Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Eye Of The Tornado

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Eye Of The Tornado Empty The Eye Of The Tornado Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:08 am

Elemental Hero Tempest

Elemental Hero Tempest

The show is back on and the arena has a different display
A blue carpet is laid from the stage all the way to the ring
The ring floor is covered with a blue carpet in its middle a violet spiral tornado shape inside it there is an eye with a four elements of nature colored eye-pupil split with a blue bold T letter
Inside the ring there are 2 no-back chairs and a stand with nothing on it near the center of the ring
Elemental Hero Tempest is standing in the ring with a mic in his hand and a good look on his face
He looks towards the camera and starts talking

EHT:Ladies and gentlemen,Welcome to this talk show and this talk show is called The Eye Of The Tornado,and I… Elemental Hero Tempest will be the host of it

He looks to the opposite side of the camera looking at the fans and he continues talking

EHT:you may be asking what is this talk show is about and to answer this question I have first to explain to you what does the eye of the tornado stands for…

He turns again to face the camera

EHT:It stands for the center part of any tornado which is very calm and quite on the opposite of the external part which is very destructive and devastating

He stops for a second to take his breath

EHT:And in the world of wrestling this show represents the eye of the tornado inside the wild tornado,and to make this simpler I say that in the world of wrestling it’s all about fighting violence and sometimes hatred which makes enemies but in this show we throw all this and this becomes a place for discussion in a civilized way not just brawling for nothing

Mixed reaction from the crowd

EHT:Done with explanation and let’s get to the real talk
Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest of this time….The NB champion....Kahlan Amnell

Mixed reaction from the crowd as Kahlan makes her way to the ring

EHT:Welcome Die Hard,please have a seat

Kahlan:Thanks Tempest

EHT:You are welcome,now this 1st of this is about the…pointing to the NB title belt… New Blood championship and the match between me and you on the title
And like I said earlier this show is a place for discussion not for brawling so we will discuss how this match is set up and I invite you to talk about how you became the champion right now

Kahlan:I won this title in an elimination chamber in the past and in the last seasonDie Hard demanded a title match so I put him in a match to make him prove that he worth the title match and he won then we had a hell in a cell match which he won so he got the right to choose the stipulation of the title match and he chose a last blood match

EHT:but the match ended in a draw

Kahlan:Yes that’s right and I saw that he deserves another match and we had a match at the first show of the season which was an I quit match and it was changed into a ladder match inside the match it self and then HAMOODY interfered and cost me the title and after Die Hard won he also attacked him and cost him his entire career so I got the title back.....Well that’s it

EHT:So it was a long and tough road to be the champion

Kahlan:Surely it wasn’t easy at all,you have to work hard to earn this

EHT:Well then let me talk about my road to be the #1 contender for the NB title
I came to this fed last season and I was new to being in a fed but tried hard to make a name for myself and had some issues with a guy called Mons which made me inter the PPV and I managed to win and it looks like that our GM Blackwing was delighted with my performance that he put me into the #1 contender Tournament for the NB title and I managed to advance to final then crawled my way to win the tournament and fight you for the title which would be my first if I win and I assure you Die Hard that whatever the title match result is you will have the best match of your life and I was thinking that we choose a special match to really show our best abilities in it

Kahlan:that’s a very good idea,then we will work together to choose the match

EHT:Alright then one last thing,do you remember last week before the final match of the tournament we had some talking…trash talking to be honest so I would like to apologize for that

Kahlan:No hard feelings I also got into some nonsense talking so no problem

EHT:So we cool?

Kahlan:Yeah we cool

The two wrestlers stand up and shake hands together while the crowd cheering for both of them
Suddenly HAMOODY and Emoticon runs toward the ring and start to attack both the champion and the #1 contender

Edward:This is insane and it's absolutely the opposite of what EHT Wanted at all

Chris:Yes that's total fighting and brawling where is the security to stop this

Suddenly Blackwing appears on the stage and starts talking to the four brawling wrestlers

Blackwing:STOP,stop right now or you will face very tough consequences regarding this actions

The wrestlers stop fighting and listens to the GM

Blackwing:For all of you...If you want to do this then do it in a professional way tonight HAMOODY and Emoticon will team up and face the team of EHT and Kahlan,If they win the title match will be a fatal-4 way match but if you lose you don't know what will I do.

EHT:With all of my respect Black,I object,how can you give this two a chance for the title instead of punishing them for interfering in my show and destroy what I have built

Blackwing:I do respect your opinion but after all I'm the owner of this company and what I say will happen so you better get ready for the match.

Blackwing goes backstage while EHT has an anger look on his face and both HAMOODY and Emoticon are sliding out of the ring slowly

Last edited by Elemental Hero Tempest on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 5 times in total

2The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Re: The Eye Of The Tornado Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:10 am

Elemental Hero Tempest

Elemental Hero Tempest

about the consecutive actions i wrote them in italic but don't now if they should be separated

3The Eye Of The Tornado Empty Re: The Eye Of The Tornado Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Looks good at first glance. Just remove the centering of the text where you have it - the fed segment engine centers text on it's own and sometime pre-centered text can cause bugs.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum