Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revenger/LW title season plan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Revenger/LW title season plan Empty Revenger/LW title season plan Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Revenger

Revenger

As some might have noticed, i have not been active, neither or forums, neither on TWG. that is because I have moved once more. I don't have internet, so i won't be able to post work for the first week ( hope so ). I should be getting internet somewhere after thursday.

2Revenger/LW title season plan Empty Re: Revenger/LW title season plan Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Revenger

Revenger

turned out i got my internet back today. I'll start working today, but still will not be able to post the work for sunday, as I don't know whom with i will work with, or what kind of plan i will have. I would like to add as much people as possible, so if anyone is in need of partner, I can help you.

3Revenger/LW title season plan Empty Re: Revenger/LW title season plan Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Revenger

Revenger

I would like to ask if Blackwing is free for this season. I have a nice story in planning involving both of us.

4Revenger/LW title season plan Empty Re: Revenger/LW title season plan Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Revenger

Revenger

If you are available to work with me on a story Blackwing, i will post the plan by Thursday, and start working immediately after it.

5Revenger/LW title season plan Empty Re: Revenger/LW title season plan Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:52 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

I'm sorry I didn't notice this topic earlier. If you were asking about the character Blackwing then he can be used in a storyline as long as his participation is limited to RP only. If you check you'll find that he is in a tournament that was announced last season and he still has matches left in it.

Let me see the plan and I will let you know if we can work it.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

6Revenger/LW title season plan Empty Re: Revenger/LW title season plan Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Week 1 : Revenger comes back, and apologizes Gm for being rude. He also says that he enjoys being here, but it's time for him to move on and start a new chapter. He says that since he beat Abdo and ended the rivalry, he doesn't have any matches booked. He wants to get rid of the title as soon as possible, to begin a new chapter. He says that he will have matches booked for him each week, and all the matches are going to be for the title. Confirms that he won't be cheap in his matches, and won't try to lose on purpose.

Revenger vs. anyone free from LW Division. Winner - Revenger

Week 2 : Revenger comes in again, and says that since there has been many rumors about the new chapter. He says he wants the management position in DWP. He says that there is one person who doesn't deserve his place, and will try to do anything he can to take that spot. The person he mentions is Blackwing. He says that he will be an amazing and inspirational owner of DWP and will take DWP to new heights. Blackwing comes in, and we get personal. This leads to GM Regan coming in and saying that he appreciates the apology and likes the new Revenger. She will search for a possible place for him at start, and agrees that Blackwing hasn't been the best in the recent seasons.
Revenger is seen in the GM Regan office, talking friendly with her.

Revenger vs. anyone free from LW Division. Winner - Revenger

Week 3 : I think we can both work it out. Not many ideas. I have in mind a celebration, where i'm introduced with the new position. Blackwing comes in and says that this is unacceptable. He says that Revenger is a two-faced and arrogant person, which can't be given any power. GM Regan and the boards drops the concern, and Blackwing is standing frustrated.

Week 4 : Revenger is working in his position and says that he doesn't want the title to be defended today, because he hasn't been able to get to the gym for the last two weeks because of his new position. GM Regan agrees that Revenger was working hard, and deserves a break. I get into the ring, call out Blackwing, And we get personal again. This leads to me getting one step higher in DWP.

7Revenger/LW title season plan Empty Re: Revenger/LW title season plan Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Well it's a nice plan but with one serious flaw - Blackwing hasn't been in a management position for a while. You might not have noticed or recall this but he was banned from Bloodbath for over a season when the HW title was stripped from him for injuring several of his opponents.

Here's what I can offer as a compromise. Since I am assuming you are aiming for a position of power how about you ask for VGM Kerrigan's job as GM of Skirmish. We can have GM Regan announce you have been given the job and the former VGM is now your assistant. You could use him in future storylines since I not really using him as it is.

The other thing I'd like you to consider is if we find an active LW player that you drop the title to him - Abdo would do nicely if he can stay active through the season. You can have the title match at the PPV. If not him anyone with a decent storyline this season should do fine - I just think it's time to get the belt to someone else, even if you stay in the title picture a little chance of scenery might be good. And in a few seasons (2-3) if you are still with us and you have gotten over 52-53k WS we can have you go after the HC title. In fact if you stick around I'd like you to start a title chase storyline as soon as you pass 51k WS.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum