Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Eye Of Tornado

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Eye Of Tornado Empty The Eye Of Tornado Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Revenger

Revenger

The show is back and the arena décor is changed to The Eye of Tornado talk show.

EHT, the host is setting on a chair with a mic in his hand.

He slowly lifts the mic up and starts to talk

EHT: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to another edition of The Eye of The Tornado, I'm your host EHT, and I hope u enjoy the show.
So as u all know I have a title match tonight against one member of the so called perfection group, which is a bunch of fakes cuz no one is perfect.
Anyway please meet my guest of this time Troy Wildkilla

Troy Wildkilla's music hits and crowd echoes in boos. He walks out with his group, perfection, while many in arena chant 'you suck'. Troy and his group study EHT for a minute, and then come into the ring.

Troy: bunch of fakes? If I'm fake Mr. Hero, then I'm at least happy that i don't lose matches week in, week out.

We are perfect for a reason. Insanium and Soldier have beaten Figret and Revenger.

I and Cpt. Awesome defeated you and Kahlan.

EHT: Mr. Never beats me one on one, please don't talk about winning

Fans erupts in cheers

Troy stands, looking for a comeback

Troy: You and all those losers who are sitting in the arena well know that I was unprepared to compete, so why won't you keep your little and stupid mouth SHUT.

Fans boo him.

EHT: Unprepared for two times?

Troy: so as I was saying, that would be a no brainer to call us not perfect. We say the truth, not lies.

Troy looks directly at EHT

EHT: Afraid of admitting defeat, aren’t ya?

Troy: I'm sorry, what were you saying earlier?

EHT: So now you have a hearing problem to add on your losing one

Troy: I'm sorry, could you repeat that?

A look of anger appears on EHT face

And before he can speak Revenger's music hits, and we can hear most of crowd cheering for him, while the rest boos.

He comes out of the curtains, and when he hears the reaction, he stops on the ramp.

Revenger: Would you look at that? Bunch of no-lifers boing me just because I'm better?

Crowd boos

Revenger: Oh wait, in your life your better than me... Then why won't you just wake up from your little nap, and stop booing me for a Figret's fault.

Crowd slightly boo's heavier

Revenger: You all perfectly know that Figret was pinned, and I took them all down, while Figret couldn't even laydown, and pin his opponent. He had to let his ego run over our strategy, and that was his fault, that EHT has to defend title once more.

EHT: Whatever happened don’t be too hard on him Rev

He makes his way slowly to the ring.

Revenger: EHT Last time I checked, you ain't no boss in here, so why won't you be quiet for a second, until I allow you to say something.

Crowd boos Revenger, while EHT looks confused after hearing his reply.

Troy smiles, as he sees that both EHT and Rev argue

Revenger: Turn those lips upside down, cuz your plan isn't going to work

Troy: what plan? I did it fair. Anyone from the perfection can compete for the title.

My group perfectly won the match, fairly, so there aren’t any excuses.

Revenger: No excuses? I mean, you lost your last ten matches fairly, and all you did is complain, so why can't I be Mr. Complainer? Just like you.

Troy: I guess you were so hardly knocked out last week, you didn't even realize that I won the match after seeing it.

Crowd slightly boos for troy

Revenger: You've got a silver tongue I see. Why won't you also shut up, until I make you bleed like a waterfall through arena.

EHT, you were perfectly aware, that You aren't a GM here, so you shouldn't had booked in the match at first place..

Now you thrown yourself into another danger, which wouldn't had happened if you had a smarter head.

EHT: We will talk about this later, now to what’s important Troy, who will fight me?

Troy: My team members are all good, so I can’t decide, I came up with this idea, they will fight in a friendly battle royal to determine who will beat you and win the LW title.

EHT: I don’t care for what you say Troy, this is my show and you ain’t going to ruin it.

Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for watching The Eye of The Tornado, I hope u enjoyed it and until next time I’m EHT.

Workers come and start removing the show’s equipment while the wrestlers stare at each other.

2The Eye Of Tornado Empty Re: The Eye Of Tornado Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Right after the RP, the over-the-top-rope Battle Royal starts, And Troy wins it by eliminating someone from his group. Members in battle royal - Everyone from Perfection, except Troy. Right when Someone wins the battle royal, Troy comes in and declares he is also a member of perfection, so he has the right to compete. Since the match is finished, Troy eliminates just the winner of the match, and he is declared official winner. This Rp is going straight after the match.

EHT suddenly runs down the ramp. He jumps into the ring and gets in Troy face’s for a bit and then asks for a mic.

EHT: Troy, this...this is cheating; you aren't allowed to do what u just did. You can’t be in every title match in DWP.

Troy : Cheating? Last time I checked, I'm a part of Perfection.

Troy smiles a little

[color:87c0=green]Troy: You were perfectly aware of the fact that when you agreed, I said - any member of Perfection.

EHT is frustrated.

Troy: I can't be in every title match? Why won't you make me? If I deserve it, I’ll be there

EHT: ok Troy, you are on, but if you lose none of your crew members can challenge for the LW title as long as I'm the champion.

Troy barely catches breath, and then later speaks.

Troy : What's the point of making stipulations? I'm winning the title tonight, so you can take you stipulations and put them in a garbage can.
Right after the bell rings to the finish, you'll see me raising the title above my head, while you are lying in the ring, knocked out.

EHT: If I were you-which I'll never be- I wouldn't be so confident.

Troy: confident? I'm being a realistic man, living in a real world. Not like you - Superhero.

EHT: Well, I won't waste time and effort with you Troy, cuz I will do everything to beat you and remove you from my way.

He drops the mic and leaves the arena while Troy has a smile on his face.

3The Eye Of Tornado Empty Re: The Eye Of Tornado Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Revenger

Revenger

This RP is few moments later the RP.

Titantron turns on, and we see the locker room in which Revenger and EHT are arguing.

Revenger : Well done now. Didn't I told you ? I told you that he has something up his sleeves.

Revenger looks disappointed at EHT.

Revenger : You never listen.. You believe in everyone, and have zero logic. Wrestling is not for superhero's. It's for pride. If you want to come down the ramp, be a nice human-being and have a title on you shoulder, you have to have a little evil in yourself. Think logical.

EHT looks uncomfortable and finally speaks.

EHT : Alright, I admit it - I should have had listened to you. What's done - that's done. I can't change it now..

Revenger takes a deep breath.

Revenger : I'll be near you when the match starts, If you'll need help.

Revenger walks out of the room, while Elemental Hero Tempest stands confused.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum