Darkness Wrestling Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkness Wrestling Home

TWG's Darkness Wrestling fed is administrated here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Eye of the tornado

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Eye of the tornado  Empty The Eye of the tornado Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Elemental Hero Tempest

Elemental Hero Tempest

The show is back and the ring's decor is changed to a new look,it's The Eye of The Tornado talk show look.
The look is different from the old show's look
The Eye of the tornado  Th_TheEyeofTheTornadothemeimage
Elemental Hero Tempest,the host of the show is sitting on a chair looking angry.
He lifts the mic up then starts to talk.
EHT:Ladies and gentlemen,welcome to another edition from The Eye of The Tornado,I'm your host EHT and I'm pretty sure you all know Why I'm angry,it's because of what happened last Tuesday,The church members cost me winning a chance to become #1 for the LW title,and then Dennis refused to cash the contract,then the church members bet him so hard that there was a chance that he won't be here,but he is good enough to be here.
He stops for a bit while mixed chants can be heard form the crowd.
EHT:First things first,I would like to call the people who helped me in the match whatever was the result,so first Revenger,please come to the ring.
Revenger music plays and he makes his way to the ring with loud cheers from the crowd,he shakes hands with Elemental Hero Tempest and starts to talk.
Revenger :Nice to be back on eye of tornado. Once again EHT, you showing me the truth was a very nice thing, and I appreciate it. You are THE man to me.. Thanks.
EHT:I really appreciate your help Rev,I could have been attacked till injury if it wasn't for you and Kahlan,now Kahlan please come to the ring.
Kahlan Amnell entrance music plays and she makes her way to the ring while fans cheering loudly.
(I would like Blackwing to write Kahlan's parts,you know her gimmick best.)
EHT:The same I said to Revenger goes,thanks for the Help Kahlan.
Crowd cheers very loud as a sign of their happiness to see these wrestlers in the same time.
EHT:Now it's time to introduce another guest of the show,ladies and gentlemen,Dennis Rader.
Dennis Rader music plays after some seconds,he appears on the ramp while the fans are booing him.
He walks slowly to the ring,climbs the apron and stares at the wrestlers inside.
Instead of going in the ring he goes down and gets a mic form the ring announcer.
He climbs the other apron then he starts to talk before entering the ring.
Dennis Rader:Before I get in to the ring I will answer your questions.Why I gave up y title shot,for two reasons.
One...because I wanted to earn it,I didn't ask the members of the church to interfere.
Two...because I'm no slave.nothing else.
Mixed reaction from the crowd.
EHT:Well,Well,Well,I think you have finally seen the light,this is why I refused at first place,you are a good competitor Dennis,you need no one to rise.
Dennis Rader:Thanks man,but I don't know if any one of us can get a chance for the LW title soon.
EHT:It Doesn't matter,what matters that we will stand against this group and prevent them from destroying DWP,it's already enough what they did to Blackwing.

Revenger : They stripped me out of my title oppurtunity and got me out of action. It doesn't matter now, cause I'm going to be new DWP New Blood Champion. It doesn't matter now, if they get to my locker room on their knees shouting and crying ' I'm sorry ', Because I.. Will.. Get you, Crowly.
(A comment from Kahlan.)
EHT:Then,let's declare it,we all unite for DWP,agreed?
All:AGREED
Suddenly the Church music plays,they appear on the ring,the crowd boos very loud that their voice covers the sound of the music.
(this is a part that every member of the church makes comments in which making fun of the "faces" and what they decided,I'm not good at heel writing so rev or troy can do this.)
EHT:Okay Crowly,I know why you and your puppets are trying to take our confidence down,because you are AFRAID that we beat you.
Fans erupt in cheers,Crowly shouts to make them stop,then he talks.
(HEEL PART,NOT MINE)
EHT:I can prove it Crowly,I challenge,the LW champion who is afraid of fighting me and Dark Assassin to a tag team match,Dennis,would you help me taking them down,and be my tag team partner.
Dennis hesitates for a bit,then he lefts the mic to answer.
Dennis Rader:Why not,I can't wait to get my hands on them.
Crowd cheers loudly.
EHT:Crowly,I'm not sure if you are brave enough to book this match,but if you did I demand a chance for me....and for Dennis to fight for the #1 contendership,if we won.
(HEEL WRITING,but he will agree after I teased him)
EHT:Well then,I think I got a match tonight,good luck to you Rev,I know you can win the NB title off Troy.
Well ladies and gentlemen,this is it for the show,hope you enjoyed it,be well.Thank you and good bye.

The picture fades as the members of the church staring at the wrestlers.

Last edited by Elemental Hero Tempest on Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

2The Eye of the tornado  Empty Re: The Eye of the tornado Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Revenger : Nice to be back on eye of tornado. Once again EHT, you showing me the truth was a very nice thing, and I appreciate it. You are THE man to me.. Thanks.

Revenger : They stripped me out of my title oppurtunity and got me out of action. It doesn't matter now, cause I'm going to be new DWP New Blood Champion. It doesn't matter now, if they get to my locker room on their knees shouting and crying ' I'm sorry ', Because I.. Will.. Get you, Crowly.

3The Eye of the tornado  Empty Re: The Eye of the tornado Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Elemental Hero Tempest

Elemental Hero Tempest

thnx,if you want you can write the heel parts,so you contribute more in the RP

4The Eye of the tornado  Empty Re: The Eye of the tornado Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Revenger

Revenger

Fans erupt in cheers,Crowly shouts to make them stop,then he talks.

Mr. Crowly : You, beating us ?

he laughts.

Mr. Crowly : You four loosers say that you can beat the greatest stable of all-time ? You must have hit your head or something. I can single-handed beat all four of you.

Fans boo's church.

Mr. Crowly : But I won't, because I have more things to do than see you all crying. If you want to be beaten, my members can ' help ' you, because you all have no chance beating us.

Mr. Crowly : There's nothing I'm or my members are afraid of, especially not four babies like you. Go ahead, and get ready to be beaten by the members of the greatest stable of all-time.

5The Eye of the tornado  Empty Re: The Eye of the tornado Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Blackwing

Blackwing
Admin

Sorry i didn't let you know before but I was busy writing. I did the heel parts in the final RP version that is already in the show.

https://darknesswrestling.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum