Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kahlan/NB Title season 7 plan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kahlan/NB Title season 7 plan  Empty Kahlan/NB Title season 7 plan Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Week1 - Kahlan comes out and says that Die Hard has earned himself another match for the title with his performance at DOMINION. An I Quit match is set for later in the show as his last shot. She also says that regardless of who walks out as champion at the end of the night the next challenger should prove his worth and to that end she has suggested a tournament of four wrestlers to determine the next #1 contender and announces the participants. This prompts the GM to announce the tournaments for all other singles titles.
Tournament participants take part in a tag team match.

Week 2 - The NB champ is on commentary for both semi-finals. After winning his match EHT takes the mic to let the champion know he is coming for the title.

Week 3 - NB Champ takes on the Tag Team champs at a Champions vs Champions night. He partner is the Lightweight champion. In the mean time EHT wins the contenders tournament final.

Week 4 - New Blood title match - reining champion vs EHT. (Stipulation - TBD) EHT wins.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

2Kahlan/NB Title season 7 plan  Empty Re: Kahlan/NB Title season 7 plan Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Elemental Hero Tempest

Elemental Hero Tempest

I thought that in the wed show before the PPV I have a match with the champion and the winner gets to choose the stipulation of the match and then i will use this match to do what we discussed on the game so we don't have to move the title match to the next season

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum