Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CW title vacated - season plan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CW title vacated - season plan Empty CW title vacated - season plan Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Since Storm_Brightblade tried to play the field with his contract situation for far too long I have decided to stop relying on him. His contract offer has been pulled and he will have to give me some remarkably good reason if I am to ever hire him back. That leaves us with a vacant DWP CW title. So here is what I have in mind so that we can crown a new champion as fast as possible.

W1 - After the #1 contender Cage match between Hikel and Nightmare it is revealed that Brigtblade was fired just before the start of the season and the title is now vacant. The winner of the match immediately demands to be announced as the new champion. At this point kAotiker comes out and interrupts his speech on why he should be named champion by saying that he has to win a championship match before he can claim the title. kAotiker says he is throwing his hat in to be his opponent in that title match. Just before the #1 contender winner agrees Carnage comes out on the entrance ramp and stops him - he says if anyone can ask to be put into a title match directly it is him since he has been a CW champion before and he finished last season with a win over kAotiker. The three start to argue and at some point the losing participant in the Cage match joins them. As the argument starts to escalate and they are all about to start throwing punches GM Regan comes out and orders them all to go the the corners of the ring. She proceeds to tell them that she has decided given the circumstances to make a CW championship match for the following week and since she believes all of them have their legitimate claim to be in it it will be a Ffour Way Elimination match.

W2 - Title match. I will use an edited tag match for some of the segment but I do need all four of you to start challenging each other as best you can so I can do the rest of the match. I will try to balance the teams for the tag match sim as best as possible and if you get me enough matches I can do a better job of it. Now initially I suggested this plan to Carnage with him winning the belt here but if the four of you (or at least those of you who choose to actively participate) decide on another winner that is fine with me.

W3 - The losing participants of the title match get into it on who get's to have the next shot at the new champ. Before they can start a brawl GM Regan interrupts them and makes a LMS #1 contender match between the 2nd and 3rd man eliminated in the title match. The match takes place the same night and the first man eliminated in the title match comes out during the LMS match and knocks both contenders out leaving them to both be counted into a draw. The GM comes out and announces that the interfering wrestler is going to be thrown out of the arena for the night and the #1 contender match will be restarted as a Cage match main event. ( we use a match simulated by you for the LMS and the Cage match is left unedited)

W4 - Breakdown PPV - Title match. Regardless of participants and winner of the CW title match right after the HW title match finishesh Carnage comes down to the ring and reveals that the Ladder match he won against kAotiker last season has earned him a Money in the bank type of opportunity (of course it will be phrased differently in the show ) and he is now choosing to use his title shot on the winner. Carnage hit's the HW champ with his finisher twice before pinning him. We end the season with Carnage as the new DWP HW champ. (this part of the plan is shared with HW title season plan)

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

2CW title vacated - season plan Empty Re: CW title vacated - season plan Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:28 am

Carnage

Thanks for the season plan, Blackwing!

I will write a speech for me coming out on the entrance ramp in week one, and a speech about my thoughts on the upcoming Fatal Four in week two then.

3CW title vacated - season plan Empty Re: CW title vacated - season plan Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:45 am

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

As I was checking for the results of the tournament matches yesterday I found out I made a mistake about this storyline in my planning. I apparently booked the #1 contender Cage match for the final show of last season. So the revelation about Brightblade will come not after a match but after Hikel comes down to the ring and tries to call him out for the title match. Additionally after she announces the Four Way Elim. match GM Regan will make these matches: Hikel vs Carnage ; Nightkrow vs kAotiker. Match types are still TBD but I will be looking for something that will give me good close matches.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum