styles Debut Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

added

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum