Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Eye Of The Tornado

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Eye Of The Tornado Empty The Eye Of The Tornado Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Elemental Hero Tempest

Elemental Hero Tempest

The show is back with the arena changed into The Eye Of The Tornado decor.

A blue carpet is laid from the stage to the ring.

The arena's floor is covered with a blue carpet.

In the middle of the carpet an eye colored with elements of nature,the carpet is split with a bold T letter.

3 no-back chairs is in the ring.

EHT,the host of the show,is standing with a mic and gets ready to talk
EHT:Ladies and gentlemen,welcome to another edition of The Eye Of The Tornado.This season has a lot of goings on in DW,new General Manager.Crowly trying to take over control of the whole company.And me trying to make things better at least in the NB division.
Mixed reaction from the crowd .
EHT:With no much talking I would like to present my first guest of tonight,The NB champion....Troy wildkilla.
Troy makes his way to the ring with the crowd booing him loudly.

Troy Wildkilla : Shut up you all worthless souls.

Troy climbs to the apron and looks at EHT before going into the ring.
EHT:Troy,you know why I brought you here,because you are a big liar and a cheat,because you took advantage of someone's trouble to take control of him and make him his servant.You are a villain and I will...
Troy Wildkilla : Watch your mouth. I'm new blood champion, and i deserve it. Revenger is my frie...
EHT:I don't want to hear you denying or making excuses for what you did.You are using Revenger for your own sake.And this is UNACCEPTABLE.
Crowd erupts in loud cheers.
Troy Wildkilla : Cut it out you fools.I will destroy every single one of you hypocrites. and that involves you EHT, worthless soul. You're taking the real advantage of all these stupid hypocrites, sitting and staring at me.
Suddenly Revenger music plays which forces Troy to stop.
Revenger:Guys, stop. It's my business to declare who is who.
EHT:Rev,the only reason I'm doing this is because I want you to be free.I saw you could have a bright future here in DW,I was ready to work with you and devolve you to one of the best.But when that unfortunate accident occurred,Troy lied to you and claimed to your friend.But now I have something that will end all this.
Troy:You will just keep blabbing on how you will prove that I'm wrong.You failed once,isn't that enought for you to stop?
EHT:I never give up Troy,I did some investigating and found out that it was you who hit Revenger with the car.
Troy Wildkilla : Oh really. The superman EHT is going to unveil the thruth ! Yay for Elemental 'stupidenious' Hero !
EHT:Right now I don't have one,but soon I will show the whole world that you are a liar.
Troy:Then I was right,you are only claiming,you are......
Justin"RockStar"Phoenix music starts to play,he appears on the stage and he starts talking while moving slowly to the ring.
Justin"RockStar"Phoenix:It's not important if Troy deceived Revenger,it's not important if Troy hit Revenger with the car,and it's not important if Tempest has a proof.
Revenger:Then what is important to you Justin?
Justin"RockStar"Phoenix:what's important that i lost the title by cheating,Troy doesn't deserve to be a champion.
After a few moments of silence,The General Manager Sarah Regan appears on the Titan Tron.
GM:To all of you,would you please cut it off,EHT,if you don't have a proof then stop,I assure you if you find any proof I will be supporting you,I will never let someone hurt a superstar on the roster without punishment.
EHT:Thank you Mrs Sarah.
GM:You are welcome,and Justin,if you think you lost unfairly then next week it's gonna be you Vs Troy for the NB title.
I guess everyone is satisfied now,off I go.
As the titan ton fades out to black Dennis Rader appears on the stage.
Dennis Rader:Tempest,I don't care what was the match result,I want to fight you.

Before Elemental Hero Tempest can reply,Crowly's music turns on. Church comes out with their leader Crowly.
Mr. Crowly : I have a reason to be here. I see a bright future in all of you. That's why I'm inviting every single one of you to join Church of Crowly, The greatest force in The Wrestling Game.
Dennis Rader:I accept.
Troy smiles and says
Troy Wildkilla : I accept, My lord.
Crowd boo's Wildkilla.
Mr. Crowly : HAHHAHA !!
Troy Wildkilla : Revenger is on with me.
Crowd boo's even larger. Revenger starts to argue with troy, but calms down.
Justin : NO.
Crowd finally cheers.
EHT : What do you think ? If I have to choose between Joining you and losing my job in DW then I will say farewell to my fans and leave
Crowd erupts in cheers,rage appears in the eyes of Church members
Mr. Crowly:You two, EHT and Justin Phoenix,this will be your downfall.
EHT:Eventually you will lose Crowly,And the church will go down.
Camera fades to black while EHT stares down at Crowly.

Last edited by Elemental Hero Tempest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

2The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Re: The Eye Of The Tornado Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Elemental Hero Tempest

Elemental Hero Tempest

Troy and Rev, I indicated which parts you will right,post them in replies.

And also we can end the show when dennis tries to ruin it.some members of the church comes in(with crowly) and inducts him in the church

then he invites everyone to join
EHT:Denies

Troy:Accepts

Justin:Denies and stand with me :

Revenger:(your call mate).

then a huge rumble takes place (result TBD)

3The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Re: The Eye Of The Tornado Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Revenger : Accepts.

at week 4 : After the match for NB championship, when rev goes to the locker room, the titantron turns on, while rev stands on the ramp. EHT is shown, and says that he has important footage. We see an video of an different angle in the car accident. Troy is revealed the one to be who hit the car. Huge pop from crowd. Rev gets angry and starts brawling with troy, 7 security men goes into to stop the fight, but even 7 can't stop rev. other 5 run in and stops revenger. after troy exited, rev calm'd down, He grabs a mic, and says - Troy and rev AND justin for the title at the very start of next season. rev also talks about past 4 weeks, apoligizes for everything, and goes out of arena.

Just throwing in some stuff. Smile

4The Eye Of The Tornado Empty What Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:58 am

Troy Wildkilla

exactly am i supposed to change EHT?

5The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Re: The Eye Of The Tornado Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:18 am

Elemental Hero Tempest

Elemental Hero Tempest

for troy,I coloured the lines you can edit with red and numbered them

for rev,I coloured them in green

6The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Re: The Eye Of The Tornado Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Revenger

Revenger

In the middle of the carpet an eye colored with elements of nature,the carpet is split with a bold T letter.

EHT:Ladies and gentlemen,welcome to another edition of The Eye Of The Tornado.This season has a lot of goings on in DW,new General Manager.Crowly trying to take over control of the whole company.And me trying to make things better at least in the NB division.
EHT:With no much talking I would like to present my first guest of tonight,The NB champion....Troy wildkilla.

Troy Wildkilla : Shut up you all worthless souls.

EHT:Troy,you know why I brought you here,because you are a big liar and a cheat,because you took advantage of someone's trouble to take control of him and make him his servant.You are a villain and I will...
Troy Wildkilla : Watch your mouth. I'm new blood champion, and i deserve it. Revenger is my frie...
EHT:I don't want to hear you denying or making excuses for what you did.You are using Revenger for your own sake.And this is UNACCEPTABLE.
Troy Wildkilla : Cut it out you fools.I will destroy every single one of you hypocrites. and that involves you EHT, worthless soul. You're taking the real advantage of all these stupid hypocrites, sitting and staring at me.
Revenger: guys, stop. It's my business to declare who is who.
EHT:Rev,the only reason I'm doing this is because I want you to be free.I saw you could have a bright future here in DW,I was ready to work with you and devolve you to one of the best.But when that unfortunate accident occurred,Troy lied to you and claimed to your friend.But now I have something that will end all this.
Troy:You will just keep blabbing on how you will prove that I'm wrong.You failed once,isn't that enought for you to stop?
EHT:I never give up Troy,I did some investigating and found out that it was you who hit Revenger with the car.
Troy becomes uncomfortable.

Troy Wildkilla : Oh really. The superman EHT is going to unveil the thruth ! Yay for Elemental 'stupidenious' Hero !

EHT:Right now I don't have one,but soon I will show the whole world that you are a liar.

Crowly's music turns on. Church comes out with their leader Crowly.

Mr. Crowly : HAHHAHAHHA !

Crowly laughts.

Mr. Crowly : I have a reason to be here. I see a bright future in all of you. That's why I'm inviting every single one of you to join Church of Crowly, The greatest force in The Wrestling Game.

Troy smiles and says

Troy Wildkilla : I accept, My lord.

Crowd boo's Wildkilla.

Crowd finally cheers.

EHT : What do you think ? I'll better die and burn in hell, than join Crowly.

Church is offended.

Mr. Crowly : Ladies and Gentlement, two bright new stars just joined Church of Crowly, and will become brightest star's in TWG. MUAHAHAHAH !!

Mr. Crowly : And you two, EHT and Justin Phoenix, you are getting what you deserve.

Few of church guys run in and brutalize Justin and EHT, while Troy is congratulated by Crowly. Rev looks at EHT, and is unhappy.

7The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Re: The Eye Of The Tornado Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Troy Wildkilla

Do u guys want me to edit and put in the colors not exactly sure?

Troy Wildkilla : Shut up all of you worthless scum.
Troy Wildkilla : Cut it out you fools.I will destroy every single one of you stupid hypocrites. and that involves you EHT, your just a worthless soul. You're taking the real advantage of all these stupid hypocrites, sitting and staring at me.
Revenger: guys, stop. It's my business to declare who is who.
Troy:You will just keep blabbing on how you will prove that I'm wrong.You failed once,isn't that enough for you to stop?
Troy becomes uncomfortable.

Troy Wildkilla : Oh really. The superman EHT is going to unveil the truth ! Yay for Elemental 'The all mighty' Hero !

Crowly's music turns on. Church comes out with their leader Crowly.

Mr. Crowly : HAHHAHAHHA !

Crowly laughts.

Troy has a huge smile on his face and says

Troy Wildkilla : I accept, Crowly its been a long time coming My lord.

Crowd boo's Wildkilla.

Crowd finally cheers.

EHT : What do you think ? I'll better die and burn in hell, than join Crowly.

Church is offended.

Mr. Crowly : Ladies and Gentlement, two bright new stars just joined Church of Crowly, and will become brightest star's in TWG. MUAHAHAHAH !!

Mr. Crowly : And you two, EHT and Justin Phoenix, you are getting what you deserve.

Few of church guys run in and brutalize Justin and EHT, while Troy is congratulated by Crowly. Rev looks at EHT, and is unhappy.

8The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Re: The Eye Of The Tornado Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Elemental Hero Tempest

Elemental Hero Tempest

i will use your edited lines troy and I did edit the RP

we will have a match in which u win due to interference by some church members

9The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Ok Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Troy Wildkilla

Sounds good

10The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Re: The Eye Of The Tornado Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Okay. Looks like a good rp in total. Smile

11The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Revenger Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:16 am

Troy Wildkilla

are you gonna do a face turn or something?

12The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Re: The Eye Of The Tornado Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:42 am

Revenger

Revenger

If you're asking me, well maybe just a little bit. I would now try to be a tweener within few weeks of next season.

13The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Cause Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Troy Wildkilla

It seems like your going for a big face turn Rev

14The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Re: The Eye Of The Tornado Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Revenger

Revenger

I'm just gonna join Unholy Alliance Of Blackwing's. Smile

15The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Also Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:43 am

Troy Wildkilla

Rev I can understand a few security guards but if we are the lower side of the roster your not gonna be all im john cena and completely destroy 7 security guards

16The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Re: The Eye Of The Tornado Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Yeah, I thought about that. I'm just gonna leave like 3-4 guys to stop me. Smile

17The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Ok Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:15 am

Troy Wildkilla

Cool I mean judging by people on this roster only person that would be aloud to do that without being completely ridicoulous is Schengst, Blackwing etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum