Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Samael And Ryan Lavery

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Samael And Ryan Lavery Empty Samael And Ryan Lavery Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:41 pm

The camera enters the Locker Room where Ryan Lavery and Samael are getting ready for their match.

Samael: You ready Ryan?

Ryan Lavery: Yeah bet I am, and don't think ill let up, i may respect you but ill still give you everythin' I got.

The camera shows Samael laughing and shaking his head

Samael: Listen Ryan! I don't care if you respect me! You still can't compete against me and survive.

Ryan: Oh Yeah! bring it!

Ryan then hits Samael in the face and then both wrestlers begin in an all out brawl. The camera then focuses on the door where Blackwing enters surrounded by bodyguards

Blackwing: What the....Guys! what the heck are you doing!

Both wrestlers ignore Blackwing and carry on destroying eachother.
Blackwing's bodyguards then restrain both wrestlers.

Ryan Lavery: I'll Kill You!

Samael: Not If I Kill You First!

Blackwing: There will be killing! You both have a match so save this for that match!

The camera shows the bodyguards removing the wrestlers from Locker Room and then focuses on Blackwing and slowly fades out.

2Samael And Ryan Lavery Empty Re: Samael And Ryan Lavery Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Not bad at all. I like it. Thank you for making the effort - Keith Sinner did some stuff and almost ruined the show and this RP is going to go a long way to saving it.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

3Samael And Ryan Lavery Empty Re: Samael And Ryan Lavery Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:55 pm

No problem Blackwing Very Happy

4Samael And Ryan Lavery Empty Re: Samael And Ryan Lavery Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:11 pm

by the way, what did Keith Sinner do, just curious

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum